Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money from forums or Social media?

investing on high yield investment platforms is a very stupid thing to do on your search to make quick money but there are other legitimate things you can do that can bring you quick money like affiliate marketing.

Well, there are many people who could be desperate to invest in such kind of programs. I also invested in such kind of programs when I had no money at all.
Yeah, anybody who wants to make quick money online will always end up losing at the end of the day. Succeeding on the internet is not something you can do quickly because it requires time and dedication

I have realised that there is no way to become rich. In fact, even cryptocurrency trading and Forex trading would not make you rich until or unless you have an exceptional ability to predict prices.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Well it depends. eithet of the two, forums or social media. but I believe making money from social media can only be more effective for business individuals or entrepreneurs but forums can be more effective for those who wishes to make passive income online.

The online world has really brought a lot of leverage to busineses,reason many persons are embrasing it and with that the competition is becoming stiffer by the day,so if you don't know what you are doing yo will just be lost.
I agree with you. A lot of people have found out that the online space can give them the opportunity to make a lot of money for themselves that is the reason why they are establishing their businesses in it.

I agree with you. A lot of people have found out that the online space can give them the opportunity to make a lot of money for themselves that is the reason why they are establishing their businesses in it.
The leverage is just too much,you have the advantage of staying at the comfort of your home or office and do an ad to your target audience,you can use the tools avialable to reach out to a customise audience.

Depending on the type of business you run, both posting on forums and using your social media accounts to generate income are options for making money online.

Social media platforms like YouTube might seems to be a really complicated way of making money and are somehow competitive compared to forums. I tends to enjoy forums more for now.

The online world has really brought a lot of leverage to busineses,reason many persons are embrasing it and with that the competition is becoming stiffer by the day,so if you don't know what you are doing yo will just be lost.
That's true, a lot of people don't really know they can earn money online from home, I was once like this but here am I earning money online on bizdustry.

That's true, a lot of people don't really know they can earn money online from home, I was once like this but here am I earning money online on bizdustry.
That is just one of the things about online engagement,you will find out that the more you interact with perosns online the more informed you will be and then you will discover other means of earnings.

That is just one of the things about online engagement,you will find out that the more you interact with perosns online the more informed you will be and then you will discover other means of earnings.
That's just the fact,if you are working on forum's you can get the chance to learn a lot of things that's why I really like my presence on forum's it really means a lot to me.

The leverage is just too much,you have the advantage of staying at the comfort of your home or office and do an ad to your target audience,you can use the tools avialable to reach out to a customise audience.
Yeah, online businesses has a lot of advantages and it can save a lot of time and money. In the offline space before you can be able to reach thousands of people you might have spent a lot of money but it is not the case with online businesses.

Yeah, online businesses has a lot of advantages and it can save a lot of time and money. In the offline space before you can be able to reach thousands of people you might have spent a lot of money but it is not the case with online businesses.
That's true l,especially if you're working on forums you can get the chance to meet a lot of people and share your ideas on how to earn money online, that's what I really like about working on forum's.

That's true l,especially if you're working on forums you can get the chance to meet a lot of people and share your ideas on how to earn money online, that's what I really like about working on forum's.
that is one of the major advantages of working on forums. You will have the opportunity to make people who are making money from different online businesses.

That is just the fact,because in the offline advertisment you can actually get to reach lots of persons,but it will not be as when you make use of the online platform to do your ads.

Well alot of people have been making money from either forums or social media platforms but it all depends on how they make used of it. some used the social media to promote there business online.

That is just the fact,because in the offline advertisment you can actually get to reach lots of persons,but it will not be as when you make use of the online platform to do your ads.
advertising your business online is easier and cheaper. With little amount of money you can create awareness on different social media platforms about your businesses around it will reach so many people especially those who needs it.

advertising your business online is easier and cheaper. With little amount of money you can create awareness on different social media platforms about your businesses around it will reach so many people especially those who needs it.
That is the leverage that the online platform has actually brought,the good thing there is that if you know how to make use of the tools which depend on the platform you are making use of,then you will make headway in your target audience.

That is the leverage that the online platform has actually brought,the good thing there is that if you know how to make use of the tools which depend on the platform you are making use of,then you will make headway in your target audience.
Probably, it is always important or necessary to know the right tools to use in order not to waste your money. If you are advertising through Facebook you need to learn it properly in order not to make mistakes.

Probably, it is always important or necessary to know the right tools to use in order not to waste your money. If you are advertising through Facebook you need to learn it properly in order not to make mistakes.
That is one thing that any business person should know, because it is not just about going online and doing advertisement,you need to know how to target your audience and then know how to grow your preferred customer base.

that is one of the major advantages of working on forums. You will have the opportunity to make people who are making money from different online businesses.
That's just the fact, if you are working on forum's you'll gain a lot of things, you will also earn money depending on your level of seriousness, working online on forum's is very important.

That is one thing that any business person should know, because it is not just about going online and doing advertisement,you need to know how to target your audience and then know how to grow your preferred customer base.
Probably, Google algorithm has made it easier for people to be able to locate those who are in need of the product they're promoting. That is why you need to study it well before you start promoting your products online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds