Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Livestock business vs restaurant business, which one do you prefer??

I'll prefer livestock business because what is required in the restaurant is taken from the livestock. So I'll prefer livestock business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Dining establishment company is actually exactly just what I will certainly opt for,however its own difficult if you are actually the just one performing it however when you have actually employees under you designated along with various department of work it is actually OK. The quickest method to create cash its own turn over is actually higher particularly when you remain in food preparation all of this regional specials that individuals do not reach consume in their different houses. Its own an excellent company little part of meals you offer huge cash.

Livestock is way ahead. To me it's more profitable And straight forward. You will always find buyers just be a proper manager that's all

Both them are good to go but for I prefer livestock business because is a nice business to think of, if actually you have money you can go into livestock business.

In my locality there are almost up to seven heavy established restaurants and I don't really want to add to the number but there isn't really much livestock business around here so I think I would likely go into the business

When it comes to business, everyone has his or her own preference. I know some people here might not be interested when it comes to livestock and restaurant business. But I'm sure both are profit rich business initiative. When it comes to livestock business, we tend to rear different animals in a set out piece of land in order to rear them the best possible way. Restaurant business is kinda stressful but some people find it hassle free, cos they know how to handle it perfectly and generate money through frozen foods, preparing different kinds of delicacies for people to satisfy their appetite.

Which of this business initiative would you go for, if you're asked to choose any one??
I would prefer a livestock business. It is lucrative especially if you're able to cut out losses through effective management.
I haven't been the best chef, so I wouldn't even look at the other option twice, even if it meant employing other people to do the job.
Its livestock business for me.

I think I would go with restaurant business because livestock investment require a lot of commitment and training and you run the risk of loosing big

I would go for the restaurant business. This is because it is very profitable in the place I live in. It is an urban place where most people love to eat out instead of making food at home. Moreover, I have more knowledge in running a restaurant business than a livestock business.

When it comes to business, everyone has his or her own preference. I know some people here might not be interested when it comes to livestock and restaurant business. But I'm sure both are profit rich business initiative. When it comes to livestock business, we tend to rear different animals in a set out piece of land in order to rear them the best possible way. Restaurant business is kinda stressful but some people find it hassle free, cos they know how to handle it perfectly and generate money through frozen foods, preparing different kinds of delicacies for people to satisfy their appetite.

Which of this business initiative would you go for, if you're asked to choose any one??
I prefer restaurant business because it is less stressful on like the livestock business were you have to taking care the animals, making sure that they dont don't get sick and die. In the restaurant all you have do is cook

I prefer restaurant business because it is less stressful on like the livestock business were you have to taking care the animals, making sure that they dont don't get sick and die. In the restaurant all you have do is cook

Lol, that's to say, no easy business to fetch money. But we only go for the business that is pleasing to us due to passion, that's why I choose livestock business than restaurant cos I'm bad at cooking, lol.

Livestock business is a seasonal busines in my country whereas restaurant business is a kind of business which runs almost 24 hours, so restaurant business might be a better choice for me.

If I am asked to choose one to create in my area then I am going to choose to create a restaurant because I believe that that is what most people need that is lacking.

While both provides income, I will prefer running a restaurant. Compared to animal husbandry, a restaurant can commence with minimal resources, and will yield profits faster. Everyone eats food. A restaurant is easy to manage.
Yeah a restaurant is easier to manage, yeah a restaurant yields profit faster, yeah a restaurant requires minimum resources but in a long run livestock is far more Lucrative

Both are lucrative business and stressful but if am to make a choice I will prefer restaurant business because you tend to gain daily without much stress and people can't stop eating

Both are profitable but I would prefer restaurant business because it requires less space and can be spot in nice places. Infact the first primary need of man is food and some people don't have time to cook.

Livestock business is good but I will always go for restaurants business. the reason is that no matter what happen in the country people are still going to eat.

I most personally prefer to trade all invest in livestock because it offers much more profit and also it has a lot of use case that you can gain customers very easily.

Well for me I think the restaurant pays more than a livestock business. People eat everyday but people don't buy animals everyday although running a restaurant is more hectic because you have to cook everyday

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds