Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours you devote for your online gig everyday??

it is good as you are being careful about forex trading because it is a volatile market. You are free to drop the name of the YouTube channel that could help anyone make money.
If you know what you are doing in the market I think it's much more important, trading is something anyone can do,if he or she has experience on it, people are making it complicated.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you know what you are doing in the market I think it's much more important, trading is something anyone can do,if he or she has experience on it, people are making it complicated.
The reason many people are making it complicated for themselves is because they want quick money. Trading is not something you will venture into and make quick money because it requires some knowledge and process.

it is overload sometimes managing online job and offline job at same time. It depends on your time schedule and the kind of work you do offline and online. Their are jobs that allows you to manage both your online and offline job at the same time. And their are job you do offline and online that won't provide you with such time. Unless you leverage the time you spend on both to carve out some time to manage both.

Irrespective of your busy schedule everyday, how many hours do you devote to work online??

I have been thinking about spending many hours in a row, but it will take a big toll on my health. I usually have more energy when I wake up in the morning. This is why I am focusing more on waking up earlier so that I have enough strength to work online.

The reason many people are making it complicated for themselves is because they want quick money. Trading is not something you will venture into and make quick money because it requires some knowledge and process.
That's it, and if you go into the market with that mindset trust me you won't earn a dime but you'll end up blowing up your account, that's what we call the fair of missing out.

That's it, and if you go into the market with that mindset trust me you won't earn a dime but you'll end up blowing up your account, that's what we call the fair of missing out.
Probably, it is important and necessary for you to understand that making money trading is a gradual process. It is not something you will just to venture into and become successful immediately.

I have been thinking about spending many hours in a row, but it will take a big toll on my health. I usually have more energy when I wake up in the morning. This is why I am focusing more on waking up earlier so that I have enough strength to work online.
it is quite possible but you have to take short breaks. Like if you work two hours then you take 10 minutes break to exercise yourself a little then you come back and continue..

it is quite possible but you have to take short breaks. Like if you work two hours then you take 10 minutes break to exercise yourself a little then you come back and continue..
Yeah, taking breaks in everything we do is very important, it helps to refresh your thoughts and lots more, that's what I do especially when I'm stressed up.

My current hustle is something that I'm still planning how to map out a working formula. I've been on it and spend about 10 hours daily. I'm pushing slowly.

Yeah, taking breaks in everything we do is very important, it helps to refresh your thoughts and lots more, that's what I do especially when I'm stressed up.
Definitely, that is the best option for so many people who work consistently every day. you cannot actually work 8 hours without taking a break because you will be feel bored at sometime.

My current hustle is something that I'm still planning how to map out a working formula. I've been on it and spend about 10 hours daily. I'm pushing slowly.
Working 10 hours on daily basis is quite very good and at the same time, can be tiring. do you work then I was in a stretch or you share it batch by batch?.

Definitely, that is the best option for so many people who work consistently every day. you cannot actually work 8 hours without taking a break because you will be feel bored at sometime.
Yeah exactly, just like posting on forums, you can't really spend up to 5hrs without taking breaks, I don't really spend up to that time, but all I'm trying to say is that you need rest in other to give out those quality content to the forum.

Working 10 hours on daily basis is quite very good and at the same time, can be tiring. do you work then I was in a stretch or you share it batch by batch?.
I usually do not work at a stretch like you may be thinking. It's something I do within my free time. And the cumulative time spent online us what I'm talking about.

Yeah exactly, just like posting on forums, you can't really spend up to 5hrs without taking breaks, I don't really spend up to that time, but all I'm trying to say is that you need rest in other to give out those quality content to the forum.
There are people who even work more than 10 hours on daily basis online and one of the ways they use to re-energize themselves is to take short breaks. It will make you not to be tired easily.

I usually do not work at a stretch like you may be thinking. It's something I do within my free time. And the cumulative time spent online us what I'm talking about.
Okay, if that's the case then it is very fine. Sometimes I also work online even when I am doing some certain things offline. I can work in the morning and work few hours in afternoon and finish the rest of the night.

There are people who even work more than 10 hours on daily basis online and one of the ways they use to re-energize themselves is to take short breaks. It will make you not to be tired easily.
Yeah, that's what I normally do when I get stressed up, I just take a walk around the house and later come back to what I'm doing, this is one of the best ways to handle stress.

Is a nice idea if that will help you focus more and give all your business the best attention.. yes it will be difficult for you to post and make comments most especially when you are back from a stressful work. That's what I observed.

Yeah, that's what I normally do when I get stressed up, I just take a walk around the house and later come back to what I'm doing, this is one of the best ways to handle stress.
that may actually be very effective. When you're working online and you get stressed up you can walk around your house or even go outside a little and come back and continue.

Is a nice idea if that will help you focus more and give all your business the best attention.. yes it will be difficult for you to post and make comments most especially when you are back from a stressful work. That's what I observed.
it is not only about posting comment. When you are stressed up you will find it very difficult to do anything meaningful. That actually happened to me yesterday because I was a little bit feeling some aches in my body.

That's interesting, you spending this much time means you are really serious about it, but if you won't mind my asking which type of business is it? Is it an offline business or online?

it is overload sometimes managing online job and offline job at same time. It depends on your time schedule and the kind of work you do offline and online. Their are jobs that allows you to manage both your online and offline job at the same time. And their are job you do offline and online that won't provide you with such time. Unless you leverage the time you spend on both to carve out some time to manage both.

Irrespective of your busy schedule everyday, how many hours do you devote to work online??

Working online is never easy thing. Even when you have a pretty straightforward job, you may have to face challenges such as a lack of time and this could be really hard thing to face.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds