Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lesson i learnt while working for someone

Before I started working online, I was working in a software development company. I worked for two years in that company. Apart from a good salary, I also got to learn so many things from that company. It is really important to work for various companies and employers in order to develop your skills and gain experience.

Advertisement Placeholder
A wise man once said to me, whats a plan without a plan B, always get a plan and be ready to execute it once you get sacked. Don't just phase your life or sacrufice your future ambitions cos of another mans

I learnt to be hardworking,punctual, diligent and steadfast.
Anything that happens I see it as normal thing so as to know how to run my business when I set up.
Its a good thing to be easy going when under someone

I learnt enough working with someone and learnt how not to treat people with disrespect or take advantage of people and I have been applying this lesson in my establishment and I ensured that every one that comes around my way does not feel less important working with me.

Working for some one is filled with s lots of lesson, some persons already made up their mind not to work for anybody again in their Life, because they were maltreated and they were not appreciated, I learnt that it's better to have your own business rather than waiting for monthly stipends

Group working can make study more efficient and fun to engage inWorking with others enables you to pool your ideas and see problems from different perspectives. ... There are many benefits from analysing, discussing and exploring your own ideas and questions and gaining feedback from your peers

I adapt parts while working for somebody. At the point when I was working for somebody. I adapt heaps of some certain things. You know, regardless of whether you wanna be an entrepreneur,you'll certainly begin from some place. On the off chance that you wanna be a chief, you serve. So I figured out how to oversee workers. That by itself goes far cos it is exceptionally hard to do.

Working for someone is actually a nice idea, even if you have the intention of starting yours too, it is good to work under someone first. You need the experience, you need to know how it is done, how to treat your employees and make them more productive.

Working for someone is not a problem, people who are independent today have one time in their life worked for somebody else. The issue is not thinking on your own personal life progress. Everything is planning and don't be scared to lose the book for the better and better for the best

I have worked for someone but I was never too comfortable with whatever I was paid there. From the experience I had with my parents. I never liked to depend on monthly salary because you can just be rich with it. You will be limited to that salary if you don't think outside the box.

While I was working for someone I learnt a lot of lesson from my boss because she is the type of person that would keep encouraging you and appreciate every little things you do for her.
[automerge]1613316274[/automerge]
While I was working for someone I learnt a lot of lesson from my boss because she is the type of person that would keep encouraging you and appreciate every little things you do for her.

I have never fancied working under someone, not really been my interest, they simply use your energy and time to make themselves richer and better, and they only pay you meager amount at the end of the month.

Last edited:
I heard a few years of working for someone while still at school years ago. It was fun and interesting and I learnt to many things in the months I worked there. But of all the most important thing is that one should take the business as his own in terms of the effort put.
One thing that is very important when you work for someone is trust and honesty. I learnt this when I was working for a security company. I am currently nor working there but whenever in go there the respect is always intact basically because I earn there trust and I didn't take what's not mine

Always strive to avoid stagnation.
Make connecting with others a priority.
Remember to look on the bright side.
Focus on developing and using your strengths
Work until the work is done.
Trust in the power of failure.
Learn how to change the situation, not the person

Working for someone as an employee is a kind of exciting when you remember you will keep getting paid at the end of every month and you will be carried away without thinking of how you too can start something on your own.your thinking will be limited to that money you are getting and you will be a kind of comfortable with that.this is what happened to me and is still hunting me up till now.is anyone having this kind of experience or experienced it?
Its A limited mentality though. But iv heard that kind of experience before and its as not helped me.
Quote of the day
Stay focused: don't be distracted with worldly activities, it will stray you out of course of destiny: always stay focused

Working for someone as an employee is a kind of exciting when you remember you will keep getting paid at the end of every month and you will be carried away without thinking of how you too can start something on your own.your thinking will be limited to that money you are getting and you will be a kind of comfortable with that.this is what happened to me and is still hunting me up till now.is anyone having this kind of experience or experienced it?
I'm agree with you because you are right and I'll try to comprehend working for somebody I was in that show before he won't transfer Lee gift the work for somebody particularly somebody that don't value your little exertion in addition life is brimming with the means you simply take that one to be essential for the means to move the more prominent tomorrow there are a few proprietors of business that nearsighted and questionable.

In order to do any business, it is important to know the principles of doing business. It is very important that I do business.It makes sense to decide anything about the bar knowingly. One person can increase the business and can also do damage.

I learn lots while working for someone. When I was working for someone. I learn lots of some positive things. You know, even if you wanna be an entrepreneur,you'll definitely start from somewhere. If you wanna be a boss, you serve. So I learnt how to manage employees. That alone goes a long way cos it is very difficult to do

I have also experienced this before when I was very young and I was a store keeper. I was not even earning so much but I had no bills then so I just kept on not knowing that I could actually move out and start my own business where I would use the experience and earn a lot more more money I did not know.

you are right and I think everyone feels the same way ,when you're working for someone ,the best thing is to always save some money asides your spending and also think of how you can establish something while working for your employer .those in government jobs have the opportunity to achieve this but for those who work in private institutions we just have to squeeze time or make use of your weekend to achieve something aside your salary.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds