Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

My 4 ways on earning money online.

This is my only ways on earning online. Can someone suggest to me a leggit Paying online apps or website. I really like to work fulltime in my home based jobs here in philippines. Please leave a comment for advise and suggestion to me.

Any way this is my own way of earning money:

You Tube
If there's a dramatic performer hidden inside you who craves applause and adulation, upload yourself on YouTube. You can be a filmmaker, musician or comedian who wants a wider audience. Your earnings will come from ads displayed on your video page. This process is similar to the pay-per-click advertising program common to other Websites and blogs. Sites such as Flixya and Mediaflix can be helpful in this regard.

Researching for others
Don't be morose if you can't write, design or code. Lack of talent cannot stop you from making money online. If you're willing to work hard for a few hours a week, you can take up simple research jobs for other people who don't have the time to do it themselves. You could search for opportunities in organisations that provide funding for research and offer to assist them through online investigation.

Transcription
Medical transcription involves making written copies of oral material dictated by doctors or other medical experts. These may include history and physical reports, clinical notes, consultation notes, reports, letters, psychiatric evaluation and so on. The dictated material needs to be transcribed swiftly and accurately, which is the most challenging aspect of the job. To become a medical transcriptionist, you need to have a good knowledge of medical terminology and a high typing speed along with accuracy.
Thanks for sharing this.
I haven't been able to earn from several areas online. Currently, I earn from forum sites and take up jobs on a few freelance sites.

Advertisement Placeholder
The only platform where I make money is the ptp sites. I try out YouTube but the result was not encouraging. I plan to change the niche to a better one. I will definitely give it a try again.

Paid to post site has been one of the most populous sites online where you can make money by posting forum topic and commenting , you can also make money from survey sites ,

Yes this are good way of earning online but getting a good sites where you can carry out this work and earn are very difficult, something you end up not getting any sites or available in your country

Well, everyone has a better ways of also making money online depending on the knowledge the person have. For now I am earning good money from my freelance site and also the survey site I was introduced newly.

Helping others to go about their research process is the best way to make money right now ,because it goes a long way in helping you to see how you can get money from lazy students.

E-commerce business
Cryptocurrency mining sites(and even browsers)
Affiliate marketing
Survey, GTP and PTC sites.
I believe all these provide very good means of earning cash online.

Among all the ways that is been mention here I think that ptc is not really my type I prefer doing some GPT site and affiliate marketing they are all good ways to earn,but I hate ptc its one of the slow earning ways if you do ptc its going to take you alot of time before you reach the minimum payout survey dosnt favoure me at all

There are different ways you can make money online like the one we doing here like posting on forum and also commenting on forum, this is best way one can starting making money online, and you can also trade online and start making money too.

You can also be able to make money online by starting your own blog . This is something that is going to take time before it is going to materialize but at the end of the day it is going to be worth it.

Very nice ways of earning money. YouTube is nice platform if you have nice traffic there who view your videos etc, plus transcription is very much earning platform. But Who lacked this they can earn here only by posting quality of contents. Nice place which paid .
YouTube is also a good way to earn some passive income but it takes time though, so you must be passionate about it and willing to invest time into generating traffic for your YouTube page and content.

Currently, i earn online via commenting and working at picoworkers, i comment and create threads to earn via bizdustry which is a legit platform, working via picoworkers involves doing small tasks and getting paid for every well completed task, by doing different online jobs, you are guaranteed to earning multiple income.
I am also earning through those means , now with much research I have been able to diversify my means of earning online through affiliate marketing which has given me an avenue to earn from commissions gotten from selling other people's products online.

There are people who really underrate the kind of money that you can be able to make if you are researching on behalf of others . Every material that you probably need is definitely going to be online for you use at all times.

Currently, I'm making money online by commenting and working on picoworkers. Comment and create threads to make money through the legitimate platform bizdustry. To work through picoworkers, you need to perform small tasks and get paid for each task by running various online jobs. Multiple incomes are guaranteed.

There are some ways to earn money online the ways I know are: Writing posts on forums just like this lovely website, sharing your internet connection and getting paid for it, completing surveys, sharing the applications and websites to your friends and getting paid for it, playing games.
I can suggest you a few legit and well paying applications: HoneyGain - where you basically download the thing and let it run in the backgrounds so it can use your internet connection, it takes about 5 months depending on your internet speed and location and then you get 20 dollars, StreetBees - an application that pays you 0.14 dollars for every survey you accomplish and it takes about 25 seconds to finish a single survey which is really easy and worth it.

In the online world theres alot of places where you could earn money from online. The top 4 I use is. BizDustry, Honeygain, earnapp, Iproyal pawns. BizDustry is a paid to write forum where you earn 2 (20 biznotes) cent per message. (Not all of us. If your a good writer you might get 10 cent/5 cent)
Honeygain is a passive income program where it sells your wifi for money. Theres a payout option for 20 dollars that takes up to 3 months for me but can vary for others.
EarnApp is exactly as honeygain but it has a lower payout. They payout is 2 dollars.
Iproyal pawns is exactly like EarnApp and Honeygain but the minimum payout is 5 dollars.

There are different ways of earning money online once you have the knowledge and ideas, but to me I prefer working actively on three to four different forums postings to earn my money online.

Its been a very long time since i last worked on picoworker , they are a reliable get paid to perform task websites and they pay handsomely well, you can also make money by working on forum sites.
Currently, I'm making money online by commenting and working on picoworkers. Comment and create threads to make money through the legitimate platform bizdustry. To work through picoworkers, you need to perform small tasks and get paid for each task by running various online jobs. Multiple incomes are guaranteed.

I was very surprised with the high amount of transcription jobs that was available and people that are doing it and usually always on jobs even though the pay is small.

I have tried working with at up work some time ago but couldn't because of my busy schedule and low access to high end internet and computer. I currently earn via bizdustry which i began almost a month ago and it's been good so far. I do not really have a lot of time to do many online stuffs but I'm trying to get things worked out because everyone needs to find a way and get something done.
Bizdustry seems like a good place to be. Getting some passive income from doing what I love kinda makes me happy. People spend hours chatting on Facebook, why not do it here and earn

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds