Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lesson i learnt while working for someone

There are so many lessons to learn while working for someone. You will have the opportunity to learn a good management skills that will help you to move higher in life. The lessons you learn will always be with you even when you stop working for the person.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually working for somebody is another life school because that is where you learn a lot of things,if you work for somebody that is when you will know that punctuality is very very important and a lot of disciplines including respect.

• Always strive to avoid stagnation. ...
  • Make connecting with others a priority. ...
  • Remember to look on the bright side. ...
  • Focus on developing and using your strengths. ...
  • Work until the work is done. ...
  • Trust in the power of failure. ...
  • Learn how to change the situation, not the person.
[automerge]1613410153[/automerge]
  • Always strive to avoid stagnation. ...
  • Make connecting with others a priority. ...
  • Remember to look on the bright side. ...
  • Focus on developing and using your strengths. ...
  • Work until the work is done. ...
  • Trust in the power of failure. ...
  • Learn how to change the situation, not the person.

Focus on associating with others
Another significant exercise you may learn at work is the manner by which important associations with others are. Regardless of whether it's with an expert associate, companion or relative, every relationship you work with someone else adds another light emission to what in particular you're working for yourself.

Quite interesting lessons learnt! For sure, there your ” mental shift in the morning ” will be different.. I can imagine myself going to my kitchen to prepare a fresh cup of coffee meanwhile i’m chatting with my colleagues. And it’s a big challenge now and for the next years. How to combine and balance the best we can do at work and our personal life.

Although not everyone will do business too, some people don't just want to be in charge, they rather work under someone and just get paid because having to manage a lot of people is actually not easy, so you can't blame them if they're not ready to start up something on their own and handle responsibilities. I think it's just a thing of choice.

I'll try to comprehend working for somebody I was in that show before he won't transfer Lee gift the work for somebody particularly somebody that don't value your little exertion in addition life is brimming with the means you simply take that one to be essential for the means to move the more prominent tomorrow..

I learnt a lot of lesson working for someone , some of the lessons are not to repay back evil with evil cos most of the employer treats their employee like slaves,another one is i learned how to be hardworking and trustworthy in case I start my own business.

Working for someone was a not too good experience.those entrepreneurs are just after using you.

It is good to experience of working for someone, you will be to gain one or two things and also have the idea when setting up your own business. You can really enjoy working under someone if the employer is nice and fun to be with Because there are different type of boss.

Working for someone as an employee is a kind of exciting when you remember you will keep getting paid at the end of every month and you will be carried away without thinking of how you too can start something on your own.your thinking will be limited to that money you are getting and you will be a kind of comfortable with that.this is what happened to me and is still hunting me up till now.is anyone having this kind of experience or experienced it?
We are in same boat ⛵ loading up and counting down to next payday. Fixed the earnings to contribution, family upkeep and charity to friends and family and thinking less of what to do for oneself to serve as an alternative income source should treat to job ever exist

The lesson I learnt while working for someone is been able to tolerate things because there are somethings which on a normal day I won't tolerate it but since am working under someone I will have to tolerate it

Working for some one or for yourself you always lean every moment of the life.This is very exciting to learn working skills.you just know that your ability is dependent upon you if you trust your self that failure or the success in both conditions you are happy and face all kind of challenges.

Well you shouldn't worry yourself over that. At least you realized on time that you are limiting your self. Some people never get to realize this and they carry their hidden potential to their grave. Now that you have come to self realization, are you taking steps in order to be completely independent financially and being your own Boss. Working for someone can sometimes be fun depending on how the person influences you, that way you get to build experience for your own business.

Working for someone as an employee is a kind of exciting when you remember you will keep getting paid at the end of every month and you will be carried away without thinking of how you too can start something on your own.your thinking will be limited to that money you are getting and you will be a kind of comfortable with that.this is what happened to me and is still hunting me up till now.is anyone having this kind of experience or experienced it?
Yes oooh, we usually love our comfort zone and are so comfortable thinking that is the most precious things that could ever happened to you, not knowing that we can do better than that if we decide to set out of that net called comfort zone.

Working for someone doesn't mean you are no someone. You may need to work for someone for a while before you even start thinking of venturing into that intended business of yours. Yes, this might seem too hard to take inforntheoment. But yiunkmownwhynyoubare there. To learn

To me working for someone is not ideal at all, if i should tell you what i have experienced when working for someone you will be amazed, although it's really amazing due to the fact that you will get paid. But its not ideal, i will advice you to have plans on how you will have your own business.

Anytime i work for someone,i always have that feeling of getting my own personal business. Earnings is an important aspect of life without funds,life will be very difficult for you. I have researched my future business plans already.
Exactly many people who are presently employees will certainly own their businesses someday, determination and how you plan towards achieving your goals is all that matters

Exactly many people who are presently employees will certainly own their businesses someday, determination and how you plan towards achieving your goals is all that matters
Very true, the keyword their is planning, plans controls the way you want to go about your dealings and without planning, it will be difficult to achieve your goals.

When you work for someone, the most important thing is to gain as much knowledge as you can regardless of the pay at the end of the month or whatever. The biggest investment one can make is the brain, never stop learning.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds