Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Livestock business vs restaurant business, which one do you prefer??

Before going into any business one should not just look into how much profit they can get from it, but the risk should also be put into consideration. I think starting up a restaurant would be better, though it still has its risks but i dont think its a much as going into livestock. Rearing of live animals, you need to consider if the weather is good enough for them, you need to monitor them constantly, make sure they dont fall sick and there is another stress making sure they reproduce to some numbers, so as you dont run into losses yearly.

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to business, everyone has his or her own preference. I know some people here might not be interested when it comes to livestock and restaurant business. But I'm sure both are profit rich business initiative. When it comes to livestock business, we tend to rear different animals in a set out piece of land in order to rear them the best possible way. Restaurant business is kinda stressful but some people find it hassle free, cos they know how to handle it perfectly and generate money through frozen foods, preparing different kinds of delicacies for people to satisfy their appetite.

Which of this business initiative would you go for, if you're asked to choose any one??
I love cooking I mean cooking is my thing so any day any time I'll choose restaurant business over livestock as much as I like catfish but I don't think I can go through the stress of rearing it so I prefer restaurant business.

Yes that is both correct and true since you have it all both in profits and in all but capital could still be a problem because starting up such an Enterprise could really require a whole loads of cash as capital.
Yes, reasonable amount of capital is needed to get the business going. If we don't have the capital expected the business can not be up and running well.

Since ancient times, livestock or farm animals have been a good source of income for human beings. And at present, livestock farming is undoubtedly a money-making business both as large-scale and small-scale. If you want to start a livestock production business then here are some of the most profitable livestock farming business ideas.

If you have little space at your backyard then you can start farming there or else you can acquire a space for rent. The only thing you need to keep in mind is select an animal that has good demand in the market.
livestock frming is avery lucrative business,but most time there are some constrain when it comes to the issue of space and feed for these animals.If these are avialable especally the source of feed which can be grown around the same space,it would go a long way to curtail cost.

The two businesses are both good to established. Your areas of interest and expertise will determine the business to start and the capital that you have but livestock business needs more experience than restaurants.

Since ancient times, livestock or farm animals have been a good source of income for human beings. And at present, livestock farming is undoubtedly a money-making business both as large-scale and small-scale. If you want to start a livestock production business then here are some of the most profitable livestock farming business ideas.

If you have little space at your backyard then you can start farming there or else you can acquire a space for rent. The only thing you need to keep in mind is select an animal that has good demand in the market.
I completely agree with you that livestock farming is one of the good source of making money from the ancient times but we are definitely not in the ancient time now in so the restaurant business has really come a long way because nobody can do without eating so we can see that the restaurant business is much more lucrative than the livestock business.

I have had an experience with running a poultry farm and I will pick livestock over running a restaurant business. Livestock farming is key especially when you are looking at learning on the job which having an restaurant will give you.
You are right, though basically i feel the major advantage a restaurant has over livestock business is the start up. When starting up a restaurant you can actually start small. Which means you can startup without worrying about owning a land or shop, you could startup as an indoor kitchen.

I know that we all will have our own preference as regards this matter. I will still go for the livestock because I have reared livestock before and think I can do the business

At this point op, I can't really make a pick from the two you have mentioned. But I will go for the both of them if I have the capital, because they are very profitable.

The two businesses are both good to established. Your areas of interest and expertise will determine the business to start and the capital that you have but livestock business needs more experience than restaurants.
The 2 businesses are both complex in nature. Maybe the choice would be the one where you have a good orientation. I am a backyard gardener and I have knowledge of raising goats or chickens. But I don't think my knowledge is enough because I do not have the experience on the business.

I know that we all will have our own preference as regards this matter. I will still go for the livestock because I have reared livestock before and think I can do the business
Both of them are consumable products , they are being consumed all the time and I believe they are all going to be profitable. but you need to choose the one that will suit you best on how stressfree they are.

I someone who do not so much like stressful work I am definitely going to go for a restaurant business. This is even more so because I believe that this is the one that is most in demand around here.

Both are profitable businesses. Livestock will take some time before you get your returns while restaurant gives you money daily. I'll prefer restaurant because it's less riskier than livestock.

I have had an experience with running a poultry farm and I will pick livestock over running a restaurant business. Livestock farming is key especially when you are looking at learning on the job which having an restaurant will give you.
I prefer to do livestock business than restaurant business because livestock business is very lucrative as your animals keep multiplying and giving care to keep making lots of money.

I really don't like livestock Business just because of the fact that it's very prone to risk as you can lose your livestock at any possible disease in the environment. However, I think restaurant business is okay for me

The 2 businesses are both complex in nature. Maybe the choice would be the one where you have a good orientation. I am a backyard gardener and I have knowledge of raising goats or chickens. But I don't think my knowledge is enough because I do not have the experience on the business.
If you can raise chickens and goats, you are definitely okay to choose livestock and be successful in it than establishing a restaurant that needs a lot of planning and training.

Honestly speaking Livestock business is far much easier to conduct whereas you really need to have great deal of patience and ability to manage a restaurant. It is far much easier to manage cattle or sheep and feed them as compared to handling angry customers in restaurants.

I'll pick livestock farming not because it might necessarily be more lucrative but because I'm a trained animal scientist and have expertise in that area with best standard practices

Both livestock business and restaurant business very lucrative but getting the right funding for start-up and having the right idea but the main thing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds