Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sole proprietorship or Partnership in business, which one do you prefer?

There are many people who get into partnership-based businesses for many reasons. Partnership-based business is ideal for many people because it may appear more flexible.

Personally I believe the lack of capital and resources to run a particular business I know that it's one of the reason why most people go into partnership. This is because it offers them extension that is going to assist them in running the business successfully.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many people who get into partnership-based businesses for many reasons. Partnership-based business is ideal for many people because it may appear more flexible.
You are right, but we have some people that prefer to work alone, such kind of people find it the best, in my own opinion if you have a partner in business is going to help you a lot.

If i were to choose between sole proprietorship and partnership, it would definitely be sole proprietorship. This is because i like the freedom of making decisions without having to consider someone else's opinion.

I think it has a lot to do with your personality. If you are more of a team player, you should do a partnership business while a loner does sole proprietorship.

I think it depends on the kind of business. if I am starting a little business for example I do not need a partner but if it is a business that requires a lot of funding I may need a partner and a possible investors so that I can get started.

You are right, but we have some people that prefer to work alone, such kind of people find it the best, in my own opinion if you have a partner in business is going to help you a lot.

Well, if it's very difficult for you to trust someone to work with in your business, then it means that you have to deal with working alone so that you maintain that everything about the business is carried out and conducted by you alone.

From my point of view I would choose a partnership as long as the partners are reliable enough as this will make the investment diversify between both partners and there can be a common brainstorming and if the group works well it can be a total success.

I would prefer sole proprietorship to partnership due to the several problems or issues associated with partnership which are trust opposing visions from partners, financial disperities, death of a partner, etc. Which may cause an abrupt end in the partnership.

Well, if it's very difficult for you to trust someone to work with in your business, then it means that you have to deal with working alone so that you maintain that everything about the business is carried out and conducted by you alone.
That's true, I'm already used to working alone, if you know what you are doing it's not going to be a problem to you, I'm already used to it, having experience like this is very important.

If i were to choose between sole proprietorship and partnership, it would definitely be sole proprietorship. This is because i like the freedom of making decisions without having to consider someone else's opinion.
There are advantages and disadvantages that comes to every kind of business. In a sole proprietorship business you are in total charge and you will make the decisions only you. I partnership business when it comes to raising money, it will be much easier.

Sole proprietorship allows a person to explore the full weight of his or her creativity to run a business without needing to carry another person along. It helps with ease in decision making. I would pick sole proprietorship over partnership.

it all depend on an individual,every person have he or her strategy inorder to achieve there goals,but as for me if I have a anuf capital,I we go for sole proprietorship.

From my point of view I would choose a partnership as long as the partners are reliable enough as this will make the investment diversify between both partners and there can be a common brainstorming and if the group works well it can be a total success.

This is one of the biggest challenge with working with a partner in your business. This is because if they are not someone who is realistic and trustworthy, it is going to be detrimental to the success of your business.

It really depends on each person. Some people want to run a business or company on their own, so a sole proprietorship will do exactly that. But there are many who I'm sure want to team up with someone to make the whole process easier.

I prefer doing it all myself.

This is one of the biggest challenge with working with a partner in your business. This is because if they are not someone who is realistic and trustworthy, it is going to be detrimental to the success of your business.
Really if the partner is not reliable and turns out not to be as you expected it can be a failure and send everything to ruin, but if he is a good partner and understands well the path that the business should take and is understanding and knows how to work as a team can be a total success and you can grow according to plan.

There are advantages and disadvantages that comes to every kind of business. In a sole proprietorship business you are in total charge and you will make the decisions only you. I partnership business when it comes to raising money, it will be much easier.
Off course. I know there are both advantages and disadvantages of every kind of business. I just feel the advantages of sole proprietorship outweighs those of partnership.

it all depend on an individual,every person have he or her strategy inorder to achieve there goals,but as for me if I have a anuf capital,I we go for sole proprietorship.
Yes this depends on what you referred, if you know what you are doing you can decide to go for sole proprietorship, you are going to like what you are doing especially if you have the knowledge.

Yes this depends on what you referred, if you know what you are doing you can decide to go for sole proprietorship, you are going to like what you are doing especially if you have the knowledge.
Yes you are right, expecially if I have the knowledge of the can of business I want to invest into and the strategy to reach the mind of my customers,that we make me more superior more than other of my competitors.

Off course. I know there are both advantages and disadvantages of every kind of business. I just feel the advantages of sole proprietorship outweighs those of partnership.
I think it depends on the individuals running the business. If two individuals that trust each other come together to run a partnership business they will be successful much more than someone who owns a sole proprietorship business.

For me my choice would definitely be sole proprietorship, this is because my business in the first place have not gotten to the point where i need to partner with others. Then again i am not really ready to do that right now. I prefer doing things at my own pace.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds