Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Sole proprietorship or Partnership in business, which one do you prefer?

Yes you are right, expecially if I have the knowledge of the can of business I want to invest into and the strategy to reach the mind of my customers,that we make me more superior more than other of my competitors.
That's it, if you're have the skill set you are going to be limits less, a lot of people are earning a living from the skill set they are having, you can be able to do it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it depends on the individuals running the business. If two individuals that trust each other come together to run a partnership business they will be successful much more than someone who owns a sole proprietorship business.
Well, i guess do people who trust each other completely can do a better job in running a business than a single person. Like they say, "two heads are better than one".

Well, i guess do people who trust each other completely can do a better job in running a business than a single person. Like they say, "two heads are better than one".
Yes two heads are better than one, but sometimes having one useful head is better than having two useless heads, what will you like to say, I think it depends on what works out best for you.

trust is always very important and necessary in any partnership business. If there is no trust the business may collapse on the long run period that is why some people end up not being successful in such kind of business.

For now, I will choose sole proprietorship because I am looking to start a small business with the small amount I have. I also wish to run my business alone, be my own boss and enjoy all the profits.

For now, I will choose sole proprietorship because I am looking to start a small business with the small amount I have. I also wish to run my business alone, be my own boss and enjoy all the profits.
That's what I've always wanted, being your own boss that's the the important part, if you know what you are doing you'll definitely get the results you are looking for.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds