Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money from forums or Social media?

Probably, Google algorithm has made it easier for people to be able to locate those who are in need of the product they're promoting. That is why you need to study it well before you start promoting your products online.
That's a good idea, you need to have the full knowledge before you can go ahead, promoting your products online need a good knowledge an experience, you need to have those two things.

Advertisement Placeholder
You will need to have a skill that you can easily make it before you can make money on social media. As you are learning a skill like graphic design we can be exploring making money on forums.

this is actually very true. Another major thing is that some of them had the wrong mindset before they try to make money online. They have this mindset of trying to make quick money.
That's completely true, if you don't have a good mindset you are going to be a failure,if you don't want to fail you need to change they way you see things.

That's a good idea, you need to have the full knowledge before you can go ahead, promoting your products online need a good knowledge an experience, you need to have those two things.
Yeah, you need to acquire the knowledge of internet marketing before trying to promote your products online. Copywriting is also another good skill you need to acquire very well.

Probably, Google algorithm has made it easier for people to be able to locate those who are in need of the product they're promoting. That is why you need to study it well before you start promoting your products online.
That is just the beauty of some of these online marketing platforms,they have readily tools that one can make use of to locate and target their audience,and also persons that need services as well can locate your business.

That is just the beauty of some of these online marketing platforms,they have readily tools that one can make use of to locate and target their audience,and also persons that need services as well can locate your business.
But it is important and necessary you learn it properly from experience people in order not to make mistakes. That is why some people use Facebook and because they can readily locate people they want.

But it is important and necessary you learn it properly from experience people in order not to make mistakes. That is why some people use Facebook and because they can readily locate people they want.
That is why when one is into any form of business,the things he will be able to learn from someone that has been in the sector for long is very vital,because it will save him not just time but stress.

That is why when one is into any form of business,the things he will be able to learn from someone that has been in the sector for long is very vital,because it will save him not just time but stress.
Yes, learning from people who have been into that same business for a long time is very necessary. They will open you up to the secrets of succeeding in such a business that some people may not be aware of.

Yeah, you need to acquire the knowledge of internet marketing before trying to promote your products online. Copywriting is also another good skill you need to acquire very well.
That's true, I have been hearing a lot about copy writing but I have never give it a trial,the truth is we have a lot of ways to earn money, but locating the legit ones that's were the problem comes.

That's true, I have been hearing a lot about copy writing but I have never give it a trial,the truth is we have a lot of ways to earn money, but locating the legit ones that's were the problem comes.
Copywriting is lucrative if you know your way around freelancing platforms. You can also apply copywriting in many areas in the online space like internet marketing and so many others.

There are many people who are venturing into digital marketing and media sciences. They believe that these fields are really lucrative and they pursue courses in such fields.

Yes, learning from people who have been into that same business for a long time is very necessary. They will open you up to the secrets of succeeding in such a business that some people may not be aware of.
I could remember when we newly started our business,we were like a rookie in the sector,but our partner was of great help to us and it really paid off during that period,as we learnt from his wealth of experience.

I could remember when we newly started our business,we were like a rookie in the sector,but our partner was of great help to us and it really paid off during that period,as we learnt from his wealth of experience.
That is one of the major importance of having experienced business partners or mentors. That will actually help you in a lot of things you want to do in order to become successful.

If it comes to where you make money easily from, would it be from forums or social media sites? I have been making use of social media sites for years but have not made money from them especially YouTube apart from advertising my products and selling them. But working on paid forums makes it easier for me to make money from them.
It is true that to make money from social media and forum are two counterpart that is not the same. To make money from forum is faster than social medias, to make money from forum is very fast than social media.

That is one of the major importance of having experienced business partners or mentors. That will actually help you in a lot of things you want to do in order to become successful.
Yes that was what helped us then,he was able to bring in his years of experience and technical know how and deploy it into the business,and in no time we were able to stabilize and the business began to experience massive growth.

Forum is a good way which anyone can make money from to be sincere it's one of those ways which people can make alot of money I own a forum which is yet to be hosted,s sometimes I run paid to post program on it

Making money on forums and social media is very possible, the important thing is your level of priority.
Social media offers one the uppourtunity to earn passively though.

Copywriting is lucrative if you know your way around freelancing platforms. You can also apply copywriting in many areas in the online space like internet marketing and so many others.
That's a good idea, but for me now I don't really have that enough time, the time I'm having is just to work on bizdustry and that's all, I'm really working on how I can earn a decent amount of money.

There are many people who try to make quick money and this is why they end up investing in Hyip sites all the time and then they lose money eventually as Hyips are scams.
This is greed at it's best, people become very greed and want to make so much money with little effort and with small amount of money as well, which would result to you losing more

Forum is one of the best place which someone can make money but if you are planning to start a forum I think that you need a budget for that,I own a forum and I believe that sometime you need to pay from hosting to some other stuff but for social media I think that the best way to make money is through affiliate marketing

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds