Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how often do you pay your staff

If I had a business or organization, I would make sure I pay staff as promptly as possible as stated on the contract terms. This is because they also have their own needs and responsibilities and the salary might be their only source of regular income.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have not established a business of my own so I don't pay people salary except when I hire a virtual assistant should do some task on my website. But we usually receive salary every 30th of the month.

How often do you pay your staff members for those of you owning businesses? Once a week? Once a month? Or longer? And, which time interval do you think is the most proactive and efficient for company owners?
I have never owned a forum. But if I'm preveledge to own any forum, I will pay my staffs according to how they commit themselves to the job.

I am yet to establish a business for myself. but I am going to do everything within my capacity to pay salary for my workers on time if I need to establish a business in the future.

Personally I believe that most stuff is going to enjoy being paid on weekly basis because it solves a lot of problem for them by making them to have cash available always.
Weekly payment is the best if you ask me too, it makes you have hope of receiving money within short duration of time without running out of cash for long compared to monthly payment.

How often do you pay your staff members for those of you owning businesses? Once a week? Once a month? Or longer? And, which time interval do you think is the most proactive and efficient for company owners?
For me I think I'll prefer paying every month, besides the fact that it's the standard that's practiced worldwide, it gives room to assess how profitable the business has been over that period.
If I wasn't paying monthly, I'll pay biweekly.

Once a month - that is the norm in the area that we operate in.
Let's say you have a business and you have all the resources to pay your workers on a daily or weekly basis, would you do that or would you stick to the monthly payment ?

Let's say you have a business and you have all the resources to pay your workers on a daily or weekly basis, would you do that or would you stick to the monthly payment ?
I would still be more in favour of a monthly or maybe bi-weekly schedule - daily sounds like too much of a hassle.

Well, currently, i do not have staff i have to pay.
There is a friend who stands in for me whenever i am busy with something else, at the end of the day, i can pay her in cash or kind.

Payment is made every first week of the month in my country. Exception of skilled workers who are being paid daily

In my opinion, monthly payment is ok because this will help the receiver to manage the funds well and he will also have substantial amount if he wants to invest from his earning.

In my opinion, monthly payment is ok because this will help the receiver to manage the funds well and he will also have substantial amount if he wants to invest from his earning.

Yes it will depend on the country that are staying, some countries reay pays their employees on weekly basis like some European countries, over here a lot of people will always prefer to get it on monthly basis.

We have a staff under our employment,and we pay him based on commission bases.we usually pay him on monthly bases,because that was the agreement we had with him,and that arrangement is very much ok for us as the business owner.

I have always believed that employees should always be paid on time. This is because our employees also need to pay bills and bear other expenses as well.

When I start my own business, I plan to pay my staffs twice in a month that is, in the middle of the month and at month ends to enable the employee to manage their finances and the company as well.

I think paying staff should depend on how the company or business is earning,which could be daily or weekly,or it depend on how the staff her devoted towards the achievement of the business.

I'm yet to be a manager. Here in my country land, staff are paid on monthly basis. The bad thing is that some still get the nerves to owe staff!
I always try to pay my staff as at when due.
The ones that are entitled to wages are paid daily, while the ones entitled to salary are paid monthly. This really motivates my staff.

I think when i start up a business, i'm going to pay my workers once in a month that is at the end of the month or twice in a month so that in case my workers have some kind of emergency they won't be stranded.

In my country it is normal for most organizations to wait for the end of the month before paying their employees. This is helpful as it helps avoid excessive spending.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds