Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lesson i learnt while working for someone

Working for someone as an employee is a kind of exciting when you remember you will keep getting paid at the end of every month and you will be carried away without thinking of how you too can start something on your own.your thinking will be limited to that money you are getting and you will be a kind of comfortable with that.this is what happened to me and is still hunting me up till now.is anyone having this kind of experience or experienced it?
I have not any type of experience related to this situation but if you want to start your own business you should make a plan and also a backup plan for the survival of business in bad conditions.
After making plan, look into your hidden talents and then start business according to your skills and talent.

Advertisement Placeholder
Working for someone as an employee is a kind of exciting when you remember you will keep getting paid at the end of every month and you will be carried away without thinking of how you too can start something on your own.your thinking will be limited to that money you are getting and you will be a kind of comfortable with that.this is what happened to me and is still hunting me up till now.is anyone having this kind of experience or experienced it?
Wow! This is a very nice experience you have shared here with us and to be sincere with you, i have learnt a lot from your loads of experience. Anyways it is so good of you to have made it open to us and we have learnt a new thing today. Thank you so very much.

Learn to look at what caused it and not who caused it.
Learn to put up to the negative attitude I will meet on a daily basis.
Work until the work is done.
Eat the early flog so as not to have works that will make me over stay my working hours.

A life lesson is a situation or event in which you can learn new principles or useful knowledge related to life. For example, you may try to do something the “easier” way only to realize that the results are not what you were hoping for. If you would have taken the time and performed the task in the perceived “harder” way, your results would have been more satisfactory. In this situation, the life lesson would be that “easier is not always better.” Being open to life lessons can help you be more successful in both your professional and personal life and provide you with the tools needed to grow as a person.

Working for some is exciting but very stressful, keep getting paid with nothing much to save, it good be frustrating at most times, a self owned business is worth having.

I am currently working under someone. And i have a lot that it takes to become a boss. I have learnt the act of punctuality, I have learnt how to multi task without any problem. And from the person as well, I have learnt that passion is more important than money when starting a business.

A day to day existence exercise is a circumstance or occasion where you can learn new standards or valuable information identified with life. For instance, you may attempt to accomplish something the "simpler" path just to understand that the outcomes are not what you were expecting. In the event that you would have taken the time and played out the undertaking in the apparent "harder" way, your outcomes would have been more acceptable. In the present circumstance, the existence exercise would be that "simpler isn't in every case better." Being available to life exercises can assist you with being fruitful in both your expert and individual life and furnish you with the instruments expected to develop personally.

To me, I see working for someone as a learning ground for me to acquire not just money but skills that would enable me to set up my own establishment after some years. I would be focus so as to known is necessary in being a business owner. I do not think the money received should be any form of hindrance to my ambitions.

Continuously endeavor to dodge stagnation

Stagnation is regularly an unavoidable piece of a task, and it can influence even the most focused people. Seasons of stagnation can occur for a few reasons, for example, getting excessively alright with a circumstance or abandoning a difficult issue. A significant life exercise you can gain from work is that the individuals who consistently endeavor to find out more and keep on advancing through occasions of stagnation are the individuals who succeed.

Working for someone is actually not a bad idea but it is very stressful. What I hate when working for someone is the delay for paying my salary.
To have your own business and be your own boss, you will have to plan and keep saving enough money until it's enough to start a business. At least, 20% of your earnings will be okay and you can even double to 50% if you are not paying bills and you salary is high.

While working for someone I learnt a lots, some of the lesson I learnt was for me, i come into agreement with my boss that I will leave for programme every first Friday of the month, at a particular hour was agreed upon. So a day comes when I decide to go for a programme and I told him when I have left so he had to deduct part of my salary at the end of the month.

I learnt some lessons while working for someone such as diligence and punctuality. My boss was such a great personality that he cherish his work that he put so much effort into it. He resumes work before any other person and he leaves work after every other person has left. And he value all of his employee

This is a very true thing that affect s lot of people. The thing again is that a whole lots of people are always scared to loss their money incase of any eventuality in failure of Business and they are not ready to lose a pin of their money to any business

Being part of a team or working under someone will help you develop your interpersonal skills such as speaking and listening as well as team working skills such as leadership, and working with and motivating others. Some of these skills will be useful throughout your academic career and all are valued by employers.

Group working can make study more efficient and fun. Working with others enables can to pool your ideas and see problems from different perspectives. There are many benefits from analysing, discussing and exploring your own ideas and questions and gaining feedback from your peers.

Working under someone can be so sweet experience and be other way round sometimes, what have learnt in working is humility, patience how to control pressure, punctuality and self discipline. And in terms of the business I have learnt how to manage a business, and how to be consistence in a business.

You are absolutely right, when you work for a company or for anyone, you always expect the payment of your salary, while you spend your life with that kind of conformity, and you do not think about the amount of opportunities that are lost. Just because you have security and peace of mind in your work.

The most important lesson I learned from my first job was to speak up! I was always nervous to share my thoughts in meetings, but my boss reminded me that everyone has a different set of skills and expertise, and it was important that everyone contribute.
There's so much anonymity when you work remotely. People tend to hide behind their screens and their tasks for the team. We removed the anonymity ..

Big life lessons that you should teach at work
Aim to stop stagnation all the time.Make a big effort to communicate with others.On the bright side, make sure to look.Work on strengthening your strengths and using them.Work before you're done with the work.Trust in the power of failure. Learn how to change the scenario, not the person.

Doing business is the way to go. Entrepreneurs take calculative risks and focus on the future of the business. Saving for this purpose help to start own business in no time.
I heard a few years of working for someone while still at school years ago. It was fun and interesting and I learnt to many things in the months I worked there. But of all the most important thing is that one should take the business as his own in terms of the effort put.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds