Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours you devote for your online gig everyday??

As many hours that is at one's disposal. We all require money so in order to get it one most devote every hour that is worth making the money
However, one must have a resting period to calm one's body system down to prevent fatigue that might leas to sickness
[automerge]1611476604[/automerge]
As many hours that is at one's disposal. We all require money so in order to get it one most devote every hour that is worth making the money
However, one must have a resting period to calm one's body system down to prevent fatigue that might leas to sickness

Advertisement Placeholder
Time management is very important in our daily life but no matter how busy we are when it comes to converting our time into money you must create time for your online business. For me I always make sure I use minimum of 6 hours for my online work and it gives me the desire return in terms of money. Time is money you just have to create significant time for making money .

What I feel is important is that when you have an idea about how many hours you want to spend on a forum on an online earning gig then you should stick to those number of hours on a daily basis. In this way, what you are doing is that you are creating habit on how much time you spend here and with time you will start to see that in that same amount of hours you become much more productive which can help in increasing a furthering you reward as well.
That is correct, one should figure out the amount of time needed to carry out his or her own online gigs. Like me i spend an average of 10 hours everyday working online, cos my offline business isn't the one I'll be touring places to place to make profits.

That is correct, one should figure out the amount of time needed to carry out his or her own online gigs. Like me i spend an average of 10 hours everyday working online, cos my offline business isn't the one I'll be touring places to place to make profits.
10 hours is a very long time to be spending online on a daily basis, but as you have said this is something that you manage with your offline business and so the balance between them that you drew would be one that works for you and maximizes your earning potential over the course of a day based on both of these earnings. To be honest, when it comes to earning and the time we spend on it, most of the time we are limited by our own physical limitations in terms of how fast we are and how much we can do before getting tired as well.

10 hours is a very long time to be spending online on a daily basis, but as you have said this is something that you manage with your offline business and so the balance between them that you drew would be one that works for you and maximizes your earning potential over the course of a day based on both of these earnings. To be honest, when it comes to earning and the time we spend on it, most of the time we are limited by our own physical limitations in terms of how fast we are and how much we can do before getting tired as well.
That's it, sometimes our body is limited to continue even when we try to force to stick around. But it never feels eager, if we push harder we may develop strain and discomfort at times it might cause serious damage to our health. I make sure i take six hours to rest every day, i don't joke with my resting time. I work up to 10 hours cos of my gaming shop that keeps me going, if not I could've reduced it to 6 everyday.

I currently do not have a specific time or amount of time devoted for online gigs. Even the time that I do, unplanned activities and emergencies show up so much that almost all the day's plan gets disrupted. I work >=15 hours daily and get very busy during work hours with only 30 mins break in each day. With this hectic schedule, it seems impossible sometimes to even check updates online not talk of do little things that brings money.

That's it, sometimes our body is limited to continue even when we try to force to stick around. But it never feels eager, if we push harder we may develop strain and discomfort at times it might cause serious damage to our health. I make sure i take six hours to rest every day, i don't joke with my resting time. I work up to 10 hours cos of my gaming shop that keeps me going, if not I could've reduced it to 6 everyday.
It is important to know your limits. Whilst it is important to be able to work as much as you can and to push your limits, your limits are there for a reason and as you said you have to take care of your health as well. I think that with time these limits might start to icnrease, and you realize that you can do more with your abilities, but it is important to not push this faster than you can recover or handle.

It is important to know your limits. Whilst it is important to be able to work as much as you can and to push your limits, your limits are there for a reason and as you said you have to take care of your health as well. I think that with time these limits might start to icnrease, and you realize that you can do more with your abilities, but it is important to not push this faster than you can recover or handle.
Yeah, you said exceptionally well, I need push myself to increase my limits of working online based on the calibre of the online work. Knowing too well that I don't need to cross the limit that my body doesn't need to work pass. Cos it has implications to tarnish my health and cause panic to it.

For one session, a student should expect to spend six hours a week on course work for every course credit. In other words, if a student is signed up for two or three coursesduring a session and each course is worth three credits, that student should plan to spend between 36 to 54 hours a week on course work.

I don't calculate how many hours I spent on my online gigs. I usually get to do them when I'm free from my offline jobs. On weekends I get to spend the full day online because I won't be going to work. In any case, I just try as much as possible to get some online activities done before the day ends.

For one session, a student should expect to spend six hours a week on course work for every course credit. In other words, if a student is signed up for two or three coursesduring a session and each course is worth three credits, that student should plan to spend between 36 to 54 hours a week on course work.
As a student it can be quite difficult to balance the studies with online work such as this one especially since there are some areas in your studying that may require more time and attention that the other section because they could be of a harder nature. Therefore, it is very important to be able to draw that balance between the two and of course above all else you must not remove your attention from your studies.

Yeah, you said exceptionally well, I need push myself to increase my limits of working online based on the calibre of the online work. Knowing too well that I don't need to cross the limit that my body doesn't need to work pass. Cos it has implications to tarnish my health and cause panic to it.
This is very important. And you will see that with time your limits start to move further and further, and you will note this in your productivity.

I do take my time spend on offline and online business seriously, I schedule my time and I usually follow it properly. Out of my %100 I usually spend %40 percent online. Because online business is my another source of my income.

Depends on my schedule, I can spend over 12 hours, most times I get busy and forget, online biz is cool so far, though I surf the internet too looking for more sites

Before now I was out of school due to a nation wide strike that universities in my country embarked on.. so I spend almost 10 hours working online that is after I have completed my household chores.... Recently the strike has been called off and I'm back to school so I spend just 4 hours working online

More than 8hours and a few hours, even? Well, that.. You could also enthrall yourself in the gig economy, manage properties and so on. While there are .It depends on how devoted you are to bringing in some extra cash.

it is overload sometimes managing online job and offline job at same time. It depends on your time schedule and the kind of work you do offline and online. Their are jobs that allows you to manage both your online and offline job at the same time. And their are job you do offline and online that won't provide you with such time. Unless you leverage the time you spend on both to carve out some time to manage both.

Irrespective of your busy schedule everyday, how many hours do you devote to work online??
It depends on your work and project, how much work you do in a day and there are many different tasks which can take more hours and if your project is small then it takes less time if you If the project is large, it may take more hours

I usually devote up to 12hours a day through bitcoin trading and earning from.site
I also try out marketing of goods online to.earn a certain amount of money per day or in a month
I also have friends who are into marketing and they are also making money from the online business

It depends on your work and project, how much work you do in a day and there are many different tasks which can take more hours and if your project is small then it takes less time if you If the project is large, it may take more hours
That's true dear, it all depends on the calibre of project one does. Some might consume more time than the others. So when we find ourselves on such kind of project, it'll be hard to manage our offline and online schedule proper.

Things are too much for me, but to make hourly comments twice in the morning and then twice at night. That's how much time I can afford to spend. It's not easy though especially with so many offline engagements.

I break up at 6:30 in the morning and I make breakfast for my wife and leave for work at 7 in the evening

I go back to work on the favera by about 10 o'clock and take the dog out and usually start at lunch.

Then work on the fave from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.

My wife is away for about 2 years and we usually do something for 2 hours or so.

Then allot more Fiverr.

I'm usually ready to stop around 4pm, but I'll work until 10am or more if matters remain. If I think I can get work done tomorrow and it's still on schedule, I'll stop.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds