Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours you devote for your online gig everyday??

Actually It's depend on kind of work you are doing will determined hour's you most devoted. If it's necessary to be online 24/7 then you will be

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes I'm searching and learning about new websites too. I hope i will get new online work place soon. So it will be nice experience and the Stamina of being busy will increase.
Yes I'm searching and learning about new websites too. I hope i will get new online work place soon. So it will be nice experience and the Stamina of being busy will increase.
As i never did any job neither offline nor online so far . I just remained busy in my study only so far.

Actually It's depend on kind of work you are doing will determined hour's you most devoted. If it's necessary to be online 24/7 then you will be

it is overload sometimes managing online job and offline job at same time. It depends on your time schedule and the kind of work you do offline and online. Their are jobs that allows you to manage both your online and offline job at the same time. And their are job you do offline and online that won't provide you with such time. Unless you leverage the time you spend on both to carve out some time to manage both.

Irrespective of your busy schedule everyday, how many hours do you devote to work online??
I devote 6 hours everyday for my online works. I wish it could be more but I have an offline work, so if I don't want one of them to suffer I have to balance it that way. The online work is as important as the offline one.

For now, I only have time to work on paid to post sites and even with only that I still have to squeeze out time everyday to visit the sites. In total I am able to use about 2 hours or even less on some days.

it is overload sometimes managing online job and offline job at same time. It depends on your time schedule and the kind of work you do offline and online. Their are jobs that allows you to manage both your online and offline job at the same time. And their are job you do offline and online that won't provide you with such time. Unless you leverage the time you spend on both to carve out some time to manage both.

Irrespective of your busy schedule everyday, how many hours do you devote to work online??
As for me , my online earning activities has no fixed time . It depends on how free I am . Presently , I am very much occupied by offline duties ,and this has affected my online presence drastically . However , I think I spend a minimum of 4 hours per day in all my online earning sites combine .

@Sincerem some individuals know how to manage their time well enough to combine both online and offline jobs. I sometimes find it hard to do both but I would like to combine both my offline and offline jobs. I only work 3-5hours online.

Concerning how many hours i devote on my online gig every day. Well, I dont have offline workthat much because of the restriction due to the pandemic, so most of my time is online, monitoring and looking for things that could earn me money

I take my time spend on offline and online business seriously, I schedule my time and I usually follow it properly. Out of my %100 I usually spend %40 percent online. Because online business is my another source of my income.
It's good that you recommend online job part of your source of income. Since the corona virus I spend most of my time working online cos my offline business doesn't require me to move around.

For me I can't actually give a definite answer the amount of time I spend on my online gigs.i think on an average it would be between 5-7 daily if I am chanced and having an almost free day,although there are days that I am completely occupied with my offline activities and with my education.

My kind of work avails me ample time to do a thing or two online, I work with the computer systems and I connect to to the internet immediately I boot it, so I breeze in and out periodically to see things online.

I also work with my phone a lot too, so I'd say I spent a minimum of 6 hours of my day doing my internet gigs.

I take my time spend on offline and online business seriously, I schedule my time and I usually follow it properly. Out of my %100 I usually spend %40 percent online. Because online business is my another source of my income.
It's good that you recommend online job part of your source of income. Since the corona virus I spend most of my time working online cos my offline business doesn't require me to move around.
As for me , my online earning activities has no fixed time . It depends on how free I am . Presently , I am very much occupied by offline duties ,and this has affected my online presence drastically . However , I think I spend a minimum of 4 hours per day in all my online earning sites combine .
Interesting that you still devote some time too to attend to your online work. At least you have a routine schedule to take care of your online and offline gigs. Cos you know, both of them are instrumental in bringing passive income to you.
[automerge]1610740392[/automerge]
Lol, I wish you all the best in your online job search. You need to search deeper to find that one favourable to you. You need to develop more stamina to work more online, cos your stamina determines your earning online.

The fact is that more priority is given to the source that's pays well . As for now , my offline activities has not started paying but will soon start to pay , am preparing things now for the raining days . Am a bit comfortable with the time I am able to spend online , though I wish I can spend more .

I know you'll be tired enough after such an exhausted time during your offline work time. It isn't easy for one controlling both offline and online job together. It will only go through if your that time that never sleeps early, but you need adequate rest too, in order to feel refreshed the next day.
Thanks buddy. I wish I can be running on 48 hours time. There are many tasks but limited time. Being long I slept for 4 hours straight. Highest is 3 hours even though I would still have much I left undone. But I believe success has sacrifice and we are paying it now. It will jell soonest.

I devoted six hours or more in my online business, because of my offline work but I try at least everyday to mention that I spend more time in my online business, because I schedule my time and I follow it properly.

Lol, I wish you all the best in your online job search. You need to search deeper to find that one favourable to you. You need to develop more stamina to work more online, cos your stamina determines your earning online.
Thanks buddy. I wish I can be running on 48 hours time. There are many tasks but limited time. Being long I slept for 4 hours straight. Highest is 3 hours even though I would still have much I left undone. But I believe success has sacrifice and we are paying it now. It will jell soonest.
Lol, even when you run on 48 hours time frame, your offline work engagement will mostly take it. That's when you will know that more time is needed to accomplish some jobs, and your pay rate will be multiplied also. Meaning you gonna work tirelessly for them during those hours, leaving little too for online work.

Well when it comes to my online work, I really take it very seriously because my offline job gives me time to do my only online job, I can't really give a definite time that I do give my online job everyday but I can give you an estimate, I do come online almost every hour to comment as Bizdustry , so those times, I can give an estimate of like 3hours daily.

I devote a lot in my online transaction.
Despite other schedule that I usually engage myself with I don't joke with my online business because I value it so much.
Online business is something you have to give it all your attention if actually you would like make make profit.

Well when it comes to my online work, I really take it very seriously because my offline job gives me time to do my only online job, I can't really give a definite time that I do give my online job everyday but I can give you an estimate, I do come online almost every hour to comment as Bizdustry , so those times, I can give an estimate of like 3hours daily.
Okay, Lol, you're a true bizdustrian member, you work extensively to promote this forum the beat you can. I love your motivation and zeal to earn admirably online. I devote more time here at bizdustry than any other earning platform.

Right now I managed to keep coming back here for about 9-10 hours. Though it doesn't mean I spent all of those here, just that I'm posting replies per hour.

However, when my school starts, the time I'll be spending here will probably lessened.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds