Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how often do you pay your staff

Advertisement Placeholder
Staffs are been paid monthly and on an agreed date so once it comes they get their money and with that they are happy to keep working In smiles and love.
Staffs are been paid monthly on an agreement date so once it comes they get their money and with they are happy to keep working in smiles and love 💕

Where I’m from the pay staffs monthly ,basically the last week of the month is usually the time the staffs are paid and that’s what we are used to ,it’s not very convenient but we tend to accept it as normal

Once have hired an employee into my business, we will first of agree on payment before any other thing. When the day of payment is due I will pay them.

Paying staffs depends on the work he/she is doing and duration of time of time during the work. Like a mason can be paid weekly while those who operate the computer can be paid monthly.

it depends on the kind of business ,and how it pays ,some business pays weekly while some monthly and even yearly ,but it depends on the kind of work you do

Personally I do not have workers because I do not have a business but even if I do in the future I always prefer to pay them on monthly basis because that is the official way or receiving payments over here. you can choose any method of receiving payments either cryptocurrency or local currency.

How are pay my staff is not depending on me to answer it is based on what our aggreement says i pay workers two days before the agreement day,i also pay my staffs who may have urgent or pressing need

I believe before a staff is employed , there is usually an agreement on the rate of payment , the method of payment whether monthly or weekly . This is the basis at which employer pays employees
If workers are allowed to choose their preferred payment method, most of them will opt for weekly payments or even if possible on hourly rate but it's an option that's not made possible.

it depends on the kind of business ,and how it pays ,some business pays weekly while some monthly and even yearly ,but it depends on the kind of work you do
What about you, what method of payment would you choose if you where given the chance to make a choice. And why would you decide on that payment method?

I have never had a chance to become a manager in any company. But in the company I work with, Our salary is being paid promptly. I have it in mind to always pay salary when it is due if I have a company.

What about you, what method of payment would you choose if you where given the chance to make a choice. And why would you decide on that payment method?
If i have been previlaged to hold a company i will be paying my staffs a weekly allowance and at the end of the month pay them there salary.the reason why I choose that is simply because they have there personal needs to take care of , while some of them might totally depends on the job.

If i have been previlaged to hold a company i will be paying my staffs a weekly allowance and at the end of the month pay them there salary.the reason why I choose that is simply because they have there personal needs to take care of , while some of them might totally depends on the job.
That's very generous and thoughtful, how much do you think would be okay for them as their weekly allowance since they have their salary to look up too at the end of the month.

For now I don't have business of my own but is really good you should pay your staff as soon as month ends, it is very good you should pay they their salary.

How often I pay my staffs depends on the work they did and how well they did it. Though I don't have permanent staffs, I hire workers for serious jobs. I pay them immediately after the job

That's very generous and thoughtful, how much do you think would be okay for them as their weekly allowance since they have their salary to look up too at the end of the month.
you know you can't please humans 100% while you please one you displeased the other ,I will just try my best to give them a good payment ,but that's only if they do there job wholeheartedly.

When I have my own firm or organisation I will like to pay my workers weekly it's better that way but it's also depends on the agreement I have with the staff whatever is comfortable for them

If i own a company that employees work for, I'll definitely utilize the monthly payment interval. That's the one that works fine in my country. But if its an online earning site i have and put up incentives then I'll prefer on a weekly basis.
Personally I believe that most stuff is going to enjoy being paid on weekly basis because it solves a lot of problem for them by making them to have cash available always.

Staffs are the engine room and the pillar of sucess of every by organisation , so i think paying them on the appointed date should be the best thing to do either monthly or weekly.

I believe that the staff should be paid as soon as they complete their job because they deserve to be paid fairly and at the right time. According to my religion, the labor should be paid before his or her sweat dries off.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds