Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours you devote for your online gig everyday??

it is overload sometimes managing online job and offline job at same time. It depends on your time schedule and the kind of work you do offline and online. Their are jobs that allows you to manage both your online and offline job at the same time. And their are job you do offline and online that won't provide you with such time. Unless you leverage the time you spend on both to carve out some time to manage both.

Irrespective of your busy schedule everyday, how many hours do you devote to work online??
It depends on the site I'm working on. Here on Bizdustry, it's just about 15-20 minutes per hour to make 3 posts.

On faucets,its longer up to 30 minutes per hour. When I ran my business on Facebook, I worked about 5 hours or more each day.

Advertisement Placeholder
it is overload sometimes managing online job and offline job at same time. It depends on your time schedule and the kind of work you do offline and online. Their are jobs that allows you to manage both your online and offline job at the same time. And their are job you do offline and online that won't provide you with such time. Unless you leverage the time you spend on both to carve out some time to manage both.

Irrespective of your busy schedule everyday, how many hours do you devote to work online??
Atleast I spend max 2 to 6 hours in.a day for working online.as.my sceduall is so busy.because of physical job as well.

As a part -time working student, I don't spend much time online. I spend at most 5 hours online per day due to the pressure and stress of the course I am studying. I am actually a medical student so you can imagine. Although the time i spend online is for doing something productive, i still find it difficult sometimes to stay online even when i am not that busy.

I've come to find out that online surveys do not favour me anymore because the payment is always so little compared to the effort you make, and the most annoying thing about them is that you can take the survey for 30 minutes answering difficult questions but at the end of the survey you may either be disqualified or you are not paid so I rather concentrate in commenting on warrants that can pay me for that.
[automerge]1610976866[/automerge]
I've come to find out that online surveys do not favour me anymore because the payment is always so little compared to the effort you make, and the most annoying thing about them is that you can take the survey for 30 minutes answering difficult questions but at the end of the survey you may either be disqualified or you are not paid so I rather concentrate in commenting on warrants that can pay me for that.

I am a student and I don't have any other offline job so I just study and give almost 2 hours everyday, to online earning.
I am just learning and getting experience about trading in cryptocurrencies and Forex trading, I am also working on some platforms like uptrend read cash and bizdustry.

I don't have a specific schedule, but when I have my days available, I try to give him a minimum of 10 hours in different places. Which helps me get more profit and clear my mind between one activity or another, since routine or something repetitive is not good for me.

Personally I am Very busy with during the working hours baesd on the fact that I attend online class for higher degree so also I get engage with my side social media marketing platform and much more beneficial engagement required of me online.

I dont offer gigs for now ( i will be doing that real soon by the way), i prefer finishing gigs and delivering them as soon as possible for many reasons, one of them is to get more gigs and the other one is to gain positive feedback from clients

I spent like 5-6hours on online job if not more on daily basis. My main business now is online. Offline job is just like a side hustle.

I presently do not have any paying job as a result of the covid 19 pandemic so I spend virtually all day online tending to surveys and any online business that I get money from it's quite stressful but it's for the mean time

I spent like 5-6hours on online job if not more on daily basis. My main business now is online. Offline job is just like a side hustle.
Cool, you know the world is gradually moving into online business, so very soon more bigger online jobs will emerge. I love online jobs/business so well, vos I can combine it with my offline type.

I really don't know how to put a cap on that. I'm a very busy person offline so the only time I'm online is when I can spare being offline. I'm trying hard to create more time for my online activities because there's so much I want to do and 24hrs isn't enough for me.

For now, I don't have any offline job or studies after graduating in December. So I have so much free time to do online work and I can easily do it while doing all the house chores and taking care of my niece. I do online work for 8 hours daily. The good thing is that I do writing jobs in forums where there is hourly limit, so I don't really spend the whole of 8 hours working, just few minutes then wait for the next hour.

Combinig both jobs have been very challenging for me. As much as I try to follow my schedule and make it work, It’s very tasking. I was quick to realize this and I made a decision to work offline during the day and work online at night and it has worked well for me

i dont have specific time when i am doing mmy work online but whenever i feel like to post something and the i will do it. im happy because it is worth it somehow it has a progress that i am earning to sites that paying me.

Well it depends on the amount of work every day. Typically, I'm free 4 to 5 hours a day but it is usually depends as I mentioned earlier. And also when im more devoted during that day.

How many hours should depend on how many hours is bringing money to the table without being fatigued. I use as many hours as possible as long as I know it is going to be worth while at the end of the day

Personally, I don't calculate how many hours I spent on my online gigs. Things are too much for me, but to make hourly comments twice in the morning and then twice at night. That's how much time I can afford to spend.

Personally, I don't calculate how many hours I spent on my online gigs. Things are too much for me, but to make hourly comments twice in the morning and then twice at night. That's how much time I can afford to spend.
Yes me too. I spend many hours on my online gigs and I don't actually calculate how much. I'm just starting to adapt in this kind of routine everyday but as per experience. I once played a gae wherein you also need to play it at least teo times every hour.

Well, I might say that I'm already addicted to doing jobs online, so it takes me around 4-8 hours online doing such stuff like this one. I'm enjoying it, and I love doing this; it helps me sustain my educational needs for every day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds