Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money from forums or Social media?

Yes, this is all you may need. Apart from that, you may also need a bit of knowledge of English language. You merely get paid to share your knowledge and experiences when it comes to working on forums.
It is incredible that all you need to make money online is just for you to know basic knowledge about computer and some elements of English. There are even translators that can help you translate from any language to English.

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to making money, forums offer limited options, however, social media platforms have unlimited ways to make money. You might not make money just for making posts just like on forums but you can earn a lot of monet from contenbt monetization.

I don't have that much followers to make money on my social media accounts. But I do make money from different paid to post forums. That is why I spend less time on social media and more on forums.
if you are interested in making money from social media platforms you can start building your followers. You can start making pranks or comedy videos and on the long run you will get much followers.

That's interesting, paid to post sites are really interesting, when I'm less busy I prefer to post on forum's than to do anything else,despite the fact you won't earn that much on forum's but it's a cool way to earn money.
I have also discovered this kind of website and that is why I am spending even less time on social media that at the end of the day I am not going to be getting any reward for creating content.

There are several ways to make money from forums or social media
Advertising: You can monetize your forum or social media account by displaying ads on it. This can be done through platforms like Google AdSense or through direct advertising deals with businesses.
Affiliate marketing: You can promote other people's products on your forum or social media account and earn a commission on any sales that result from your referral.
Sponsored posts: You can get paid by businesses to create content that promotes their products or services on your forum or social media account.
Selling products or services: You can use your forum or social media account as a platform to sell products or services directly to your audience.
Create a membership or subscription model: You can charge users to access exclusive content or features on your forum or social media account.
It is important to keep in mind that making money from forums or social media can take time and effort, and it may be challenging to make a significant amount of money without a sizable audience.

It is easier to make money on forums but very difficult to make money on social sites. However, it is not possible to make a lot of money on forums, but you can actually make a lot of money on social media.

The opportunities to make money on social media platforms is huge if you understand it well. So many people who make videos on Facebook make more money than those who work on forums.

There are many people who made money through social media, but there are many people who also made money by creating their own social media companies as well.

Paid to post forums are my best online earning methods. I don't participate a lot in social media, so I don't know how to earn from them. But I have been earning on forums for some years now and I know it's ins and outs.

There are many people who made money through social media, but there are many people who also made money by creating their own social media companies as well.
creating your own social media network is a different ball game totally. There are also a lot of social media platforms that has come out in the past but they were not really successful.

It depends on the kind of business you are doing, you can make money online by posting on forums and you can earn money with your social media accounts, it all depends on your choice.
Yes that fact remains unchanged, in as much as you want to make money on forum, I think you can even post on some of your socal media platforms, so that you can earn some referral bonus.

Yes that fact remains unchanged, in as much as you want to make money on forum, I think you can even post on some of your socal media platforms, so that you can earn some referral bonus.
This is true , I know that of a guy that had the highest referrals on most forums and this was the strategy he used. He is now a millionaire while still studying.
If you know how to entice people to join, you would gain sigficant amount of money.

This is true , I know that of a guy that had the highest referrals on most forums and this was the strategy he used. He is now a millionaire while still studying.
If you know how to entice people to join, you would gain sigficant amount of money.
How is it possible for someone to become a millionaire by referring people?. maybe it seems he has other kinds of businesses he is doing online to make such money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds