Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

My 4 ways on earning money online.

This is my only ways on earning online. Can someone suggest to me a leggit Paying online apps or website. I really like to work fulltime in my home based jobs here in philippines. Please leave a comment for advise and suggestion to me.

Any way this is my own way of earning money:

You Tube
If there's a dramatic performer hidden inside you who craves applause and adulation, upload yourself on YouTube. You can be a filmmaker, musician or comedian who wants a wider audience. Your earnings will come from ads displayed on your video page. This process is similar to the pay-per-click advertising program common to other Websites and blogs. Sites such as Flixya and Mediaflix can be helpful in this regard.

Researching for others
Don't be morose if you can't write, design or code. Lack of talent cannot stop you from making money online. If you're willing to work hard for a few hours a week, you can take up simple research jobs for other people who don't have the time to do it themselves. You could search for opportunities in organisations that provide funding for research and offer to assist them through online investigation.

Transcription
Medical transcription involves making written copies of oral material dictated by doctors or other medical experts. These may include history and physical reports, clinical notes, consultation notes, reports, letters, psychiatric evaluation and so on. The dictated material needs to be transcribed swiftly and accurately, which is the most challenging aspect of the job. To become a medical transcriptionist, you need to have a good knowledge of medical terminology and a high typing speed along with accurac
Out of the first way of making money online, YouTube is the first way I knew you can make money online by uploading video online, and you can also be a blogger to earn online, while you can research to earn online.

Advertisement Placeholder
I currently take surveys at onepoll( both the US and UK sites), trade on binarydotcom, Just added bizdustry to my list

This is my only ways on earning online. Can someone suggest to me a leggit Paying online apps or website. I really like to work fulltime in my home based jobs here in philippines. Please leave a comment for advise and suggestion to me.

You Tube
If there's a dramatic performer hidden inside you who craves applause and adulation, upload yourself on YouTube. You can be a filmmaker, musician or comedian who wants a wider audience. Your earnings will come from ads displayed on your video page. This process is similar to the pay-per-click advertising program common to other Websites and blogs. Sites such as Flixya and Mediaflix can be helpful in this regard.

Researching for others
Don't be morose if you can't write, design or code. Lack of talent cannot stop you from making money online. If you're willing to work hard for a few hours a week, you can take up simple research jobs for other people who don't have the time to do it themselves. You could search for opportunities in organisations that provide funding for research and offer to assist them through online investigation.

Transcription
Medical transcription involves making written copies of oral material dictated by doctors or other medical experts. These may include history and physical reports, clinical notes, consultation notes, reports, letters, psychiatric evaluation and so on. The dictated material needs to be transcribed swiftly and accurately, which is the most challenging aspect of the job. To become a medical transcriptionist, you need to have a good knowledge of medical terminology and a high typing speed along with accuracy.
You only talked about three ways you earn online. What happened to the fourth? Anyways, I'll like to know places one could get research jobs online.

There are several ways for you to earn online, sign up to freelance platforms like fiverr and up work and get paid for jobs on there, also forum like this are great way of making money online. I don't know of the medical transcription you mentioned, this is the first time, I'm seeing someone like that.
In fact the highest wave that one can be earning money online is by working on a freelance platform like fiverr and up work as this pays more than any other ways that one can be able to make money online.

Really nice my friend. I currently have three side hustles. I make videos for people, I write for people, and I also make some money from ptp sites like this.

Youtube did not work for me and I did not like transcribing. My favorite method of making money online is writing. I started as a writer and still today writing contributed to 70 percent of my total income.

Well if someone is very good at front of camera and won't mind for thier faces displaying on YouTube videos. That's going to be a plus for you if you can say be very good as a comedian displaying your talents on your channel

There are so many ways of making money online, these can be through paid to post site, survey sites, freelancing, blogging and YouTube.

This thread has really been a gold fish. Let me add by saying you can also earn on; YouTube, freelancing sites, Surveys, Crypto trade and transcription.

I will be trading and dealing in crypto tokens very soon. I just hope that this journey will be beautiful and hopefully I will earn a good amount of money trading crypto. I am anticipating that I will be making good money. I have never tried transcription services to make money.

You Tube

Researching for others

Transcription
Medical transcription involves making written copies of oral material dictated by doctors or other medical experts. These may include history and physical reports, clinical notes, consultation notes, reports, letters, psychiatric evaluation and so on. The dictated material needs to be transcribed swiftly and accurately, which is the most challenging aspect of the job. To become a medical transcriptionist, you need to have a good knowledge of medical terminology and a high typing speed along with accuracy.
The only two ways I am making money is by commenting and cryptocurrency investment.

I have a deep interest in YouTube. I have created a channel. However, I have not uploaded any videos on my channel. Sadly I have no skills with video making. I would like to invest time to learn skills with video marketing

I do work online with bizdustry, cash time forum, and trendri, dedication is what needed in online job especially if you are battling with networks issues

I earn money online through affiliate marketing, I join forums like bizdustry, comment and share posts, and most times I advertise for people and get paid

One thing you would get to know about the inline marketplace is that there are like a thousand ways to earn money online, few months ago I didn't even know I could earn money sharing my knowledge like I do on social media

The best way to earn money online is to involve in YouTube videos,some graphics designs that will capture the attention of people.

You are very correct but the problem is getting good site that will pay pretty good and that are real, most of the site are not paying they just waste your time and energy

You Tube

Researching for others

Transcription
This is very insightful,the best I can do for myself is to implement this into the very knowledge I have already,but one will need prior knowledge.

I won't advice anyone to do transcription because it is currently a waste of time. You transcribe an audio of over 1 hour and get a few bucks while the owner of the website makes tonnes of money. I would really like to know how to make money with YouTube, I have heard a lot about it.
The latest way to make money that I have discovered online now is trading cryptocurrency and I have found it very simple to be trading it and they making money on it simply because it is not difficult to do is just all about you buying a cryptocurrency when the prices low and then use selling it back when the price has appreciated.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds