Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Livestock business vs restaurant business, which one do you prefer??

Both livestock business and opening a restaurant where you sells cooked food are both good and lucrative business, but restaurant business brings fast reward while your have to rear animal in order to sell.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would prefer to run a livestock business.
Restaurant may be profitable but sometimes you can lose so much when there are no customers.
Sometimes you may end up taking some costly food to the garbage

If I am going to judge this based on the importance in my area then I am going to go for the restaurant business. There are not too many restaurants around here even though there's a lot of demand for it.

Restaurant business is what I will go for,though its stressful if you are the only one doing it but when you have workers under you assigned with different division of labour it is OK.The quickest way to make money its turnover is high especially when you are in cooking all this local delicacies that people don't get to eat in their various homes. Its a very good business small portion of food you sell big money.

This is greatly dependent on where you are currently located. I believe that those who live in places like school environment would definitely prefer restaurant business as it would be profitable.

There are many people who sell livestock and the sale of livestock booms during the Eid festival. However, the restaurant business runs the whole year. I would prefer restaurant business because I am somewhat interested in it.

If I am being asked to choose I think I am definitely going to go for having a restaurant. There are always going to be a time where people are always going to need to eat but then when it comes to livestock rearing that is not the case.

A few months before Christmas there was the swine flu that hit the small piggery farms here. The affected owners lamented that the government should be helping them recover otherwise they cannot continue with the business. That is one big issue with livestock. When pestilence would hit your farm you will be helpless.

This is somewhat tough for me. Running a restaurant is challenging because you have to deal with different aspects such as cooking, marketing your business, buying meat, vegetables, and spices needed, finding suppliers, planning menus, serving food, hiring employees, etc. On the other hand, livestock farming is relatively simple. However, I don't have the heart to run a business that will raise animals and lead them to slaughter. Once I feed an animal, it becomes a pet. One might say that I can engage in a business of egg production or milk production by cows. Eventually, the egg or milk producers will stop being productive and the animals will have to be sold to be slaughtered. I can't do it.

Both businesses has its economic significant on the society. Everybody need to eat to survive and raring of livestock is very profitable. Both businesses are good but depends on your level of interest.

A restorant business may not require a large hectare of land compared to livestock farming, and I believe livestock farming will be much more expensive compared to a restaurant business.. it all depends on individual . you can set up a livestock farming in a less populous location not the same with a restaurant.

Restaurant business is one of the most instant paying business one could go into. Though, it may be stressful considering it nature. However, one would meet the need of the people and that will in turn gives an almost instant turn over. Unlike livestock business, which one has to be patience before gaining profit from it. There is no animal without a production time. Some take 3 month, 6,7 and more before they reproduce. So I will like to go into restaurants business.
You are right about restaurant business being one of the most instant paying business in the world but there are times when they have food wastage which leads to shortage of income.

A friend of mine is into livestock business, he has a vertinary doctor that resides close to his house, so anytime the animals are sick, he usually call the doctor to treat them and it has been very profitable for him.

When it comes to business, everyone has his or her own preference. I know some people here might not be interested when it comes to livestock and restaurant business. But I'm sure both are profit rich business initiative. When it comes to livestock business, we tend to rear different animals in a set out piece of land in order to rear them the best possible way. Restaurant business is kinda stressful but some people find it hassle free, cos they know how to handle it perfectly and generate money through frozen foods, preparing different kinds of delicacies for people to satisfy their appetite.

Which of this business initiative would you go for, if you're asked to choose any one??
Personally, I believe that both of the business actually very good as long as you know how to handle the business and make your money from it because we are all experts in where we have knowledge.

I still prefer livestock business to restaurant business because in restaurant business, There are times where there's last over food which most of the time leads to shortage.

I like to be practical which is why I know that I would be choosing a restaurant business over a livestock business because I have built a little experience with running restaurants when I worked with one.

Restaurant will give you quick cash. If is is located in a commercial area, where there is dense population, you will tend to make more money. So, I will choose Restaurant.

Restaurant business is a daily business that brings daily money which I good and lucrative but most of the time we have left over food , but livestock business is seasonal and you can only sell when your live stock grows and its much more lucrative than restaurant business.

Before going into any business one should not just look into how much profit they can get from it, but the risk should also be put into consideration. I think starting up a restaurant would be better, though it still has its risks but i dont think its a much as going into livestock. Rearing of live animals, you need to consider if the weather is good enough for them, you need to monitor them constantly, make sure they dont fall sick and there is another stress making sure they reproduce to some numbers, so as you dont run into losses yearly.
I think from what i can say is that it all boils down to the issue of what the individul is seeing,the passion needs to be there ,why this is important is because when faced with issues and complexities in the business,the urge to succeed with always superceed other challanges.

I don't like any of those two personally for myself , but in case that I have to choose I will definitely go for stock investment . I know it would be stressful since I have to dedicate my time to research to understanding .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds