Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours you devote for your online gig everyday??

I don't really have much activities to do online and as a result I don't really spend much of my time online. Making $1 every day will require that I spend 3 hours. I only have to spend more than that if I have to post on trendri.
Trendri is also a nice platform I have been posting most of the time but not really active in the platform as I do here on bizdustry. And also I am occupied with some offline responsibilities that is why I don't have enough time.

Advertisement Placeholder
Trendri is also a nice platform I have been posting most of the time but not really active in the platform as I do here on bizdustry. And also I am occupied with some offline responsibilities that is why I don't have enough time.
Well a lot of people are so occupied nowadays because of so many things they have to do to make money. Personally I am not really active offline that is why I concentrate most of the time online except I have something to do.

Well a lot of people are so occupied nowadays because of so many things they have to do to make money. Personally I am not really active offline that is why I concentrate most of the time online except I have something to do.
I have so many things to do offline and I create a lot of time also to earn some money online. Since you have a lot of free time then you should dive into different ways of making money on the internet.

I have so many things to do offline and I create a lot of time also to earn some money online. Since you have a lot of free time then you should dive into different ways of making money on the internet.
I'll mostly focus to make money on paid to post platform as I am doing here , then the available time is what I have to dedicate to learn my Forex. I don't want to engage in other ways of making money anymore apart from paid to post and Forex which I am still learning.

I am somebody who does not like to joke with my online posting anyhow and that is why I did get as much as five hours every day to ensure that I get it done.

Personally, I don't calculate how many hours I spent on my online gigs. I usually get to do them when I'm free from my offline jobs. On weekends I get to spend the full day online because I won't be going to work. In any case, I just try as much as possible to get some online activities done before the day ends.

I am somebody who does not like to joke with my online posting anyhow and that is why I did get as much as five hours every day to ensure that I get it done.
Making just a dollar online daily in bizdustry takes me up to four or five hours at least which I don't even make daily , mainly because most of the time , my offline activities hinder me from working online at times.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds