Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lesson i learnt while working for someone

I'm not a salary earner, I'm Hustling on my own business right.
I remember when I was working under someone in a years ago, I used to always think that I want to establish my own business because I know that my salary is not worth my performance. Though, I was really getting a lot of experience from the work.

Advertisement Placeholder
Working for someone as an employee is a kind of exciting when you remember you will keep getting paid at the end of every month and you will be carried away without thinking of how you too can start something on your own.your thinking will be limited to that money you are getting and you will be a kind of comfortable with that.this is what happened to me and is still hunting me up till now.is anyone having this kind of experience or experienced it?
I have been thinking of going for my own business as well, but I don't want to leave my current job or career yet. It had provided for me and helped me support and give back to my family, starting up a business will be something I'd think about thoroughly first and when I have enough savings, i will.

Working for someone as an employee is a kind of exciting when you remember you will keep getting paid at the end of every month and you will be carried away without thinking of how you too can start something on your own.your thinking will be limited to that money you are getting and you will be a kind of comfortable with that.this is what happened to me and is still hunting me up till now.is anyone having this kind of experience or experienced it?
The lesson I learnt while working for some one is,to always try to be myself no matter what. I noticed alot of bosses or superior like when you bow to them all the time even , when they are wrong.
But,I have learned to always do my best and leave the rest,not bowing down to pressure from any angle.

The thing is that almost everyone that has worked for someone at one point in time has had that kind of experience severally whereby they become very comfortable just being workers. I too have had to experience that severally but I had a reawakening and I decided that my next step is to establish my own business.

There are so many things that we learn from others while working for them if I talk about myself I learn and experience lots of things from the the others like if I'm working for someone other and they need my help I will definitely learn that how we will deal from the people who are helping us at the time of need so example is just for making you understand otherwise if someone is paying you for working so it's great that you will get happy that I am scared of being such kind of work and this is a kind of good person who think that I am able to you work here and earn.

The first lesson I learnt from working for another person is that the way you approach to person's work is the way you are going to approach your own work too. This means that if you are being lazy to somebody else work maybe due to the less pay, that's how you're going to approach your own work too. the reason is that you would have developed an average of being lazy to every work and your own work too.

I learnt a lot from all those that have worked with and the one am currently working with. What Iearnt from the past is that, in business you don't do family things because it can ruin your business. This is what ruin the business of the Boss I worked with before this present job am doing now. Also, give room for laziness and unseriousness in business.

The lesson I leant when working for someone are many, lean that when you are doing some else work you need to do it as your own because when it time to work on your own also you will handle it well more also you have to be truthful because you don’t do things any way you like

I have same experience when I was working for someone in 2013, I don't care if the person make profit or not, all I am after then was my salary at the end of the month, the experience was good and not really good at the same time.

Understanding the importance of work-life balance is likely one of the top reasons a person asks for a flexible work schedule in the first place, but once you actually start working from home, that importance becomes even more obvious. With a remote schedule, employees are generally able to make more family appointments, such as after-school games, practices, play dates, and pediatrician visits.
While the perks of working remotely are many, being able to shift your schedule around to spend as much time with your family as possible is certainly one of the more powerful ones. (If you’re a work-from-home mom, there are a couple of traps you should be aware of, though. Check out this piece for some good advice on how to be successful in your career when working from home.

I understand how to work with someone I attended before he transferred Lee's gift to anybody, especially someone who doesn't respect your little effort, and life is full of ways in which you take that as necessary for the way forward tomorrow, some business owners are visually informative and questionable.

Answering the question on Lesson i learnt while working for someone, I learnt that one has to do everything in advance of the day you are supposed to do it, and to always have a plan for everything you wanna do

The disadvantages there are greater than the advantages there.. it's true you get paid at the end of every month. but what about during holidays and when the employer just thinks he doesn't need your service anymore? Besides how about when you misbehave and the employer fires you?

The answer to the question you asked what I learned while working for someone are to be hardwork, I learnt to be punctual to work, to respect customers demand, to be nice to costumers and I also learnt that customers are always right

I think when you work for some it give you a lesson what is the benefits of business and it gives you more experience by a job. Business is always good by job and well earning process works make you sold in a field.

I had been an employee for a longer time than my stint with business. The salary is the main consideration of my employment that I have peace of mind with my finances because when payday comes I will receive my salary. Especially when I was working as a general manager my salary was very high that I can almost buy anything I want.

If you know you want to start a business of your own, all you need do is plan towards it, regardless of the fact that you're collecting a salary. You try to save a certain portion of your salary every month till you get your desired goal.
You are absolutely right. Nothing works out without a perfect plan and if you keep anticipating without properly thinking it through then it's never going to work out. While working for someone you can keep a portion or some percentage from your salary as preparation towards your startup

I learnt to be hardworking,punctual, diligent and steadfast.
Anything that happens I see it as normal thing so as to know how to run my business when I set up.
Its a good thing to be easy going when under someone

There are so many lessons that can be learnt while working for someone. First I feel you would understand how to treat people, you would know that people don't think the way you think most times.

I said this in a previous thread , having your own business is not mandatory. If you're comfortable being a salary earner it's not an issue as long as you're financially comfortable. Not everyone will be a business man or woman.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds