Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours you devote for your online gig everyday??

When am less busy just as now that I am not much occupied with my other business I do spend not less than 8 to 10 hours working online because I always set a target and try as much as I can to accomplished it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I devote just most of my free time online as there is is a lot to do during the course of the day.
But if I'm to sum up all the little free time I use it will be approximately 5hours.

I devote just most of my free time online as there is is a lot to do during the course of the day.
But if I'm to sum up all the little free time I use it will be approximately 5hours.
That is good, while me I mostly devote 3 to 4 hours to earn my money online and mostly it is in the evening or night that I do remain active because I would not be Disturbed.

Well it's nice .. mine is actually because I don't want to waste most of the free time I'll be having during the course of the day so it's just more like using the most of short periods.

Personally I dont so much love to calculate or consider the hours I do spend on the internet buy and soon as I get my task completed, is quite enough for me because alot of people will spend much time without completing a single task.

The highest time I will spend online is just three hours everyday and I wouldn't want to spend more than that because I have a lot of things I will do offline. And not only that , concentrating so much on the screen is not the best for the eyes.

i spend as much time possible needed for me to complete my online gig, especially when i do not have much things to do on that day, let's say physical activities and i also try to scale what is more profitable for me.

Currently I am occupied with a lot of things and therefore I do not dedicate a particular time to work on the internet. I just do so whenever I have more opportunity. I am trying to create out time to dedicate at least 10 hours every day

I don't count how many hours I spend online everyday, I just try my best to make good use of my Time when am not busy to come and earn something online.

I do spend a lot of time working online everyday at least 8 hours working online. I do depends on post to pay forums to earn my money online which is not that easy to complete.

it is overload sometimes managing online job and offline job at same time. It depends on your time schedule and the kind of work you do offline and online. Their are jobs that allows you to manage both your online and offline job at the same time. And their are job you do offline and online that won't provide you with such time. Unless you leverage the time you spend on both to carve out some time to manage both.

Irrespective of your busy schedule everyday, how many hours do you devote to work online??
For me I only work here in bizdustry, it takes me 2 to hrs to earn a single $$ here, and it also depends on how fast I'm typing and how I pay attention to the threads.

For me I only work here in bizdustry, it takes me 2 to hrs to earn a single $$ here, and it also depends on how fast I'm typing and how I pay attention to the threads.
3 hours is ok. Personally I spend between 2 to 3 hours every day if I have to make a single dollar on this platform but however in most cases I don't always have time to complete the one dollar earning.

Actually I have days limitations to my online earnings but any day that I have prepared yo earned online, I try as much to dedicate all my free hours in othet to get my task from the various platforms completed.

3 hours is ok. Personally I spend between 2 to 3 hours every day if I have to make a single dollar on this platform but however in most cases I don't always have time to complete the one dollar earning.
Yeah 3 hrs Is very much ok, but what if the person can type really fast, do you think the person can earn a $$ here within 2hrs, for me I don't think so, because most of the threads needs time, what are your thoughts?

Yeah 3 hrs Is very much ok, but what if the person can type really fast, do you think the person can earn a $$ here within 2hrs, for me I don't think so, because most of the threads needs time, what are your thoughts?
Sometimes it could be very difficult for me to make $1 by posting in 2 hours because I have to take my time to read and understand every topic I am trying to post and comment on. That's the reason it might likely take some time which is a normal thing.

Currently, I am trying as much as possible to give up to five hours to writing forums and a few hours to learn new things. I actually want to venture into some certain things offline which would take my time but I believe with consistency and discipline I will balance the both.

Its depend on work if we work on any project and it is necessary then i Will be available all the day otherswise 2,3 hours per day.
For me I don't really calculate the actual time spent online because I work whenever I have time, because not everyday one need have chance to stayed long on website everyday, so sometimes I spend 8 to 9 hours day.

3 hours every day is a decent amount of time for you to invest in working online and that has proven to be productive for me over time. You can then choose to reduce or increase it as the case may be.

You are going to be extra productive if you are going to be putting up to 4 hours into making money online. It is even going to be better if it is in a field that you know so much about.

Sometimes it could be very difficult for me to make $1 by posting in 2 hours because I have to take my time to read and understand every topic I am trying to post and comment on. That's the reason it might likely take some time which is a normal thing.
Yeah, that's same as me, in other to comment or post on any threads you need to take your time and read, that really helps a lot in terms of gaining knowledge. And it helps on the type of content you are about to post.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds