Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours you devote for your online gig everyday??

It depends on my class schedule. Since I am still going to school, I usually spend about 4-5hours in my online gig. I need to manage my time well so that I can balance the time in school and online gigs.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm always online no matter for work or just to surf the internet. Most of the hours that I spend online is because of online classes and school related assignments. When I'm not doing any class related things, I spend time on legit sites that I can earn money from.

I am not that active on my online gig, I usually spent 2-3 hours of it per day. That's because I have to deal also with my academics, simple I am just balancing the two. And I also enable the push notifications to my email when someone reaches me as a possible client soo theres no need for me to give time a lot online.

Personally online has been my major way of getting an income, I sell my clothing business online aside other jobs I do like forex exchange, crypto currency. So I basically spend like 14hours of my time online, asides just surfing the internet to see what goes on around me so I wouldn't be left out.

I really can't say, I try to devote as much time as possible so it varies on how long I am able to spend per day, but generally I spend like 15 to 18 hours per day and I spend at most 10 minutes every hour.

Well I can't really calculate the amount of time I use on gig I usually do it anytime I am free from my daily duties.

It varies depend on the day. On weekdays I usually spent 4 to 5 hours and most of the time during the night I am working. During the weekend I have more time to spent. I think I can work for more than 10 hours on weekend but depend also if we have some family activities...

it is overload sometimes managing online job and offline job at same time. It depends on your time schedule and the kind of work you do offline and online. Their are jobs that allows you to manage both your online and offline job at the same time. And their are job you do offline and online that won't provide you with such time. Unless you leverage the time you spend on both to carve out some time to manage both.

Irrespective of your busy schedule everyday, how many hours do you devote to work online??
As institutes are closed now a days due to covid-19 so I'm giving full time to my gig except sleeping. Because I want to use these days as an opportunity to learn and earn something that may help me in my University expenses. And it's going well and seems good that investment of time never goes in vain when you want to achieve something.

Answer professional questions.

If you're knowledgeable in a technical area, such as the law, taxes, medicine or information technology, for example, you could answer questions professionally. You can get paid for every successful and accepted answer on sites like Just Answer.

This is perfect for working part time or simply in a spare hour or two that you might have to answer these questions. You do need to be an expert in one of the areas that are represented. If you are, it's simply a matter of grabbing the question as soon as it comes in and going into detail with your answer

I don't give that much time on my online gig, usually I spent like 2-3 hours per day as an average. And besides, I have a lot of things to do in life like household chores, academics and my lovelife lol.

As I am now ,i can not calculate the time I use online everyday because I can not do without being online for now because all things I do now is online work even my school self we can not meet in the class ,we do online class ,so I can not calculate it.

Since I'm through with university education, I spend almost a whole day in my online gig but it depends on how many daily tasks flows in, in a particular day. Presently I earn a living online and almost every of my time is spent online.

it is overload sometimes managing online job and offline job at same time. It depends on your time schedule and the kind of work you do offline and online. Their are jobs that allows you to manage both your online and offline job at the same time. And their are job you do offline and online that won't provide you with such time. Unless you leverage the time you spend on both to carve out some time to manage both.

Irrespective of your busy schedule everyday, how many hours do you devote to work online??
I devote 4 hour to work online because I am doing offline job also so it is too difficult to spend more time for online work.

TO be honest the daily time that I spend on this forum tends to change depending on the work that I have to accomplish for that specific day. However, as the work that I have to achieve tends to grow, I tend to spend around half of my time on this forum. I work extra in the night to try and cover up for the work that I missed during the day but when I get free time I try to spend it on the forum rather than doing something non-productive as this is a good way to earn an income for students such as myself. I spend around six hours a day here I would say.

I wish I could count the devotion online in hours. I know I could be earning more online but being here will take up all of my time. I have so many engagements offline too so it would be impossible to spend hours online. I only work here during my spare time. It's not that bad for me but hopefully, it would get better.

TO be honest the daily time that I spend on this forum tends to change depending on the work that I have to accomplish for that specific day. However, as the work that I have to achieve tends to grow, I tend to spend around half of my time on this forum. I work extra in the night to try and cover up for the work that I missed during the day but when I get free time I try to spend it on the forum rather than doing something non-productive as this is a good way to earn an income for students such as myself. I spend around six hours a day here I would say.
That's pretty cool, that you devote for time working and earning online than using your time to do things way too unproductive in bringing you fortunes. I will say the hours you carve out for your online gigs is very much okay. Continuously devoting such time will earn you steady reward too.

For me I have not really taken note of the length of time I put. The problem is that there is no security with online jobs and most times you work with what you see. You can have so much on your desk in one day and next you have nothing.

That's pretty cool, that you devote for time working and earning online than using your time to do things way too unproductive in bringing you fortunes. I will say the hours you carve out for your online gigs is very much okay. Continuously devoting such time will earn you steady reward too.
What I feel is important is that when you have an idea about how many hours you want to spend on a forum on an online earning gig then you should stick to those number of hours on a daily basis. In this way, what you are doing is that you are creating habit on how much time you spend here and with time you will start to see that in that same amount of hours you become much more productive which can help in increasing a furthering you reward as well.

I am not as active as I would have loved to due to certain factors. Things are too much for me, but to make hourly comments twice in the morning and then twice at night. That's how much time I can afford to spend. It's not easy though especially with so many offline engagements.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds