Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

My 4 ways on earning money online.

Truly speaking the online earning ways you have outlined above are very slow earning means of online income. I think paid to post forums can be better because there are some like bizdustry that you can earn at least $1 in a single active day.
We have diverse ways in whidh you can make active income online , most especially making $1 daily online , it can be made on bizdustry forum sites and also on survey sites .

Advertisement Placeholder
currently make money online by commenting and working at Sprouts gigs. Since this is a legitimate platform, I comment and create threads to earn money. Working at Picoworkers entails completing small tasks and getting paid for each one successfully completed.

This is my only ways on earning online. Can someone suggest to me a leggit Paying online apps or website. I really like to work fulltime in my home based jobs here in philippines. Please leave a comment for advise and suggestion to me.

Any way this is my own way of earning money:

You Tube
If there's a dramatic performer hidden inside you who craves applause and adulation, upload yourself on YouTube. You can be a filmmaker, musician or comedian who wants a wider audience. Your earnings will come from ads displayed on your video page. This process is similar to the pay-per-click advertising program common to other Websites and blogs. Sites such as Flixya and Mediaflix can be helpful in this regard.

Researching for others
Don't be morose if you can't write, design or code. Lack of talent cannot stop you from making money online. If you're willing to work hard for a few hours a week, you can take up simple research jobs for other people who don't have the time to do it themselves. You could search for opportunities in organisations that provide funding for research and offer to assist them through online investigation.

Transcription
Medical transcription involves making written copies of oral material dictated by doctors or other medical experts. These may include history and physical reports, clinical notes, consultation notes, reports, letters, psychiatric evaluation and so on. The dictated material needs to be transcribed swiftly and accurately, which is the most challenging aspect of the job. To become a medical transcriptionist, you need to have a good knowledge of medical terminology and a high typing speed along with accuracy.
I don't have enough knowledge in cryptocurrencyies and other stuff, but this didn't prevent me from working online. Since I can read and write, there's nothing stopping me from working right at the comfort of my home.

This is my only ways on earning online. Can someone suggest to me a leggit Paying online apps or website. I really like to work fulltime in my home based jobs here in philippines. Please leave a comment for advise and suggestion to me.

Any way this is my own way of earning money:

You Tube
If there's a dramatic performer hidden inside you who craves applause and adulation, upload yourself on YouTube. You can be a filmmaker, musician or comedian who wants a wider audience. Your earnings will come from ads displayed on your video page. This process is similar to the pay-per-click advertising program common to other Websites and blogs. Sites such as Flixya and Mediaflix can be helpful in this regard.

Researching for others
Don't be morose if you can't write, design or code. Lack of talent cannot stop you from making money online. If you're willing to work hard for a few hours a week, you can take up simple research jobs for other people who don't have the time to do it themselves. You could search for opportunities in organisations that provide funding for research and offer to assist them through online investigation.

Transcription
Medical transcription involves making written copies of oral material dictated by doctors or other medical experts. These may include history and physical reports, clinical notes, consultation notes, reports, letters, psychiatric evaluation and so on. The dictated material needs to be transcribed swiftly and accurately, which is the most challenging aspect of the job. To become a medical transcriptionist, you need to have a good knowledge of medical terminology and a high typing speed along with accuracy.
I also want to add something else and it is freelancing, by freelancing you can use your talent and skills to do jobs for clients who need their jobs to be done so you can join now and earn.

I wish you could provide some links that lead to some of these sites that pay you to do the aforementioned tasks. I used to believe you need to have a good skill to make money online.
The possession of a good skill is very important especially in your quest to earn very well online,the online world is very competitive and one would need to have competence to be able to survive in the online world.

I normally makes money by working on forum websites online , and the money is normally being saved in my crypto currency wallet , I used some in investing and some part are used do my upkeep .

There are various ways to make money online and it largely depends on what you want and the time you have at your disposal. I know of trading as a very lucrative skill.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds