Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Livestock business vs restaurant business, which one do you prefer??

Sure, everyone choice a business that he or she is well accustomed to. If you aren't experienced or having very minimal idea about such business their is no point moving into it.
That's true. Liking a particular type of business is one thing, having the required experience or knowledge in that particular business is another different thing entirely. So one got to settle for what one knows he can do

Advertisement Placeholder
That's true. Liking a particular type of business is one thing, having the required experience or knowledge in that particular business is another different thing entirely. So one got to settle for what one knows he can do
Yes, i agree with your points dear. It comes down to having passion, experience for the kind of business on your fantasy. Without this two determinants it wouldn't be easy going.

If somebody does.not get themselves focused on what they think they can be able and capable to do, they will just be going round and round a circle of frustrating circumstances in that business all for nothing

I have had an experience with running a poultry farm and I will pick livestock over running a restaurant business. Livestock farming is key especially when you are looking at learning on the job which having an restaurant will give you.
To me I prefer livestock business than restaurants business because this day is there enough restaurant's business all over the place but most people do not like investing in livestock or agriculture but they don't know it is very lucrative.

I think I will prefer a restaurant business because you get money day today but in livestock you have to wait for the livestock to grow and get to mature stage where we begin to sell so the earnings are seasonal

To me I prefer livestock business than restaurants business because this day is there enough restaurant's business all over the place but most people do not like investing in livestock or agriculture but they don't know it is very lucrative.
Not quite a bad idea and reason but don't forget the fact that livestock business doesn't give daily return on investment . One have to wait for the livestock to mature first before making profit from them

Both livestock and restaurant business are good but to me, I'll prefer restaurant business because the risks involved in it isn't as high as that of livestock because, an average man eats everyday

IT depends on where you are located. If you are in the urbn area, restaurant can be good business, however, if you are based in rurl area livestock can be the best option

I don't know the first thing about livestock farming but I have an idea with how to manage a restaurant because a friend who worked told me how it was being run so I would prefer restaurant.

I think I will prefer a restaurant business because you get money day today but in livestock you have to wait for the livestock to grow and get to mature stage where we begin to sell so the earnings are seasonal
You can make money on a daily basis too from livestock business if you have layers chicken that lays eggs for you regularly. You will make more money from selling the eggs and the chicken.

When it comes to business, everyone has his or her own preference. I know some people here might not be interested when it comes to livestock and restaurant business. But I'm sure both are profit rich business initiative. When it comes to livestock business, we tend to rear different animals in a set out piece of land in order to rear them the best possible way. Restaurant business is kinda stressful but some people find it hassle free, cos they know how to handle it perfectly and generate money through frozen foods, preparing different kinds of delicacies for people to satisfy their appetite.

Which of this business initiative would you go for, if you're asked to choose any one??
I will definitely go for restaurants business simply because I do not know anything about livestock business and I don't have passion for it so whatever I do not have passion for I don't think that I can succeed in it but however I have passion in selling food because I am a foodie.

From my own point of view, both live stock business and restaurant business are lucrative. But for the sake of our discussion, I will go for restaurant business. It is so lucrative that you will see food restaurant in close locations on the road and they all make sales daily. That is my opinion.

When it comes to business, everyone has his or her own preference. I know some people here might not be interested when it comes to livestock and restaurant business. But I'm sure both are profit rich business initiative. When it comes to livestock business, we tend to rear different animals in a set out piece of land in order to rear them the best possible way. Restaurant business is kinda stressful but some people find it hassle free, cos they know how to handle it perfectly and generate money through frozen foods, preparing different kinds of delicacies for people to satisfy their appetite.

Which of this business initiative would you go for, if you're asked to choose any one??
I for one personally will go for both reasoning being that I can hardly choose from either of them they are so closely related and go hand in hand with each other so doing them both is not such a bad idea

I for one personally will go for both reasoning being that I can hardly choose from either of them they are so closely related and go hand in hand with each other so doing them both is not such a bad idea
The issue here then is the ability to manage both business simultaneously. They both need attention and without good attention one may not be able to do well in them.

When it come to business everybody has his own idea and what he prefer to do. Like me here i prefer livestock business than any other business because i have been into it for a very long time and it fetched me a lot of money than any other business i did.

both livestock business and restaurant business are very lucrative businesses depending on the kind of area is situate the business.

To be very honest the both of then are food business ideas and success can largely depend on the place where you stay that is why I would choose restaurant.

If you have a livestock farm, and a restaurant. You'll be on the high financial level, when you can manage it well. You don't have to look outside to buy meat again since you have them in your farm.

If you have a livestock farm, and a restaurant. You'll be on the high financial level, when you can manage it well. You don't have to look outside to buy meat again since you have them in your farm.
Yes that is both correct and true since you have it all both in profits and in all but capital could still be a problem because starting up such an Enterprise could really require a whole loads of cash as capital.

I have had an experience with running a poultry farm and I will pick livestock over running a restaurant business. Livestock farming is key especially when you are looking at learning on the job which having an restaurant will give you.
I understand that the reason why you will pick livestock farming over restaurant business is primarily because you have an experience with livestock farming and you have passion for it but when it comes to lucrativeness I think that the restaurant business is more lucrative than livestock farming.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds