Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

My 4 ways on earning money online.

Making money online is interesting and seems to be difficult, I don't give much of my time on making money online because I am always busy,I only give my time to bizdustry when I am
That's great. But what are those things hindering you from earning online full time. You supposed to have another site to earn money in other to boost your earnings.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes you Are right by saying I should get another platforms that can burst my earnings,but the problems i am facing usually is that I don't have much time,I am a farmer,I only have certain time for myself.

Yes you Are right by saying I should get another platforms that can burst my earnings,but the problems i am facing usually is that I don't have much time,I am a farmer,I only have certain time for myself.
That's interesting I believe you earn a cool Cash on farming farmers are the well brought up people in our society especially in Africa countries. What exactly do you do as a farmer?

What I really do online is not much and my best way of earning money is through designing and making meme, infograph shilling

Well I honestly don't have up to four but then I actually trade Bitcoin and I also do forex but at first I had actually lost a lot of money trying to learn but now I am gaining from it

Have you tried affiliate marketing, placing ads on social media platforms, it pays alot once you know how to go about it, if you have any one to mentor you on these you will earn alot of money in due time.

Currently, i earn online via commenting and working at picoworkers, i comment and create threads to earn via bizdustry which is a legit platform, working via picoworkers involves doing small tasks and getting paid for every well completed task, by doing different online jobs, you are guaranteed to earning multiple income.

I am also returning to Picoworkers and I will also start working there. Even though, it is hard to make money on Picoworkers, I have no choice. At least something is better than nothing.

I have tried microworkers , but they gave very hard jobs there to complete though the payout is quite impressive. I have been banned several times in their tasks. Picoworkers only had kyc related jobs , others are low paying ones.

It's a great way to make money. YouTube is a good platform if you have a lot of visitors who watch your videos and so on, and transcription is a great way to make money.

There are several ways to earn online. I earn money online through get paid to sites and forums. I'm currently working on a get paid to site and a forum.

This is my only ways on earning online. Can someone suggest to me a leggit Paying online apps or website. I really like to work fulltime in my home based jobs here in philippines. Please leave a comment for advise and suggestion to me.

Any way this is my own way of earning money:

You Tube
If there's a dramatic performer hidden inside you who craves applause and adulation, upload yourself on YouTube. You can be a filmmaker, musician or comedian who wants a wider audience. Your earnings will come from ads displayed on your video page. This process is similar to the pay-per-click advertising program common to other Websites and blogs. Sites such as Flixya and Mediaflix can be helpful in this regard.

Researching for others
Don't be morose if you can't write, design or code. Lack of talent cannot stop you from making money online. If you're willing to work hard for a few hours a week, you can take up simple research jobs for other people who don't have the time to do it themselves. You could search for opportunities in organisations that provide funding for research and offer to assist them through online investigation.

Transcription
Medical transcription involves making written copies of oral material dictated by doctors or other medical experts. These may include history and physical reports, clinical notes, consultation notes, reports, letters, psychiatric evaluation and so on. The dictated material needs to be transcribed swiftly and accurately, which is the most challenging aspect of the job. To become a medical transcriptionist, you need to have a good knowledge of medical terminology and a high typing speed along with accuracy.
I must say that I haven't heard about some of the ways you make money online. I am only aware of the one on YouTube but for YouTube one would need to have a lot of subscribers to make good money, how do you get them?

I work mainly on crowdsourcing platforms doing micro-jobs involving machine learning and artificial intelligence. I supplement this with earnings from PTP forums and other short-term writing gigs. I'm also trying to build a career offline as an instructor. Online work opportunities provide most of the funds I need to support my projects and financial goals.

Whoa what a good write up I like the right up. For me I'm still searching for method and different ways to get jobs online and get more for now I just have Bizdustry and beer money others will come by

Well, I don't do much online except for visiting my various online gigs to earn a few bucks daily. It's not really enough for me but I hope to earn better and earn a full time income online as I have seen that have reached that height and also many on the verge of achieving such.

Well, I don't do much online except for visiting my various online gigs to earn a few bucks daily. It's not really enough for me but I hope to earn better and earn a full time income online as I have seen that have reached that height and also many on the verge of achieving such.
Yes it all depends on the skill you are interested in that will determine how successful you will be, I have a skill but I still have a lot of responsibility to upgraded to the most advanced level.. I may not do it now till I get a laptop.

I think that making money online is certainly not that easy and you need to have multiple sources of income online in order to make a good amount of money. making money from Youtube is not that easy either. How much money do you make on Youtube?

Four ways to earnings money online,this what everyone are looking for to get more income. We have some intelligent people within us that can explain better for us.

Yes it all depends on the skill you are interested in that will determine how successful you will be, I have a skill but I still have a lot of responsibility to upgraded to the most advanced level.. I may not do it now till I get a laptop.
Same here. Seems we both are going into the same line of business anyway. I do own a laptop but it is not the best laptop that fits the freelancing business am working my way into. So am just planning on selling the laptop and purchasing a better version or brand.

Get paid to post is one of the major ways I make money online. I work with three different websites at present. I want to make money online in microtasks he doesn't takes up to a minutes to finish. I am also doing blogging to earn passive income.

Same here. Seems we both are going into the same line of business anyway. I do own a laptop but it is not the best laptop that fits the freelancing business am working my way into. So am just planning on selling the laptop and purchasing a better version or brand.
I rather spend a huge sum of money to achieve something very important , even if I am interested to go into freelancing I can never buy a low quality laptop because it may not really work, if you can be able to sell it obviously you may be able to buy something more better than that although it might be expensive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds