Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours you devote for your online gig everyday??

It's a tall order for me to strike balance between working online and offline work. It's difficult for me as I have divided focus. I am a kind of person who like to have full concentration on what ever I want to do. During the holiday, I have more time to focus on my online work. Since we have resume work, I begin to have much problem focusing online. Back to the question, during the weeks I spend 6 hours working online, 1 hour in the morning, 2 hours in the afternoon and the rest at evening.

Advertisement Placeholder
Right now I managed to keep coming back here for about 9-10 hours. Though it doesn't mean I spent all of those here, just that I'm posting replies per hour.

However, when my school starts, the time I'll be spending here will probably lessened.
Hmm, okay you're a college student, wonderful. You can still manage both your college lesson time and activities together with your work at bizdustry. Cos you work hourly, so working hourly will enable you to focus on your school activities and still come back here at bizdustry to answer three messages.

I personally don’t know the amount of the time I use I usually have a busy day everyday because I work and I mostly operate online while I work reason why it’s called only gig you can do it anywhere. Then when I’m back home I concentrate fully.

Hmm, okay you're a college student, wonderful. You can still manage both your college lesson time and activities together with your work at bizdustry. Cos you work hourly, so working hourly will enable you to focus on your school activities and still come back here at bizdustry to answer three messages.
Yeah, I believe I can manage it. Three posts here at bizdustry would only take a few minutes, if there's a lot of nice thread.

Attending classes is not a problem for me, it's the schoolworks which is a lot most of the time.

Because of the nature of my offline job, I normally do my online gigs in the evening when I'm back from work or on weekends. Although sometimes when I'm a bit free in the office, I do go online to do some work. On the average I spends about six hours online daily.

Yeah, I believe I can manage it. Three posts here at bizdustry would only take a few minutes, if there's a lot of nice thread.

Attending classes is not a problem for me, it's the schoolworks which is a lot most of the time.
You're a college student, those things shouldn't bother you or hinder your time use in making money online. Are you going to use all the time you have for the day doing your school works? The answer is NO. You can plan your time to suit both your academics and online.

You're a college student, those things shouldn't bother you or hinder your time use in making money online. Are you going to use all the time you have for the day doing your school works? The answer is NO. You can plan your time to suit both your academics and online.
You're right. Most of my class is in morning the last time, hopefully it will be the same now. If ever there is a schoolwork, I can do it at the afternoon, and use the remaining time to earn money. I can also post at night when I'm free.

You should plan to devote a minimum of three hours per week per credit, plusan additional hour per class each week to review materials. For instance, for a three-credit online course, you willneed nine hours of study time and one hour of review time each week

You're right. Most of my class is in morning the last time, hopefully it will be the same now. If ever there is a schoolwork, I can do it at the afternoon, and use the remaining time to earn money. I can also post at night when I'm free.
Sure, you spoke wisely, you control your own time by yourself. So you can manage both your school activities and your time here working for bizdustry, cos you need money to take care of your school stuffs.

Sure, you spoke wisely, you control your own time by yourself. So you can manage both your school activities and your time here working for bizdustry, cos you need money to take care of your school stuffs.
That's about right. I'm planning to help my parents take care of my tuition fees. Luckily I'm part of the scholarship program on my school, (just as almost everyone in it as long as we maintain our grade) so we are granted of a huge discount.

I never really
Right now I managed to keep coming back here for about 9-10 hours. Though it doesn't mean I spent all of those here, just that I'm posting replies per hour.

However, when my school starts, the time I'll be spending here will probably lessened
Same with me.. i usually just go online and posted every hour and then go offline to do other stuffs..
Sometimes when i have a lot to do online. I just keep jumping on different websites and do the hourly posting and play games. Just because I don't have any classes to attend at the moment.

I never really

Same with me.. i usually just go online and posted every hour and then go offline to do other stuffs..
Sometimes when i have a lot to do online. I just keep jumping on different websites and do the hourly posting and play games. Just because I don't have any classes to attend at the moment.
Good to know that there are also some students here like me. I'm taking advantage while the break is not over yet. Though I'll be having a class starting next week, so I'll see how it will work out for me.

I aso have been visiting different earning sites after my hourly post here.

Good to know that there are also some students here like me. I'm taking advantage while the break is not over yet. Though I'll be having a class starting next week, so I'll see how it will work out for me.

I aso have been visiting different earning sites after my hourly post here.
Yeah me too though my class is also about to start again next month.. i will probably still make time for posting whenever i can. Because I don't to want to waste the money i could have earn and it not that time consuming anyway just a few minutes and we're done. But now that i think about it.. i won't be able to buy the vip by then.

Just because of my busy schedule offline. I actually plan myself based on the platform I'm working on. For example I do plan myself every one hour on BizDustry and work just for ten minutes before I leave the site, other PLATFORMs I'm working on will depend on the complexity of the work

Yeah me too though my class is also about to start again next month.. i will probably still make time for posting whenever i can. Because I don't to want to waste the money i could have earn and it not that time consuming anyway just a few minutes and we're done. But now that i think about it.. i won't be able to buy the vip by then.
Mine will start next week. I might earn less by then, but still it's better than nothing. I'll probably come here when the discussion was boring.

I thought about becoming a VIP member but then I realized that I won't be able to take advantage of it since I'll be spending less time. Maybe the cost of it won't be worth it.

I donate four hours of my time to online gig everyday, it is not easy but we have to do it everyday. Online is what takes the world time these days, people chat online, entertainment, marketing, buying and selling, advertisement, news, sport and anything you can think of. Online cut across all board of life.

Becoming an entrepreneur takes hard work. For some, becoming an entrepreneur means leaving their job and pursuing a path outside the corporate world. Others might start a business directly out of college or as a side gig while they work at a different company full time. Regardless of how someone becomes an entrepreneur, it's going to be a sizable time commitment. But just how big of a time commitment do entrepreneurs need to make to find success?

While many companies follow a standard 9-to-5, 40-hour workweek, entrepreneurs find themselves working at odd times of the day, many times more than 40 hours per week. For young or aspiring entrepreneurs being bombarded from all angles with the "entrepreneurial grind" on social media, it's hard to know how many hours entrepreneurs truly work.

So how many hours should entrepreneurs work per week? With so much uncertainty, we turned to entrepreneurs and studies on workplace productivity to find an answer.

For me I basically 4-6 hours a day, i would basically have loved to devote most of my time online, but my offline engagements are a bit demanding and it greatly consumes must of my time

My online work consumes about 4 hours in total. It is not continuous though so I have time to do the chores like watering the garden in the morning, going to the market, cooking our food and sometimes if my energy would persist I would also clean the living room. Maybe if I would have more forums to work on it would be fine to spend 6 to 8 hours every day that is if I can earn more than $50 per month.

My online work consumes about 4 hours in total. It is not continuous though so I have time to do the chores like watering the garden in the morning, going to the market, cooking our food and sometimes if my energy would persist I would also clean the living room. Maybe if I would have more forums to work on it would be fine to spend 6 to 8 hours every day that is if I can earn more than $50 per month.
Okay, I know you can work up to or more than $50 a month on paid to post sites. Based on your engagement with other forums too, and you are a good writer. Forums need people like you that writes exceptionally too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds