Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

how often do you pay your staff

Currently I don't own a business, but if I should own one, I would probably pay them months ends, well it still depends on how I decide to run the business though.

Staffs or workers of a company expected to be paid as a nurse when do because it is the money that they need to take care of themselves and their responsibilities.

Advertisement Placeholder
How often do you pay your staff members for those of you owning businesses? Once a week? Once a month? Or longer? And, which time interval do you think is the most proactive and efficient for company owners?
I don't really have staffs but I have people that work for me, that it does that help me in peeling the coconut shell because I'm into coconut oil so I paid them per dozen so when you are able to break 12 coconut you get paid so it is when I want to produce that I call them

It depends on you kind of business and the service they render. Also your contract with them is a major factor. The most common in my country is monthly. But other places, pay hourly, daily or weekly.

Staffs or workers of a company expected to be paid as a nurse when do because it is the money that they need to take care of themselves and their responsibilities.
I only have just two people working under me and i pay them normally once in a month, but I usually gives them transport allowance at the end of each week just to motivate them.

Anyway I don't have any employees I am paying hisn or her salaries, I am a man of myself carrying my business myself having it in mind that everything gonna be alright later

I only have just two people working under me and i pay them normally once in a month, but I usually gives them transport allowance at the end of each week just to motivate them.
The standard in our country is twice a month for the salary so that the worker will not have a hard time in budgeting. When I worked in London the salary is given once a month. That gave me a hard time to adjust because I am used to getting my salary twice a month.

There should be agreed time for the payment. As a business person, I will prefer to be paying them monthly rather than weekly or so.

I fo pay my staff as usual that's the monthly salary days. because I believe as that much I needed money for the promotion of my own personal interest so also they needed for the personal issues and because I needed them to work effectively for me.

I'm yet to be a manager. Here in my country land, staff are paid on monthly basis. The bad thing is that some still get the nerves to owe staff!

Well the payment on staffs in any form of business really depends on the kind of business, the locations. most often in my country many are paid on monthly and weekly basis depending.

I usually do my payment to staffs ona monthly basis. I do that because I do take records of everything in my business for proper accounting for that month after payment of salaries and all expenses

This greatly depends on the kind of work. Normal direct manual labour is being paid on a daily basis while others are being paid at the end of every month.

I think this should follow what is obtainable in the business climate one see himself, weekly if it's more suitable or monthly

I do not own a business right now. However, I will be paying the salary or wages on daily basis if i ever hire someone. But it entirely depends on the nature of job as well. Many labours in my country get paid daily wages.

Monthly... This is typically on the last day or the first day of the month, employees receive 12 paychecks a year. determining pay frequency can be challenging for business owners, while most employees prefer to be paid more often

It depends on you kind of business and the service they render. Also your contract with them is a major factor. The most common in my country is monthly. But other places, pay hourly, daily or weekly.
If I were to have a witness I think I will opt for the option of paying my staff on a monthly basis because this is the common or popular ways through which most employees pays their workers in my country.

Basically only few companies will allow an employer to start working without proper negotiation and agreement,the payment is based on agreement it could be monthly, weekly ,daily

I do not own a business right now. However, I will be paying the salary or wages on daily basis if i ever hire someone. But it entirely depends on the nature of job as well. Many labours in my country get paid daily wages.
Yes it totally depends on the nature of the job, and the amount you are planning on paying. Like it might ware you out if you are paying the workers above 10,000 naira on a daily basis.

Although I have only two staffs, I just make sure their payment is always available. I know some will say it's because it's just two, but then it's in my policy not owe staffs so far the business is growing by the day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds