Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money from forums or Social media?

That's true, but you need to have a good amount of money before you can be able to earn money from it, a lot of people are starting up there own forum,it will be a good idea to start yours.
It will be a very good idea but two things hindering me is money and time. But in the monetary aspect, I will actually be able to get such amount of money within some period of time but as a student, time is an issue.

Advertisement Placeholder
I only prefer going for what I know best on doing , and that's why i prefer making money through forum sites, I really don't know much on how to make money on social media network.

Actually there are several ways to which you can make money from the social media, either to make used of it in the promotion of your business online which I believe alot of people are into such.

That is one of the major importance of having experienced business partners or mentors. That will actually help you in a lot of things you want to do in order to become successful.

Well, you could have a business partner, but you may not necessarily always have an experienced business partner all the time. Some people start business with inexperienced business partner, but still they succeed.

Well, you could have a business partner, but you may not necessarily always have an experienced business partner all the time. Some people start business with inexperienced business partner, but still they succeed.
that is actually very true. There are some people who start their businesses with inexperienced people but on the long run they will succeed. Those kind of people are always willing to learn from their mistakes.

if you're promoting something you will make money faster on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram than forums. But if you are promoting online courses forums maybe better.
You can be right in this, because I know of a certain forum that has lots of users and I see people advising courses on this platforms and they actually make lots of sales from members of the forum

I have tried both social media and forums as a way to make money online and I found that social media didn't bring me too much if anything at all in terms of income online but when it came to forums I found that worked a lot better for me and I found I made a lot more posting on forums to make that extra income. I also enjoy posting on forums so being able to do that and make some money is great for me.

That's true, it seems like you have the knowledge on how to run a forum, maybe you should help me out to know the helpful things I need, I'll much appreciate that.
There are so many information on the internet that will guide you through, just that running a huge online community like forums may require a lot of money if you are enabling ptp. Is this what you are interested to do ?

Running a forum is actually one of the best ways of making money on the internet presently. Like you have stated the only disadvantage is that a lot of money is required. Do you know the actual estimate to start a forum like this?.
I may not have an idea , though it depends on so many things like the amount you are willing to pay per a Post and so one. Probably you can start with at least five thousand dollars.

You can be right in this, because I know of a certain forum that has lots of users and I see people advising courses on this platforms and they actually make lots of sales from members of the forum
Yeah, for you to make good amount of money on forums it actually depends on how you package yourself. If you get the trust of the members your chances of succeeding will be high.

There are different ways of making money online actually even though it depends on where and how individuals wanted it to be for them either through the social media platforms or forums and many others.

There are different ways of making money online actually even though it depends on where and how individuals wanted it to be for them either through the social media platforms or forums and many others.
Everybody have their preference when it comes to making money online. Please, I am very much interested in cryptocurrency Trading, blogging, YouTube and e-book publishing and there are some who may not be interested in those things.

Making money from forums or social media platforms are quite good actually even though it depends on how you used it for your own benefit. there are people who have been of medias, for a very long time but no money has they generate from it.

Making money from forums or social media platforms are quite good actually even though it depends on how you used it for your own benefit. there are people who have been of medias, for a very long time but no money has they generate from it.
A social Media platform like Facebook has a lot of potential to make you much money. if you are making videos you can monetize it on Facebook and make so much amount of money for yourself.

Making money on social media is very possible if you have a large audience and if you are into affiliate marketing.
But if the only skill you have is writing, I believe forum would be a better place.

Making money on social media is very possible if you have a large audience and if you are into affiliate marketing.
But if the only skill you have is writing, I believe forum would be a better place.
Writers have one of the highest opportunities to make money on the internet for themselves. Working of forums is good but you can also dive into blogging or publishing books on Amazon or even all of them simultaneously.

Actually there are people who can earned from both forums and social media depending on how good they can used it. though there are that are only earning from one either forum or social media and all are good and have something to offer you and the society.

Writers have one of the highest opportunities to make money on the internet for themselves. Working of forums is good but you can also dive into blogging or publishing books on Amazon or even all of them simultaneously.
I truly aggree with your points,
But however, Running all of these forms of writing at the same time can be very frustrating and time demanding. I think it would reduce productivity too.

I truly aggree with your points,
But however, Running all of these forms of writing at the same time can be very frustrating and time demanding. I think it would reduce productivity too.
I agree with the fact that it can be a very demanding but I don't agree that it can be frustrating. You will only be frustrated if you do not have much knowledge about how to write articles.

I agree with the fact that it can be a very demanding but I don't agree that it can be frustrating. You will only be frustrated if you do not have much knowledge about how to write articles.
You are right, knowledge is power .
It helps us carry out processes in a systematic and successful way. Without knowledge one might end up frustrated in the process.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds