Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how often do you pay your staff

In my home country, salary is usually paid once a month, generally in the first week of the month. The employer will pay you previous month's salary in the first week of the current month. When I had a handful of people working for my business, I also paid in the first week of the new month.
That's exactly how it works. The month's payment is usually the first week of the new month. It is worse for private teachers as they collect salary on the day of the next month they begin.

Advertisement Placeholder
Here in my country it depends on the work you are doing and also who is paying you your salary because Federal pay before the month end while some States pay after the months finished and even enter another month.

I believe before a staff is employed , there is usually an agreement on the rate of payment , the method of payment whether monthly or weekly . This is the basis at which employer pays employees

Exactly, no matter what kind of business that you are into, once there is something like document of employment, there will be a strict means of payment of salary.

It depends on the agreement I had with the person some can go for weekly basis ,some monthly and some hourly basis ,I paid based on our agreement.

I'm not an employer of labor at the moment but as it is done in my country. Employee are paid at the end of the month and I think that is the method I will also adopt if I have a company

Write your reply... l am often pay my staffs by their work as far as l consider and pay them monthly.

I am not an employer but in my Country, employers either get paid before the final day of the month, some get paid by the end of the month or earlier in the new month while some pay within the middle of the next month.

I don't really have a business of my own to pay to staff, but If actually I have business of my own I will like to pay to my staff every weekend so that them will have something to go home with.

the business i currently run,i usually follow the basic patern that is optainable in the industry all aroud the country,and that is monthly payment for services rendered.And that has been what i have been applying to my employees.

How often do you pay your staff members for those of you owning businesses? Once a week? Once a month? Or longer? And, which time interval do you think is the most proactive and efficient for company owners?
Well I do not have a business right now that I am obligated to pay any staff but I plan to start up my business and I have always made it a point of priority that I wouldn't show to pay all my stuff regularly without any form of delay because I know that when these staffs are well taken care of then they will be able to giving their best to the organisation.

I pay my staff in accordance with the level of their productivity. When you're being productive in the month I pay your full salary. When your productivity doesn't meet the required level of expectation it will be the top deducted from your salary. I have a back cover the cost of feeding and transport for them. I pay you way this actually that's weekly.

I pay my staff in accordance with the level of their productivity. When you're being productive in the month I pay your full salary. When your productivity doesn't meet the required level of expectation it will be the top deducted from your salary. I have a back cover the cost of feeding and transport for them. I pay you way this actually that's weekly.
Well I give this to you because I am just kind of a person that has a face amount of money that I paid my stuff this is because staff really need the money tree encouragement for them to be able to give in all their best to the job.

I don't think this question is really necessary , in my country public servant is fixed to be paid before 29 or 30 of the month

Normal, you are supposed to pay them at the end of ever month, unless they are on contract bases where you pay the commission. This commission comes after a task is carried out successfully, which can be in hours, days or months.

Well I give this to you because I am just kind of a person that has a face amount of money that I paid my stuff this is because staff really need the money tree encouragement for them to be able to give in all their best to the job.
Are you say that's right when you pay them according to the level of productivity and colleges them to putting their best to a job. when the salary remains change it whether or not their productivity level meet up to your expectations they feel reluctant to perform their duties since the salary will still come anyways

Currently I don't own a business, but if I should own one, I would probably pay them months ends, well it still depends on how I decide to run the business though.

It depends on the agreement we had with the person because there are contracts and some are monthly work bit once you are done i will pay you.

I don't have people working for me yet,but it depends on the type of job to determine when wages are paid. Mostly in my country it is end of the month in government and private sector but for casual workers it is weekly or biweekly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds