Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours you devote for your online gig everyday??

Yeah, that's same as me, in other to comment or post on any threads you need to take your time and read, that really helps a lot in terms of gaining knowledge. And it helps on the type of content you are about to post.
Because of that I may end up spending almost 3 to 4 hours on the platform. Anyway all the informations and the learning I am getting from people here is eye opening for my self improvement.

Advertisement Placeholder
Because of that I may end up spending almost 3 to 4 hours on the platform. Anyway all the informations and the learning I am getting from people here is eye opening for my self improvement.
That's it, seriously for me I can say I don't only earn on this forum, I do learn a lot of things that I can't forget, this sounds good to me learning and the same time earning☺️

That's it, seriously for me I can say I don't only earn on this forum, I do learn a lot of things that I can't forget, this sounds good to me learning and the same time earning☺️
Sometimes I also participate in other platforms too like trendri. I don't know about you but it is a nice platform even when the earning rate has been reduced.i still post there sometimes.

Sometimes I also participate in other platforms too like trendri. I don't know about you but it is a nice platform even when the earning rate has been reduced.i still post there sometimes.
Yeah I know trendri, but they way they reduced the earning I don't normally post there for now, but apart from those is there any forum that I can earn at least $1 daily?

Yeah I know trendri, but they way they reduced the earning I don't normally post there for now, but apart from those is there any forum that I can earn at least $1 daily?
If you can be posting website review you can earn that in daily basis on bmf .I o. They are not paying for comment anymore but only post. Payment is cryptocurrency. Bitcoins cash.

Yes I'm searching and learning about new websites too. I hope i will get new online work place soon. So it will be nice experience and the Stamina of being busy will increase.
One thing I love about working on the internet is that it gives you the energy to work very hard. If you're consistent and disciplined you can unleash your beast mode. Making money online is addictive.

When you have a daily target you are aiming to meet and achieve online , then you keep working hard towards achieving your aim and objectives which is the target and your goal.
One thing I love about working on the internet is that it gives you the energy to work very hard. If you're consistent and disciplined you can unleash your beast mode. Making money online is addictive.

When you have a daily target you are aiming to meet and achieve online , then you keep working hard towards achieving your aim and objectives which is the target and your goal.
Probably, some people do not understand the importance of having targets. When you have target it will seem as if you are addicted and that is actually good because it will make you become successful.

Probably, some people do not understand the importance of having targets. When you have target it will seem as if you are addicted and that is actually good because it will make you become successful.
True, setting a daily target is really important, if you don't have a target in everything you do, the you can't really make something good out of it, having targets is very important.

True, setting a daily target is really important, if you don't have a target in everything you do, the you can't really make something good out of it, having targets is very important.
Definitely, setting daily goals and targets will make you to be very much concentrated in achieving it on daily basis. That alone is a motivation for you to achieve anything.

Definitely, setting daily goals and targets will make you to be very much concentrated in achieving it on daily basis. That alone is a motivation for you to achieve anything.
Yeah exactly, not only setting goals, there are some kinds of people even if they set a daily goals they tend to break their rules, abiding by your rules also matters.

Working online is a part time job for me. I try as much as I can to devote at least 3 to 4 hours covering some of the work that I have to do every day online. When there's no much job to do online, I work barely 2 hours.

Yeah exactly, not only setting goals, there are some kinds of people even if they set a daily goals they tend to break their rules, abiding by your rules also matters.
setting of goals is important but you need to be very much committed to fulfilling on daily basis. Without commitment you will end up not achieving anything.

Working online is a part time job for me. I try as much as I can to devote at least 3 to 4 hours covering some of the work that I have to do every day online. When there's no much job to do online, I work barely 2 hours.
That's cool, work in about 3 hours on daily basis online is quite very good. Apart from posting on forums what other kind of businesses do you do to generate money online?.

That's cool, work in about 3 hours on daily basis online is quite very good. Apart from posting on forums what other kind of businesses do you do to generate money online?.
I trade the forex market that's what I normally do, but for this month of August I don't trade because the forex market's is very manipulative, normally august is not a good month of trading, and you? What do you do apart from posting on forums?

I trade the forex market that's what I normally do, but for this month of August I don't trade because the forex market's is very manipulative, normally august is not a good month of trading, and you? What do you do apart from posting on forums?
Yeah, the Forex market has been very volatile recently, including the stock market and some others. at the moment I am out of the market because it is risky.

Yeah, the Forex market has been very volatile recently, including the stock market and some others. at the moment I am out of the market because it is risky.
I think, things are getting calm by now in the forex market, I'm planning on going back in soon time, I manage to take some trade this august but not much though.

I think, things are getting calm by now in the forex market, I'm planning on going back in soon time, I manage to take some trade this august but not much though.
Okay, that's right. Provided you have the needed knowledge, you will probably make profit especially when there is some level of stability. But you should be very careful though.

Okay, that's right. Provided you have the needed knowledge, you will probably make profit especially when there is some level of stability. But you should be very careful though.
Yeah, I'm extra careful, I believe you also trade the forex market, I'll like to recommend a YouTube video that will help your trading journey, that's only if you are interested.

Yeah, I'm extra careful, I believe you also trade the forex market, I'll like to recommend a YouTube video that will help your trading journey, that's only if you are interested.
it is good as you are being careful about forex trading because it is a volatile market. You are free to drop the name of the YouTube channel that could help anyone make money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds