Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money from forums or Social media?

Actually people have different choices of where to earned there money online which sometimes the choice depends on what they know and what they will achieved. to promote my business, I will used the social media's.

Advertisement Placeholder
You are right, knowledge is power .
It helps us carry out processes in a systematic and successful way. Without knowledge one might end up frustrated in the process.
article writing is very sweet and lucrative if only you have enough knowledge of how to monetize it. The opportunity abound on the internet but it is left for you to acquire the necessary knowledge.

article writing is very sweet and lucrative if only you have enough knowledge of how to monetize it. The opportunity abound on the internet but it is left for you to acquire the necessary knowledge.
Article writing is sweet If you are skilled in the art, some find it quite challenging sometimes to craft out article . It is a skill that can be learnt by subjecting yourself to constant practice.

Article writing is sweet If you are skilled in the art, some find it quite challenging sometimes to craft out article . It is a skill that can be learnt by subjecting yourself to constant practice.
Article writing cannot be learnt within a day. that is why constant practice is very much important. You need to practice from time to time so that you will get acquainted to it.

Actually you can earned good money fro. both forums and social media depending on which you are very good at. I think you can be earning from forums and also promoting your business with the social media platforms.

I think that using both forum and paid-to-post sites in addition to social media can grow and diversify your income. Your financial independence can also be manifested through these activities
If it comes to where you make money easily from, would it be from forums or social media sites? I have been making use of social media sites for years but have not made money from them especially YouTube apart from advertising my products and selling them. But working on paid forums makes it easier for me to make money from them.

Article writing cannot be learnt within a day. that is why constant practice is very much important. You need to practice from time to time so that you will get acquainted to it.
I tried it before, but I gave up easily because I knew I had to repeatedly continue to write before I would become perfect and I had zero passion for article writing.

Forums are always going to be easier to make money than it is the case with social media.

Although social media pays more, but it requires a lot of patience to start making the money.

I tried it before, but I gave up easily because I knew I had to repeatedly continue to write before I would become perfect and I had zero passion for article writing.
Okay, if you do not have passion for article writing then you don't need to waste your time. It is something you get master gradually and in the long run you will make a lot of money from it.

I don't really make money on social media , most of my earning comes from paid to post platform which is forums. Social media is mainly for people that have business products to offer.

Actually there are alot of earning opportunities from both forums and social media platforms depending on which you are capable of doing or your skills can. I will prefer social media If i have a business to advertise.

Well alot of people have been making money from either forums or social media platforms but it all depends on how they make used of it. some used the social media to promote there business online.
Definitelly it all boils down to the individual that is involved in the operations,because there are lots of persons that are tech sarvay and are doing real will with their social media handle.

There are very few article writing opportunities that pay well. We need to search for sites that pay. We also need websites like Strong Whispers that used to pay writers. There are no longer any such site now.

There are very few article writing opportunities that pay well. We need to search for sites that pay. We also need websites like Strong Whispers that used to pay writers. There are no longer any such site now.
There are many of them but the issue is that the competition is very high. A platform like Listverse pays $100 if your article is accepted. But the issue is that so many people submit their articles everyday.

Actually online money making can comes from different ways 9r platform either through social media and also from forums. Alot of people including myself have consider making money through forums as the best.
I have also consider making money through forms as the best because it is more straightforward. Social media platforms will not like to be sharing money with creatord and that is not good.

Actually you can earned good money fro. both forums and social media depending on which you are very good at. I think you can be earning from forums and also promoting your business with the social media platforms.
You're right about that. I am actually making good money from the both just that one is making me direct money while the other is exposing my business to people that would be needing my services.

Actually making money depends on how you intended it to be either through the social media platforms or through forums and it also depends on which site you are more familiar with. actually forums can be for everyone to earned and Facebook will be more effective if you have a business to advertise.

I have also consider making money through forms as the best because it is more straightforward. Social media platforms will not like to be sharing money with creatord and that is not good.
The opportunities to make money on social media platforms is huge if you understand it well. So many people who make videos on Facebook make more money than those who work on forums.

Actually online money making can comes from different ways 9r platform either through social media and also from forums. Alot of people including myself have consider making money through forums as the best.
You can not make money directly from social media platforms but you can promote your products or business through social media platforms and it's one of the best strategies of digital marketing.

You can not make money directly from social media platforms but you can promote your products or business through social media platforms and it's one of the best strategies of digital marketing.
you can make money directly from social media platforms like Facebook and tik-tok. If you have a page and you post videos regularly you can be able to monetize it if you reach the requirements.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds