Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lesson i learnt while working for someone

There are many lesson i learnt while working for other people and one of the most important lesson is that you must be consistence and hard-working if you want to make it in life.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many lesson i learnt while working for other people and one of the most important lesson is that you must be consistence and hard-working if you want to make it in life.
Working for the smaller business organisation is one of the most difficult tasks. The salary is just to keep you busy because it will not even help you achieve anything in your life. I can't do it

Working for someone as an employee is a kind of exciting when you remember you will keep getting paid at the end of every month and you will be carried away without thinking of how you too can start something on your own.your thinking will be limited to that money you are getting and you will be a kind of comfortable with that.this is what happened to me and is still hunting me up till now.is anyone having this kind of experience or experienced it?
Well different persons with their different parspective about how they approach the issue of earnings,some persons usually perform better when they are in the payroll of an organisation,that is what brings out the best in them,while others will like to own the process of operation and take charge.

I have learnt several things working for people, but a few things I would recommend to people working for others are,
*Always give your best where ever you work.
*Never be carried away by your current position.
*Have it at the back of your mind that it is not the promised land, you can be laid off at any time.

Working for the smaller business organisation is one of the most difficult tasks. The salary is just to keep you busy because it will not even help you achieve anything in your life. I can't do it
You are right onnthe salary aspect of working for a small business organisation, the salary is just a peanut that keeps you from starving till the end of the month because its not sufficient for your needs .

You are right onnthe salary aspect of working for a small business organisation, the salary is just a peanut that keeps you from starving till the end of the month because its not sufficient for your needs .
If the standard of government in our country is advanced , there could have been a high rate of employment and people wouldn't even be looking for every single employment that will help them survive. Is not nice at all

People most especially my dad use to say that if you are working hard at another people's company , that's the zeal and the focus you will take to your own business, so i am always on my toes whenever I am working for someone else .
I have learnt several things working for people, but a few things I would recommend to people working for others are,
*Always give your best where ever you work.
*Never be carried away by your current position.
*Have it at the back of your mind that it is not the promised land, you can be laid off at any tim

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds