Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lesson i learnt while working for someone

Working for someone can be really exciting since you know you will get paid at the end of the day, week or month. This is great if you like what you do and the money is enough to sustain you. But if you want to start a business of your own, then you need a really good plan that clearly shows the capital and everything you need to start it. So you can keep working for someone until you have everything you need to start something of your own.

Advertisement Placeholder
Working for someone is something i really want to avoid. I have heard stories of how people are fired at work without issue. I can only working for the government but not individuals.

Working for someone is not really the best way to go , most times its better you create your job yourself and work towards acheiving your goals in a high range

Concerning lesson learnt while working for someone. Well,everyone has a story to tell concerning working under a boss, the first is that I always appreciate the experience I have when walking under someone either bad or good because experience is indeed the best teacher. From experience you deduct your mistakes and your area of weaknesses to becoming a better you

We must all always imbibe the attitude of humility and patience when working or dealing with people. You might not always get the right relationship you desire, but with patience, you will learn a lot before leaving that place

Working for someone is nice and enjoying, it gives you the experience and the knowledge on how you can start your own business when the time comes.. gaining experience and knowledge is all i learnt.

Working for someone as an employee is a kind of exciting when you remember you will keep getting paid at the end of every month and you will be carried away without thinking of how you too can start something on your own.your thinking will be limited to that money you are getting and you will be a kind of comfortable with that.this is what happened to me and is still hunting me up till now.is anyone having this kind of experience or experienced it?
This very true about working under someone to get paid. But your freedom starts that moment you realize working for yourself is better.

7 important life lessons you can learn at work
  • Always strive to avoid stagnation. ...
  • Make connecting with others a priority. ...
  • Remember to look on the bright side. ...
  • Focus on developing and using your strengths. ...
  • Work until the work is done. ...
  • Trust in the power of failure. ...
  • Learn how to change the situation, not the person.
Infact i like you for this educative information, this will help alot of people go a long way if they will actually understand what you mean here, nice one from you sir

Concerning your question on what i have learned while working with someone, I have to say that my experience was quite similar to yours as I was always looking forward to the pay at the end of the month and my overall focus was always on it

To me i consider working for some one as training and as though I put in my very best to bring out the best of all that I do, when I work for some one I know someday I will work for myself and people will definitely come working for me

You can only have this type of thought if you are well paid and accorded excellent condition of service. With this, you will never attempt to take the risk of leaving, let starting a business of your own. If you earn less, you will be thinking differently and will see yourself as being exploited, hence, planning to leave and start something.

The lesson I learnt while working for someone is making enough friends while working, so that when you want to start your own business, you can easily draw customers through the friends you have made

If you are lucky to work for someone that is understandable,you can learn a lot,in my time of working for someone, I learnt patience, endurance and how to manage human behavior

I would like to go with the Bible that says, you need first be a servant before others would serve you. Which implies that while in the position of receiving payments, there are lessons to understand. Things to learn and how to construct and officiate when you have your own business. These are the reasons for being an employee.

i thought of this for a while once i made a first gig of mine (which was making a promotional video), i feel pretty satisfied, especially that i really needed money at that period of time, i know that feeling!

One major lesson I learnt Working with someone is that punctuality is the soul of every business, and so you must always come to work on time.

Well...it's not everyone that is going to be a business owner some people have to work for some people. That's live in a nutshell but as an employee of an organization and you have no dreams of your own I believe the person is playing him/herself.

The things i learnt while working is how to abide by good working ethicts,as this i observe kept productivity and we put out a good value towards our jobs.and it helps in our personal lives as well.

as an apprentice there are so many lessons I personally learned 1. who to go about running my business, planning for the future, motivation of customers and many other lessons.

I have worked for someone too before but my experience wasn't a good one because I was supposed to both earn and learn but the person really neglected the learn part and that was very bad.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds