Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Livestock business vs restaurant business, which one do you prefer??

The truth is that when it comes to any form of business it is the way and manner to which it is wrong that determines if it will be successful or not as there is no kind of business that doesn't have any possibility of being successful.
Business that lacks the right model, direction, plan always head towards failure, that's why business plan is there to always guide us in a long business run.

Advertisement Placeholder
Business that lacks the right model, direction, plan always head towards failure, that's why business plan is there to always guide us in a long business run.
You are very right as the business plan is like a blueprint and direction that a business is supposed to go in a situation whereby the owner of the business might forget the plan for the business he can always make use of the business plan to refresh his memory on how you plan the business to go.

I would prefer the livestock business, according to my findings, lots of people consume meat heavily everyday, in such a situation, there will be high demand for meats, the only issue is that the business can be capital intensive and you need to hire experts or experienced ones who understand livestock management.

I would prefer the livestock business, according to my findings, lots of people consume meat heavily everyday, in such a situation, there will be high demand for meats, the only issue is that the business can be capital intensive and you need to hire experts or experienced ones who understand livestock management.
I will prefer the restuarant business rather because its a business that is moving very well in my location mostly in an enviroment where people and student do their business so its all depend on the location you are operating from livestock business is very good but I have no knowledge about it

Last edited by a moderator:
These two business are quite lucrative. A restaurant business doesn't lack customers on daily basis because it's into what is being needed by people everyday. On the other hand, livestock business is a boom. Anything that has to do with consumption progresses way better and faster.

I have had an experience with running a poultry farm and I will pick livestock over running a restaurant business. Livestock farming is key especially when you are looking at learning on the job which having an restaurant will give you.
My self I would prefer this livestock too. Because you sell to these restaurants without you there's basically no restaurant and you get money from the manure you get from these livestock

I'll prefer investing in livestocks more than running a restaurant business, the reason is there's more money in raring livestocks and at the end of the day you'll be selling to the restaurant.

A restaurant business is profitable but it can't be compared to livestock business. Most restaurant owners do not really earn much as profit due to the rising cost of food items and their overhead cost is higher.

I think i prefer live stock business to restaurant business. In my opinion a live stock business will sell more than a restaurant business because people purchased livestock every but a restaurant is patronized most times only during celebrations or festive period.

I would go for livestock because I believe it will generate more money than restaurant.in livestock even the waste products generate money as well.genarally in agriculture nothing is a waste.so I prefer livestock.

Livestock can only generate money if you have a big place where you can keep animals. People who invest in livestock usually buy a place where they could keep animals.

Both are nice ideas running a poultry business or restaurant business. These businesses are really lucrative in my place. But I will advise you to go for restaurants business rather then poultry farming due to is high cost of running it.

If you have enough fund, why not do the two together, since they are closely related. Running a poultry and also selling them as food to be used in cooking in a restaurant, is quite a huge investment, you are using a stone to kill a lot of birds and it promotes expansion.

I prefer poultry business to restaurant business for the fact that only one person can not start restaurant without an assistant but you can start poultry and manage it yourself if it has not expanded

Well I prefer restaurants business because most lifestock are hard to take care of because at least you will but their food and all that and it is often times expensive but in the case of restaurants people eat every day and so you will get to make sales everyday
[automerge]1637255562[/automerge]
Well I prefer restaurants business because most lifestock are hard to take care of because at least you will but their food and all that and it is often times expensive but in the case of restaurants people eat every day and so you will get to make sales everyday

Definitely I will prefer the restaurant and bars as the only business I will compared to the livestock business this is because the restaurant provide you with daily income while the livestock will takes some time before you will start enjoying the benefits.

Live stocks business is very lucrative that restaurant. In love stocks business will deal with natural gifts from God that produces off springs that maximize a good profits.

I think to me restaurant business seems to be the best , because livestock business you need to consider the security of those animal you are rearing and this actually makes me consider restaurant business

Due to the economic situation and the desire to meet up to our daily needs I will prefer going for restaurants business. even though I know it's very expensive to start but I believe it also earned alot of income as it continues to operate.

Both of them are really necessary and they are lucreative if you have a good location to establish it, if I'm to choose between any of them I'll go for a restaurant business since people have to eat everyday.

Between livestocks business and restaurants business, all are good and interesting business once you have customers that patronize you. But I must more prefer livestocks business more than restaurants business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds