Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lesson i learnt while working for someone

It is good to work for someone to earn a living for some time but not for too long if the job role is just to survive. It is painful when we find ourselves in this kind of situation. To prevent such, we must start to have a plan on what to do with our savings when we are still in service of their employer.

Advertisement Placeholder
I had that kind of experience when I was working with my former firm. I was so comfortable there and I did a very good job hence I never got a query. But I had to move when I discovered that I am gaining less than I anticipated, I will living within my means for too long and I had a lot of things to cover I didn't have a choice but to move into something higher.

I have learnt a lot why working for someone for the few years I work for someone, I have got so many experience in working for someone, and it really help me in life.

This is the first time I am hearing about this if I'm working for someone I really need to save up money to start up my own I can never believe such, because I am not really interested in starting up a business, I do not know.

Working for someone as an employee is a good working experience. There is absolutely nothing wrong in doing exactly that. Try and be the best version of you no matter where you are in life it can be a door opener fir you.
You are very right that working for someone is a good way for someone to garner experience in case he want to start up his own business but one bad thing that happened to most people that work for people is that they become very comfortable and this work of theirs and so they really get the idea of ever starting up their own business.

This is how most of us think, just work to get paid not understanding that working for someone is using your talent for someone else which is waste of resources, this should be really be taught in schools.

It is not totally bad to work for someone. Most people have business ideas but do not have the capital to start the business which makes them to work for someone. For you to start your own business you must set a target of the time that you will establish it or else you will keep working for someone till you retired.

I heard a few years of working for someone while still at school years ago. It was fun and interesting and I learnt to many things in the months I worked there. But of all the most important thing is that one should take the business as his own in terms of the effort put.
Only thing I learnt while working with someone years ago is punctuality is the soul of every business one need to be very punctual if he wants his business to survive and grow.

I think this happened to a lot of people that are working for a private firm you will be enticed with the little amount of money they are paying you and you start believing that it is the only way you can make money.

Working for someone as an employee is a kind of exciting when you remember you will keep getting paid at the end of every month and you will be carried away without thinking of how you too can start something on your own.your thinking will be limited to that money you are getting and you will be a kind of comfortable with that.this is what happened to me and is still hunting me up till now.is anyone having this kind of experience or experienced it?
I believe that to be rich, one has to strive to be the owner and not stay to be an employee forever. It's good that your idea is to save your salary so that you can start your own business. You are right on thinking or planning ahead. You are not contented in working for somebody.

Hmm ,Working for/under someone is not easy at all most especially if your boss isn't nice and very rude ,complains all the time over little things unnecessarily. Mehn there is nothing like having your own business and being your own boss,seriously.

If the person you are working with is reliable and the business is stable, then it will be exciting but if otherwise, you will end up being owed.

Good point bro. The way people take this online thing is such a way that if you don't become an entrepreneur you won't be satisfied or well rewarded in life which ISN'T TRUE, there are a lot of top level employees doing well, earning big bucks and enjoying life.
It isn't until you quit your job before you find satisfaction or greater rewards. Some people are employees and live large. Stop thinking that way and rush to start your business. Take your time and see what suits you

Lesson I learnt working for asomeone is being consistent, not loosing focus, prudent, and courage to want to start my own.

Sure it is, our work kind of places us in our comfort zone because we get to pay the bills with our monthly salary but we don't know where to start from.

Lesson I learnt working for asomeone is being consistent, not loosing focus, prudent, and courage to want to start my own.
I also learned what you mentioned but most of all is the patience on the job. You cannot improve your personality if you are not patient enough to handle not only the job but also your life.

That's the the about employment when it's not self, the trap is the monthly salary as it's very easy to get comfortable too so always have a plan before starting one, it's should be just a means to an end

Working for someone is really not an easy task but it prepared you ahead of harded time that is if there will be any,I learn that very small of your ideal is consider applicable

I've learnt a whole lot of lessons working with someone and now I've come to the knowledge of the truth of establishing alone.

Through working for someone, I learnt to be consistent and accept responsibility for failures and restrategize for ample opportunities to forge ahead.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds