Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lesson i learnt while working for someone

Working for someone for a very long time limits your growth and potentials to express your ideas and strategies in a business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Working for someone as an employee is a kind of exciting when you remember you will keep getting paid at the end of every month and you will be carried away without thinking of how you too can start something on your own.your thinking will be limited to that money you are getting and you will be a kind of comfortable with that.this is what happened to me and is still hunting me up till now.is anyone having this kind of experience or experienced it?
Seriously, one can work for someone and forget to build a personal means of survival.
I learnt and am still learning a lot from working for someone, most of the strategies i learn at where i work, i introduce them into my personal business.
I like it too whenever the month ends because my salary would be paid.

Working for someone as an employee is a kind of exciting when you remember you will keep getting paid at the end of every month and you will be carried away without thinking of how you too can start something on your own.your thinking will be limited to that money you are getting and you will be a kind of comfortable with that.this is what happened to me and is still hunting me up till now.is anyone having this kind of experience or experienced it?
A lesson I have learnt while working for someone is that for the smooth running of a business, the employer or boss has to exert some amount of influence that would get the employees working hard and producing good results even in his or her absence.

Before I start my own business or become self employed, I would like to work for individuals and companies. I have two reasons, one I will earn money that I can save for future business, two I learn skills and gain experience.

My first job was working s an assistant for a journalist. When I worked for a journalist, I learn how to write for newspapers. I even started publishing on newspapers.

My first job was working s an assistant for a journalist. When I worked for a journalist, I learn how to write for newspapers. I even started publishing on newspapers.
Wow, that was really great for you. Publishing on newspapers is such a good skill that pays pretty well. I am glad that you learnt that by working under another person. People should take advantage of such opportunities to learn something.

Some people are meant to be employees, and some are meant to be leaders. Everyone knows, that he is at a high risk starting his own business. That is why, there are less people starting his own business. The regular, monthly wage makes people feel more secure.

I learnt that the way you do somebody else work is the way you are going to do yours. Also the work you do for someone else that brings you 10%, if you do it for yourself you are likely to have 50% profit or more.

Last edited:
that's a good experience, when you are working for someone as an employee,you won't have the intention of starting up your own business, it takes a lot for you to know that.

Seriously, one can work for someone and forget to build a personal means of survival.
I learnt and am still learning a lot from working for someone, most of the strategies i learn at where i work, i introduce them into my personal business.
I like it too whenever the month ends because my salary would be paid.
While working for someone, I have learnt that teamwork helps a lot. I have been able to exercise my interpersonal skills. I have also learnt that collective effort has a way of speeding up a work progress.

Working for someone will help to know how to start your own business when the time comes, you will learn many things while working for someone will also have knowledge about business.

7 important life lessons you can learn at work
  • Always strive to avoid stagnation. ...
  • Make connecting with others a priority. ...
  • Remember to look on the bright side. ...
  • Focus on developing and using your strengths. ...
  • Work until the work is done. ...
  • Trust in the power of failure. ...
  • Learn how to change the situation, not the person.

I like these points and I would like to add that a person should also focus on his weaknesses and try his best to overcome them or at least try to deal with them in some way. for example, let's say if you are addicted to some bad thing, then you must try your best to at least reduce the addiction or at least try to avoid addictive behavior to some extent instead of pressurizing yourself. This will help you to minimize your weaknesses.

There are quite lots. The most important lesson I learnt is the product of hardwork. My boss was so hardworking and skilled, till today he's known as the best in the business

Working for someone as an employee is a good working experience. There is absolutely nothing wrong in doing exactly that. Try and be the best version of you no matter where you are in life it can be a door opener fir you.

Well I learnt on how to deal with customers and I also learnt never to give up in any business instead you should look for new ways of solving the issues you have

I've never worked for someone before but I know working for someone demands understanding and patience to succeed,it's very demanding but at the same time interesting cause you learn from the person Everytime.

The choice Is actually yours to make, how you see it depends on you. While you are earning on a monthly basis, you can invest in other things or save up to start a business of your own. You working under someone is actually a great way to gain experience for yourself before you startup your personal business.

One thing I later discovered is that the way you handle someone's business is the way you are going to handle your own when your establish one. If you are a hard-working with someone else business it will become an habit for you and that's how you're going to treat your own business too.

I learnt that business owners only think of making profits not minding the efforts and commitments of the workers

That is true but this is likely to affect people that do not have a future plan or are not really interested to achieve what they have planned. Normally you shouldn't allowed anything to distract you from all the things you have plans to achieve.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds