Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours you devote for your online gig everyday??

I work online when I have the time and don't really bother myself about how long I put into doing the work. I have always had the mindset that my offline business is my steady means of making money. So, there is no need for me to joke with it. However, on free days, I devote a lot of time into working online in order to catch up with lost time.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I don't have a specific or definite time i devote on my online businesses. Offline, am a very busy person,I only do online stuffs when am chanced, sometimes I get tired from working all day,so I dont even bother to go online

Personally, I don't calculate how many hours I spent on my online gigs. I usually get to do them when I'm free from my offline jobs. On weekends I get to spend the full day online because I won't be going to work. In any case, I just try as much as possible to get some online activities done before the day ends.
Same thing here, It depends on my schedule of work with my offline work, many at times am so occupied with offline task and some instances am always free
But mostly at night and then every weekends I spend more time online

I work online when I have the time and don't really bother myself about how long I put into doing the work. I have always had the mindset that my offline business is my steady means of making money. So, there is no need for me to joke with it. However, on free days, I devote a lot of time into working online in order to catch up with lost time.
Wonderful time schedule for trying to work during weekends to balance the lost time, and earn from it too. That is reasonable thought, no time should go as a waste. We should make better use of time to make something tangible out it.

Wonderful time schedule for trying to work during weekends to balance the lost time, and earn from it too. That is reasonable thought, no time should go as a waste. We should make better use of time to make something tangible out it.

Thank you for adding that point. I focus more on online jobs during the weekend considering that the offline jobs that I do are demanding on a weekly basis. It's not been easy, but I know that being consistent will surely help me achieve my goals.

I'm free in these days but giving regular time to specific thing is always difficult and irritated. From Monday I'll be taking online classes from my university then the ratio of online work will be definitely affected. But now i go for most of time from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
You can say 5 6 hours I remain in touch with Online work.

Thank you for adding that point. I focus more on online jobs during the weekend considering that the offline jobs that I do are demanding on a weekly basis. It's not been easy, but I know that being consistent will surely help me achieve my goals.
Sure, consistency makes ome achieve his or her goals on time. When you need to reach a targeted goal and you work towards it consistently without drawing back. It will enable you to reach such target quicker than expected, that's the simple metrics achieving success in your target.

Well the pandemic has really made me devote more time to my gig because I now work from home at my own convenient time and at the same time have the time to do other things without being interrupted. So at least an average time of 4hrs per day I put into my online gig.

Well the pandemic has really made me devote more time to my gig because I now work from home at my own convenient time and at the same time have the time to do other things without being interrupted. So at least an average time of 4hrs per day I put into my online gig.
That's a good time too, that you invest on your online work since the emergence of corona virus. Many people have find comfort this days working from home based on restrictions posed by their country's government.

I work extensively to promote this industry because they are very transparent and sincere.
I like an honest website that generate traffic for themselves.
I have devoted so much time to make sure I do my part to drive traffic and visitors to bizdustry.com

Actually i have spent more hours on online due to the fact that i was on vacation, and it has given me more time to focus on my online gig,i used almost 17 hours for my online gig the the remaining hours i use it to sleep and do other things. So now that school is on resumption i will not have much time to spend on onlie gig

Its actually very stressful trying to manage online jibs especially when its more than one. I'm always with my phone surfing the net for good online jibs to get money so let's just say 8 hours.But with the change in schedule dont think I would spend up to that anymore

Someone like me who has a lot of time to my self these days, I'll say 4 - 6 hours a day of steady online grinding, but when serious responsibilities come my way it might as well drop to 2 - 3 hours daily, that doesn't seem too small, does it?

Actually i have spent more hours on online due to the fact that i was on vacation, and it has given me more time to focus on my online gig,i used almost 17 hours for my online gig the the remaining hours i use it to sleep and do other things. So now that school is on resumption i will not have much time to spend on onlie gig
You really got the best of your time working online base on the school vacation. Now that school is resuming, you'll be reduced to work online. But at least you should make out time too to earn online.

Okay, I know you can work up to or more than $50 a month on paid to post sites. Based on your engagement with other forums too, and you are a good writer. Forums need people like you that writes exceptionally too.
Thank you for the nice words that you said about your observation on my posts. Actually I could earn double that $50 if the other forums did not turn out to be scams or non-paying. I was earning good money from CrazyOff, USAstock and Dimeforum when suddenly CrazyOff stopped paying while Dimeforum had changed the rules too often and later on did not pay my last withdrawal. I know there are other good forums out there but I am too careful in joining.

Thank you for the nice words that you said about your observation on my posts. Actually I could earn double that $50 if the other forums did not turn out to be scams or non-paying. I was earning good money from CrazyOff, USAstock and Dimeforum when suddenly CrazyOff stopped paying while Dimeforum had changed the rules too often and later on did not pay my last withdrawal. I know there are other good forums out there but I am too careful in joining.
Dimeforum also owed my my wages, its a scam site now, because it didn't pay us our earnings. The admin is busy making unfavorable decisions all the time. I know you're a hard working forum poster, you work on trendri, forumcoin and others too. Have you earned with the latest forum you posted here being chat banter??

If my work schedule isn't that tight I can spend like two to three hours trying get some knowledge about the gig because you need some kind of knowledge to make it work so as not to be caught in the web of confusion.

I am not spending much my time online. Before this pandemia i spent more time online, than i found a job. I prefer to earn on real job but i also like to earn some dollar online.

Over the past year, the amount of work I do online has increased dramatically, especially with my remote teaching. So, from Sunday to Sunday, I'm always working on line. Some days are busier than others, naturally. But the past two weeks were a baptism of fire because I was booked solid and from one day to the next, I had back to back lessons!

Right now I do devote like five to seven hours of my time daily to do some online earnings. But when l'm less busy offline maybe a month to come, l will always try to devote like ten hours to complete my online tasks.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds