Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money from forums or Social media?

To make money on social media one needs a lot of work to start earning decently, it takes a lot of time and effort to get noticed. But, forums are slightly different. You can start making money the day you join a forum.

However, social media represents the best place to make more money compared to forums. Once one has built a strong presence on the social media, possible income over grows continually.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many different ways you can make money on social media, each with its own earning potential. Some people make money on social media as content creators and influencers by featuring brands in their posts

Forums are a great place to start if you're new to making money online, because they're relatively easy to set up and maintain and they don't require any special skills. You'll need to find a forum that has an active community of people who are likely to buy products or services from you, but once you've found one, all you have to do is create an account with the site and start posting content.

The key here is consistency: if people see that you're posting regularly, they'll be more likely to check out your posts and pay attention when they see something they want. If they see that you only post once in a while or don't post at all, they won't be as likely to engage with your work—and that means fewer sales!

Another thing that makes forums such a great place for beginners is that there's usually no cost associated with joining them or starting a thread on your own: all these sites are free for anyone who wants them (although some might have premium accounts if you want extra features).

To make money on social media one needs a lot of work to start earning decently, it takes a lot of time and effort to get noticed. But, forums are slightly different. You can start making money the day you join a forum.

However, social media represents the best place to make more money compared to forums. Once one has built a strong presence on the social media, possible income over grows continually.
What I have come to understand is that social media will require you to have something to offer , it could be something you are really good at doing before you can be able to monetize and have thousands of followers along. But forum isn't the same.

A lot of people are having interest on earning money online but not all of the want to take the sacrifice to the needful, such kinds of people ended up losing.
this is actually very true. Another major thing is that some of them had the wrong mindset before they try to make money online. They have this mindset of trying to make quick money.

this is actually very true. Another major thing is that some of them had the wrong mindset before they try to make money online. They have this mindset of trying to make quick money.
it is very possible to make quick money now in this era we live but you need t have mastering on the skillset or knowledge needed to make that quick money, it can be from content creation which is very feasible.

There are many people who try to make quick money and this is why they end up investing in Hyip sites all the time and then they lose money eventually as Hyips are scams.

There are many people who try to make quick money and this is why they end up investing in Hyip sites all the time and then they lose money eventually as Hyips are scams.
investing on high yield investment platforms is a very stupid thing to do on your search to make quick money but there are other legitimate things you can do that can bring you quick money like affiliate marketing.

If you are just starting your journey on making money online that I am going to advise you to start forums but social media is ultimately going to give you life-changing money.

Well, you can say that I'm making money from the both. I make money on posting forums just like what I am doing her in bizdustry and my social media handles are a kind if advertisement platform for my business.

Actually you can also make good money from the use of social media platforms which is more connected to the people. your information on the platform can goes viral at once so you can also used it to promote and advertise your business.

Yeah, anybody who wants to make quick money online will always end up losing at the end of the day. Succeeding on the internet is not something you can do quickly because it requires time and dedication

It depends on the kind of business you are doing, you can make money online by posting on forums and you can earn money with your social media accounts, it all depends on your choice.
That is true,the issue of making money online is purely dependent on the individual involved,i personall make money more from my social media platform,i make some money also from forums,but make more from social media.

That is true,the issue of making money online is purely dependent on the individual involved,i personall make money more from my social media platform,i make some money also from forums,but make more from social media.
If you are working online just put it on mind that you are going to face challenges,but despite the challenges you face you can still earn a good amount of money online.

What may be attractive to one person may not be attractive to another person. The way you make money on the internet depends on the kind of person you are and what really interests you.

What may be attractive to one person may not be attractive to another person. The way you make money on the internet depends on the kind of person you are and what really interests you.
That's true, I completely agree with what you said,if you are working online you will find a lot of people that might not like your ideas, and also you'll find some people that will have good interest on it.

That's true, I completely agree with what you said,if you are working online you will find a lot of people that might not like your ideas, and also you'll find some people that will have good interest on it.
Exactly, this is actually very true. I have seen so many people who do not like cryptocurrency at all and they like forex trading so much. The same thing applies to every other online business.

If you are working online just put it on mind that you are going to face challenges,but despite the challenges you face you can still earn a good amount of money online.
Yes that is true,it is not as easy as most people would think,you will have to put in more effort because the competition is very stiff and you have to be very strategic in your approach to the market.

Yes that is true,it is not as easy as most people would think,you will have to put in more effort because the competition is very stiff and you have to be very strategic in your approach to the market.
That's just naked truth,if you are not serious with what you are doing I don't think you can even make it online, that's why being serious with what you are doing is very important.

That's just naked truth,if you are not serious with what you are doing I don't think you can even make it online, that's why being serious with what you are doing is very important.
The online world has really brought a lot of leverage to busineses,reason many persons are embrasing it and with that the competition is becoming stiffer by the day,so if you don't know what you are doing yo will just be lost.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds