Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Livestock business vs restaurant business, which one do you prefer??

To my own side I will prefer livestock, I have an experience in poultry farming, it is easy to rear but but only problem Is that it causes environmental pollution

Advertisement Placeholder
Both are profitable but I would prefer restaurant business because it requires less space and can be spot in nice places. Infact the first primary need of man is food and some people don't have time to cook.
If you're a good cook, understanding how restaurant business operates you shouldn't hesitate when the chance present itself for you to utilize.

I would prefer the live stock business over the restaurant business of course. This is simply because the livestock business is something else that I find not to be very difficult to start up

If you're a good cook, understanding how restaurant business operates you shouldn't hesitate when the chance present itself for you to utilize.
Fortunately, I can cook the major challenge here is I don't have much knowledge on how restaurant business is runned. If I'm serious I don't mind learning how to operate it.

I will prefer restaurant cos it's one of the best business so far both in small scale and large scale.. Though poultry is less stressful than the restaurant but I will choose restaurant over it

I have had experience in livestock farming so I will prefer it to a restaurant business.Each business have their own risks,but I will still go for livestock as it has been a very lucrative business once you have the knowledge and skills you need.

Personally I prefer a restaurant business over livestock business as you are less exposed to the less stressful part of business. I guess it all depends on the profit rate of both businesses

Fortunately, I can cook the major challenge here is I don't have much knowledge on how restaurant business is runned. If I'm serious I don't mind learning how to operate it.
I see you're very Keen to learn but I'm not a good cook, operating a restaurant business doesn't need much of technical calculations. Even if you don't know how to cook you can still make money off restaurant by employing nice cooks, they'll help you do the job.

You can start from grocery restaurant or frozen food, or fast food restaurant, operating in a mini, medium or large scale base on your capital, in a suitable location.

Livestock business I believe will be much more easier for me to handle in comparison to running a restaurant business because I don't actually know how to cook anyway

When it comes to business, everyone has his or her own preference. I know some people here might not be interested when it comes to livestock and restaurant business. But I'm sure both are profit rich business initiative. When it comes to livestock business, we tend to rear different animals in a set out piece of land in order to rear them the best possible way. Restaurant business is kinda stressful but some people find it hassle free, cos they know how to handle it perfectly and generate money through frozen foods, preparing different kinds of delicacies for people to satisfy their appetite.

Which of this business initiative would you go for, if you're asked to choose any one??
I would rather go for restaurant business because it is more profitable, due to the fact that people cannot do without food so making money from restaurant is very easy

I would rather go for restaurant business because it is more profitable, due to the fact that people cannot do without food so making money from restaurant is very easy
Laughs, people can't get away from eating food, that will always make restaurant businesses to attract customers. But the ones that cooks more delicious attracts more customers and even charge higher in times of food you buy.

Both of business are good to go into but for me I prefer livestock business because is very lucrative business, running a livestock business you can make a good money from it.

Since ancient times, livestock or farm animals have been a good source of income for human beings. And at present, livestock farming is undoubtedly a money-making business both as large-scale and small-scale. If you want to start a livestock production business then here are some of the most profitable livestock farming business ideas.

If you have little space at your backyard then you can start farming there or else you can acquire a space for rent. The only thing you need to keep in mind is select an animal that has good demand in the market.

Livestock can be a good business. I think that livestock business and restaurant business are quite related to each other. This is because restaurants require livestock to get meat. I think this is why they have a relationship with livestock owners or people who own livestock so that they can provide high-quality meat to them.

When it comes to business, everyone has his or her own preference. I know some people here might not be interested when it comes to livestock and restaurant business. But I'm sure both are profit rich business initiative. When it comes to livestock business, we tend to rear different animals in a set out piece of land in order to rear them the best possible way. Restaurant business is kinda stressful but some people find it hassle free, cos they know how to handle it perfectly and generate money through frozen foods, preparing different kinds of delicacies for people to satisfy their appetite.

Which of this business initiative would you go for, if you're asked to choose any one??
Both businesses are lucrative in my locality.
However, i would prefer the livestock business, fish farming to be precise.
In a couple of months, your fishes are ready to be marketed, and the amount recovered from their sale is enormous.

I think both livestock and restaurant business are very lucrative business depending on the one that you have the most knowledge on that is the one you should go into because both of these businesses are businesses that have a great potential of becoming very successful.

I think both livestock and restaurant business are very lucrative business depending on the one that you have the most knowledge on that is the one you should go into because both of these businesses are businesses that have a great potential of becoming very successful.
Yes, they are lucrative type of business, it depends on our approach towards any of them. If we are zealous, we can make any of them a lucrative future business since they are in-demand.

Both are good business options and considering the location and the capital and plans to be employed, they would be yield great returns too in the future that's provided all is done right, 2ould prefer the restaurant business

Yes, they are lucrative type of business, it depends on our approach towards any of them. If we are zealous, we can make any of them a lucrative future business since they are in-demand.
The truth is that when it comes to any form of business it is the way and manner to which it is wrong that determines if it will be successful or not as there is no kind of business that doesn't have any possibility of being successful.

I have not seen a business that does not come with its own ounce of stress.
i will go for a restaurant business... you will keep earning and may not run out of customers except in cases of 'customer dissatisfaction', people do not tend to prioritize other items over food.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds