Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

My 4 ways on earning money online.

These are actually great ways of earning online. You could try taking up gigs like graphic designing for freelancing sites or you could try start up a blog or online tutoring these jobs with lots of potential
My four ways of any money on site is investing in Bitcoin, trading in forex trading and also working and AP to post site with his eye and lot of money online.

Advertisement Placeholder
These are actually go ones, i myself i currently entered forex trading and i am hoping to expand my self in it with time. Then am also going into graphic designing. Its actually a very lucrative online job if you are very good at.
My four ways of any money on site is investing in Bitcoin, trading in forex trading and also working and AP to post site with his eye and lot of money online.

Doing medical transcription is a skill of its own. Without ideas ams knowledge of health one can't understand what those human voices are sounding out.

You have made such a wonderful points. It’s is important that we take a decisive action.

Well you have said well, been hearing about transcriptions a lot now and was wondering to get into it unless it doesn't pay too well too asides that I think it could be informative too

Concerning earning money online, I have four sites which are trendri.com, forumcoin.com and bizdustry.com. And among all I base most with bizdustry.com because the tasks is easier with out wasting much time and in terms of payment the do well.

With employment opportunities rapidly shrinking due to pandemic, I came across to a platform where you can work and get paid like: doing surveys, freelancer, market trading and affiliate programs.

Very nice input so far in helping people choose form the four ways you've listed to make money from. Of the four, transcription should be the he easier of them for anyone without prior experience

YouTube is probably the easiest one to get started with but probably the hardest for it to take off and make any kind of proper money from it. I find that doing 'gig' work is quite good for earning lots of money quickly (ish).

The fastest way of earning online is from affiliate marketing. In affiliate marketing you don't need to have a product. You can promote some else product. All you need is to find a product to promote and you will be paid a commission on easy sells

The money making methods you stated are quite good but they require you to be very skillful or patient. For example, you told us that you earn money from Youtube channel, but there are many people who are struggling to get subscribers and many people just give up. It is not an easy job to run a Youtube channel.

All the ways you outlined in your post are fantastic ways of making money online. They all give time flexibility which means you can work at any hour you like. My own is blogging pay to post and affiliate marketing. I am planning to include display advertisement as another source of my income.

From transcription down to YouTube channel list etc, are all ways to earn money legitimately online. The one that caught my attention is writing, cos i believe i can write professionally when I'm chanced enough.

This is my only ways on earning online. Can someone suggest to me a leggit Paying online apps or website. I really like to work fulltime in my home based jobs here in philippines. Please leave a comment for advise and suggestion to me.

Any way this is my own way of earning money:

You Tube
If there's a dramatic performer hidden inside you who craves applause and adulation, upload yourself on YouTube. You can be a filmmaker, musician or comedian who wants a wider audience. Your earnings will come from ads displayed on your video page. This process is similar to the pay-per-click advertising program common to other Websites and blogs. Sites such as Flixya and Mediaflix can be helpful in this regard.

Researching for others
Don't be morose if you can't write, design or code. Lack of talent cannot stop you from making money online. If you're willing to work hard for a few hours a week, you can take up simple research jobs for other people who don't have the time to do it themselves. You could search for opportunities in organisations that provide funding for research and offer to assist them through online investigation.

Transcription
Medical transcription involves making written copies of oral material dictated by doctors or other medical experts. These may include history and physical reports, clinical notes, consultation notes, reports, letters, psychiatric evaluation and so on. The dictated material needs to be transcribed swiftly and accurately, which is the most challenging aspect of the job. To become a medical transcriptionist, you need to have a good knowledge of medical terminology and a high typing speed along with accuracy.
Earning money by using the YouTube channel platform is quite a very tedious way for you to make money online as it has a lot of Strict requirement that Google has placed on it. For instance, before you can be able to start earning on your YouTube channel your channel should be averaging at least 1,000 views, so that is a very big condition for someone to be able to meet up and also to be earning money on the platform.

Your four ways of earning money on the internet is very practicable i must say. And of all the four ways , in must say that transcription is one of the most likely easier one of them all

Forums such as this one where you can earn by discussing ideas and by being of assistance other as well is a great way to earn as well. In regard to your last point however, I see that you have referred transcription. Do you know of any sites where you can transcribe some audio into text, and you are able to earn cryptocurrency for this? This is one thing that I have been searching for quite a while d unfortunately I have not been able to find anything on this yet.
In the past I never knew that there is a platform like this one where by people can be discussing ideas and being of assistance to each other and then still getting paid for it. The forum that I worked in the past I do most of these things but I do not get paid for them and now I discovered this platform I kind of regretted doing all those things in the past without getting paid for them.

There even more than 4 ways to make money online.
AffiliateMarketing and Facebook Marketing.
Onlineusability testing job.
Micropart-time job sites.
Simply Click Photos and get paid.

Currently, i earn online via commenting and working at picoworkers, i comment and create threads to earn via bizdustry which is a legit platform, working via picoworkers involves doing small tasks and getting paid for every well completed task, by doing different online jobs, you are guaranteed to earning multiple income.
I never knew that there is a way to earn money on pico workers by commenting because all I know is that what they do on that website is by placing some task like watching videos signing up for website and doing some other is taxed but not commenting. This is quite a new knowledge for me and I will go back to my pico workers account to check if what you are saying is right.

Currently, i earn online via commenting and working at picoworkers, i comment and create threads to earn via bizdustry which is a legit platform, working via picoworkers involves doing small tasks and getting paid for every well completed task, by doing different online jobs, you are guaranteed to earning multiple income.

How much money do you earn per month on Picoworkers and what kind of microjob do you complete? I have heard that it is very hard to earn even $5 at Picoworkers because the tasks are tiresome and you might not get work if you have a low rating, right?

You said your four ways of making money online and I am waiting to see the fourth one because I only saw three once which so far are good ways of making money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds