Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how often do you pay your staff

I I am still working under a company at present but my aim is to build a series of business in the nearest future. I'll try my best to pay salary of my worker my company on before 28 of every month. I will never want my work is to suffer or have paucity of funds.

Advertisement Placeholder
As the boss of the company or an organisation , its proper to take care of your workers on time to increase the inspiration of the workers , so salary should be paid at least on the 2tth of every month .

In my home country, salary is usually paid once a month, generally in the first week of the month. The employer will pay you previous month salary in the first week of the current month. When I had a handful of people working for my business, I also paid in the first week of the new month.
Ever since I join the labour force and started working I've always been paid on monthly basis which is exactly the same pattern I'm going to take should I find myself in the position to pay other people

The usual period for the salary here of white collar workers especially for bigger companies is the 15-30 scheme which is twice a month (every 15th and end of the month). For the blue workers it is the Saturday payroll which is weekly.
I always preferred been paid on weekly basis because it helps me to always have money to take care of my responsibilities that can't really wait for the money to come on monthly basis.

Payment of the staff's depends on the work settings and their beleieve in payment , most organisations pay twice in a month , on the fifteenth and at the end of each month while some pay once in a month.

One thing that is very common in my country when it comes to employees getting paid is that some of their employers always like to owe them their salary which is not very good.
This happens in many private companies @CeeJase, more so when they are just starting out, but when they are legally pressured, they start to become more accountable.
This is mostly achieved in countries where they value workers, and consequently defend them.

You are quite right on that aspect , most company that just started working always takes care of their workers and when they are financially stable , they decided to be owing their workers.
This happens in many private companies @CeeJase, more so when they are just starting out, but when they are legally pressured, they start to become more accountable.
This is mostly achieved in countries where they value workers, and consequently defend them.

I think everyone working for an organization or a company deserved a reward at the end of service of he or she render
Payment staffs and workers in an organisation should be done at the stipulated time agree upon between the owner of the company and the workers either weekly or at month end.

I prefer to pay my workers ,no work no pay .I engaged all my workers in the method and depends on which category you belong to weekly, monthly, or per day. I will not want to be owning my workers at any time because I know and really appreciate their presence.

In my country most businesses or organisation pay their staffs at the ending of each month meaning they pay monthly, for me I will like to pay my staff very often maybe middle of the month and ending of the month is fine by me

The most popular method of payment is the Nigerian currency and time is always on monthly basis. This is even the best because most employees won't like receiving payments on daily basis . It's all depends on what you want.

I have never had a business that requires me to be paying stuff but there is a particular model I have seen that is actually very good. You are going to agree with your employees during the negotiation process if they would like to be paid weekly or monthly and just stick to it .

Paying your staff is only good if you can try as much as possible to do so at the expected time and not extend the payment date without explaining to them if there is any delay at all.

For now I usually pay my staff on a monthly basis that is because that is what is obtainable around here . I am going to be discussing with them to see how they are going to refer it and I will be open to paying them on a weekly basis stages.

In my offline business, I ensure that I pay my staffs very promptly. This is very important because the business owners should admit that it is the primary purpose of working online.

I am working for a private organisation currently and they are always paying regularly on the 25th of every month and they normally apologises if theres delay in payment.

In my offline business, I have a fixed date that I pay my staffs off. It is usually the last week of the month. Is the agreed date of payment and I make sure to abide by it.

In my offline business, I have a fixed date that I pay my staffs off. It is usually the last week of the month. Is the agreed date of payment and I make sure to abide by it.
I only have just ine person working for me in my offline business organisation and i normally pays him on the twenty five of every month's but gives him bonus twice a month.

Depends on what's going on around you or in your business. In my country most cooperate organizations pays their staff monthly. This is in contrary to those in the semi-skilled labour niche where workers are mostly paid on a daily basis. Unskilled labourer's payments isn't specific, you get your money once the job is done be it 2 hours or 2 days.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds