Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

My 4 ways on earning money online.

Those ways are also good for making money but personally I do love and prefer forums such as post to get paid, surveys which also serve as a medium through I learned from others people business ideas.

Advertisement Placeholder
Those ways are also good for making money but personally I do love and prefer forums such as post to get paid, surveys which also serve as a medium through I learned from others people business ideas.
There are alot of ways which that can be done some of those ways are , survey,doing affiliates marketing and drop shipping,you can also try some gpt website which pay you to complete micro task

Earning money online need your skills experience and knowledge when you have the skills why not try venture into affiliate market or forex they are all good online business which can fetched you alot of money.

I have been making good money from micro job sites like Social Seos. However, it requires you to type comments. The issue is that you must dedicate some time to it.

YouTube is probably one of the best ways of making money on the internet passively. If you are able to create a very good YouTube channel that will attract a lot of people then you can be making passive income everyday.

If you are unable to make enough headway with your online tutoring class, the next best way to earn money online in India for students is by selling their courses online.
Some of the most trusted PTC sites to make money online in India for students are:
  1. SwagBucks.
  2. ySense.
  3. NeoBux.
  4. InboxDollars.
  5. AyuWage.

Well, paid to Click sites would only generate you profits if you invest a rally huge amount of money. Otherwise, they are not that helpful when it comes to making money.

Out of all the ways you have mentioned , YouTube is one of the ways people can use to make passive income . Transcription is a nice way of making money , just that being accepted into transcription website nowadays is not easy..

Well, I think there are several ways to which someone can makes easy money online depending on choice because there are available platform such as blogging, freelance, post to get paid etc.

I have been making good money from micro job sites like Social Seos. However, it requires you to type comments. The issue is that you must dedicate some time to it.
Most of the time , making money online is fun if you are working on a well paying websites , you can make money on micro job earning site but the amount won't be enough to make end meets .

Most of the time , making money online is fun if you are working on a well paying websites , you can make money on micro job earning site but the amount won't be enough to make end meets .

Well, this is also one of the main reasons why I always struggle to make money on micro job sites. I think that micro job sites should work harder to get more clients. Otherwise their platform could be in danger.

The only legit paying website I'll suggest is bizdustry, bizdustry is the best paid to post sites you'll ever find out there, we have different websites but this seems to be the best.

There are freelancing, website design, content creator, ptp forum to add to your site. In freelancing, you got paid for working for others. The contract between you and your client terminated once you submit his work and he or she pay you back. Also, writing for revenue sharing site is another way a person, writer especially, can make money online. Just write a good article and upload there, they will pay your views your article generate.

Currently, i earn online via commenting and working at picoworkers, i comment and create threads to earn via bizdustry which is a legit platform, working via picoworkers involves doing small tasks and getting paid for every well completed task, by doing different online jobs, you are guaranteed to earning multiple income.

Apart from YouTube and transcription , others ways to make money may not likely be possible because I haven't seen any platform that gives people opportunity to make money this way.
You can recommend it for me if you know.

I just work on bizdustry by commenting everyday and I also have a bmf account but I've not been using the account again and I also work on picoworker and microworker.

Actually to be earning money online there are various ways one can do or work and be earning money online one can either work on post to pay forums, YouTube channel, cryptocurrency, forex trading and others to be earning money

Transcription is definitely something that can be able to fetch you if you extra money online but my problem with it is that it takes a lot of time. It is definitely a good place to start.

Thanks for sharing. Out of all the ways you mention , There are other unexplored earning opportunities on the internet people can still learn and make money with. I will research and write about them when I have the time.

Truly speaking the online earning ways you have outlined above are very slow earning means of online income. I think paid to post forums can be better because there are some like bizdustry that you can earn at least $1 in a single active day.

Believe me we have lots of ways by which you can use to earn money,but if you don't have a skill you'll only be wasting your time, you need a good skills to earn a tangible amount of money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds