Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money from forums or Social media?

Forum is one of the best place which someone can make money but if you are planning to start a forum I think that you need a budget for that,I own a forum and I believe that sometime you need to pay from hosting to some other stuff but for social media I think that the best way to make money is through affiliate marketing
That's good, it is good that you own a forum and I believe that will be a good idea to earn money from it, forums are also one of the best way to earn money online.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's good, it is good that you own a forum and I believe that will be a good idea to earn money from it, forums are also one of the best way to earn money online.
So many people have created a forum before in the past , some of them were not able to succeed with this business idea , it all depends on you but you must have understand how this can be managed properly to see an effective result.

Making money online using a social media is best compared to forum's. In social media ones you where able to grow a large number of viewers any thing you post attract points of earning,no much restrictions as in forum's.

That's a good idea, you need to have the full knowledge before you can go ahead, promoting your products online need a good knowledge an experience, you need to have those two things.
Some people stop at half baked knowledge which is very risky and can even be very detrimental to what you are planning on achieving as half baked knowledge is responsible for most of our failures.

So many people have created a forum before in the past , some of them were not able to succeed with this business idea , it all depends on you but you must have understand how this can be managed properly to see an effective result.
That's true, despite the fact I don't own a forum but I believe if the person do the needful can earn a good amount of money from it, knowing what you are doing is very important.

It is true that to make money from social media and forum are two counterpart that is not the same. To make money from forum is faster than social medias, to make money from forum is very fast than social media.
if you're promoting something you will make money faster on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram than forums. But if you are promoting online courses forums maybe better.

That's true, despite the fact I don't own a forum but I believe if the person do the needful can earn a good amount of money from it, knowing what you are doing is very important.
In all honesty running a forum is nice and at the same time it will require a lot of money, that is just the only disadvantage but as long as you can manage it properly like bizdustry or beermoneyforums , you can succeed. Are you planning this ?

In all honesty running a forum is nice and at the same time it will require a lot of money, that is just the only disadvantage but as long as you can manage it properly like bizdustry or beermoneyforums , you can succeed. Are you planning this ?
Yeah, despite the fact I don't really know much about running a forum but I'm planning on owning one, I'm getting things balance with forex trading an after that I think this my next target.

Yeah, despite the fact I don't really know much about running a forum but I'm planning on owning one, I'm getting things balance with forex trading an after that I think this my next target.
That will be a nice idea. Running a forum is a profitable business so many people are doing to make money on the internet , you just needs to dedicate your time and learn every procedures about the whole thing.

That will be a nice idea. Running a forum is a profitable business so many people are doing to make money on the internet , you just needs to dedicate your time and learn every procedures about the whole thing.
That's true, it seems like you have the knowledge on how to run a forum, maybe you should help me out to know the helpful things I need, I'll much appreciate that.

Running a forum is actually one of the best ways of making money on the internet presently. Like you have stated the only disadvantage is that a lot of money is required. Do you know the actual estimate to start a forum like this?.

If it comes to where you make money easily from, would it be from forums or social media sites? I have been making use of social media sites for years but have not made money from them especially YouTube apart from advertising my products and selling them. But working on paid forums makes it easier for me to make money from them.
To make money from social media is very cost than forum, I do prefer forum than social media because it is easy to sign up and start making money immediately.

The internet has become a powerful tool for making money in recent times. Forums and social media have opened up many opportunities to make money online, whether it's through selling products or services, creating content or offering advice. Making money from forums or social media is now easier than ever before.

Forums are an excellent way to generate income as they offer people the chance to interact with others who share similar interests and passions. By becoming an active member of a forum community, you can build relationships with potential customers and monetize your expertise by offering advice or services related to the topic of discussion. Additionally, forums often feature product recommendations and sponsored content which can also be lucrative sources of income.

Yeah, you need to acquire the knowledge of internet marketing before trying to promote your products online. Copywriting is also another good skill you need to acquire very well.
The true, despite the fact I don't know how copy writing works but it seems to be a good idea to earn money online, you can also try things like freelancing.

The true, despite the fact I don't know how copy writing works but it seems to be a good idea to earn money online, you can also try things like freelancing.
Copywriting is also a form of freelancing. If you copywrite for people then you are offering freelance service for them and they will pay you money in return. A lot of people use it to make money online.

I've made money from selling forums, but not much else. Social media I mostly use for marketing, so I wouldn't say I make really anything from that side of it. It helps draw traffic in, but I don't corelate that with my earnings so much. I don't make money through social media otherwise. And I don't run any forums these days.

Making money through social media actually require more hard work compared to making money through plart forms. Making money in plart forms is easier.

I don't really know how someone can make money from social media unless you are advertising your product and people are ordering for it , but you can definitely make money from forum site .

Running a forum is actually one of the best ways of making money on the internet presently. Like you have stated the only disadvantage is that a lot of money is required. Do you know the actual estimate to start a forum like this?.
That's true, but you need to have a good amount of money before you can be able to earn money from it, a lot of people are starting up there own forum,it will be a good idea to start yours.

Making money in social media is the best but it's highly dependent on the traffic coursed by the content being post.The amount of money made through forums is less compared to social media earnings

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds