Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Livestock business vs restaurant business, which one do you prefer??

I don't like any of those two personally for myself , but in case that I have to choose I will definitely go for stock investment . I know it would be stressful since I have to dedicate my time to research to understanding .
From the comments of people here , I will be made to believe that both business will be profitable but mostly depends on location and what people will need in the location you are establishing any of this business. They are highly in demands.

Advertisement Placeholder
The two business is very good to go into but for I prefer restaurant business because is the fast business that can give one profit immediately, but livestock business take time to grow.

From the comments of people here , I will be made to believe that both business will be profitable but mostly depends on location and what people will need in the location you are establishing any of this business. They are highly in demands.
Yes ,Location will play a very important factors , You can set up a restaurant business in an industrial location and people are likely to patronize you here.. probably you can set up a livestock farming business in my location and transport it to a location that is needed

Bothe livestock business and food restaurants business are both lucrative and good business , so i will prefer the livestock business because there's no wastage and you make your money once when you sell your livestock.

here are best animals cultivating & creature related little commerce thoughts. Animals cultivating is known to be the raising of creatures for nourishment and for other human employments. Animals agriculturists can continuously utilize a hand in showcasing their items. In the event that you're a promoting master, at that point one of the animals related business thoughts you may consider ought to be a showcasing expert to region ranches.

The two business are profitable business,one thing is that they require much time,to me I feel restaurant business bis preferable because it gives one time to rest onlike livestock business which involves monitoring of the livestock

The two business are profitable business,one thing is that they require much time,to me I feel restaurant business bis preferable because it gives one time to rest onlike livestock business which involves monitoring of the livestock
Like you just said , the two business are highly lucrative and you can mark money there but it requires you to put your time and effort into the business because it requires dedication.

Restaurant is it. That's a lucrative business, it pays handsomely on a daily basis unlike livestock. Food is delicate for human survival, one can forgone food but one can forgone livestock. No matter what, one must eat.
That is just the true fact,because the essential needs and what any man needs in life is survival and food is what makes this to happen.There lots of persons who find it very diffficult to go to the market to get foodstuff and cook,rather they will prefer to get food from the resturant.

I just started a poultry farm and am enjoying every bit of it, I heard that keeping birds around makes people happy, I feed them every day before going out. Restaurant business can come later.

Restaurant is it. That's a lucrative business, it pays handsomely on a daily basis unlike livestock. Food is delicate for human survival, one can forgone food but one can forgone livestock. No matter what, one must eat.
That is just the true fact,because the essential needs and what any man needs in life is survival and food is what makes this to happen.There lots of persons who find it very diffficult to go to the market to get foodstuff and cook,rather they will prefer to get food from the resturant.
Restaurant business is one of the most instant paying business one could go into. Though, it may be stressful considering it nature. However, one would meet the need of the people and that will in turn gives an almost instant turn over. Unlike livestock business, which one has to be patience before gaining profit from it. There is no animal without a production time. Some take 3 month, 6,7 and more before they reproduce. So I will like to go into restaurants business.
One thing i have come to understand is that some persons would like to go for the business that they will be comfortable in doing,some would like resturant business because most persons are too busy t make a meal for themself,likewise in lifestock keeping where some persons cannot nurture these animals.

Last edited:
I tried both and I failed in both. However, if I had money, I would also restart these businesses because I think I have built knowledge on how to make these businesses successful. LIvestock business can flourish in rural areas whereas restuarant business is more appropriate for urban areas.

I tried both and I failed in both. However, if I had money, I would also restart these businesses because I think I have built knowledge on how to make these businesses successful. LIvestock business can flourish in rural areas whereas restuarant business is more appropriate for urban areas.

There are many people who fail to run the restaurant, unfortunately. They start a restaurant at a location where they never get customers at all, despite the fact that the kind of food they serve is quite tasty. It depends on the location and the audience as well. There are many people who prefer certain kinds of foods and this is why your restaurant may never gain success at all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds