Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours you devote for your online gig everyday??

I devote close to 12 hours work online on a daily basis. the time taken for me to work online only depends on my offline activities. If I am not fully engaged offline then I will work more online.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you have plans to work overtime on the internet if you're working for like 15 hours it is enough for the day to make something that is very reasonable on the internet.

Actually I dont takes much of my time working online even though sometimes I spend more than 6 hours because I am most often occupied by my offline business.

A time but I have been voted for the online earning is 18 hours if I work for full-day as a full-time online worker but if I have a lot of activities offline I will not work for such number of hours in the day.

Although, I do not have much time to work full-time online but I spent up to three to four hours to do my gigs, and this need time, idea, commitment and others.

I have started to work online as a full-time earner and I have actually set aside its in hours in a day to work full time online in order to make something reasonable for myself.

Depending on how I plan to work online that particular day depending on my offline schedule , most time I spend almost four to five hours working online to make ends meet,

I have always dedicated enough time to work on the internet but I planned to use above 18 hours on the internet just to make something very reasonable for myself and my family to live.

I have always dedicated enough time to work on the internet but I planned to use above 18 hours on the internet just to make something very reasonable for myself and my family to live.
Omo , concentrating on the screen for 18 hours is huge. For me spending more than five hours on daily basis on the internet is so stressful to me that I have to sleep throughout the whole day.

Actually presently I'm working on only this platform and I can say that it is not eating up so many of my hours because it is stress-free. Utmost I dedicate treehouse to my online job which is this platform because it is not a tedious job just to comment your ideas.

Working online is something that can take a lot of your time if you do not know how to do it. This is why I usually advocate anything around three to four hours daily depending on my offline commitment.

Previously I tried many offline jobs, and those jobs were nice but the payment was very low, recently I moved toward online earning in the hope to make approx $100-150/month. For this, I am working 5-6 hours/days in the remaining time I study for the government job.

Working online generally takes a lot of time and effort , so for you to be able to acheive your aim and objectives online depends on the particular site you are working on , in order to make $1 online , you need at least four hours .

I can't stay online nowadays just to earn a single dollar, it wouldn't serve my needs, since I depend solely on online earnings to fend for my needs. I earn $1 within one hour, meaning, if I work 12 hours a day, I'll get $12, still not much but quite encouraging.

The numbers of hours that one could devote for online earning should be about 15 hours if you are working full-time online but if you're not working full-time online, you may not spend up to that amount of time .

I used to dedicate up to 10 hours working on the internet before but now i have drastically reduced it. some of the platforms i was working on that time demands a lot of time for me to make something reasonable on the internet but currently 5 hrs is okay for me to make some good money on the internet for myself.

I think i will also be increasing it because i am planning going into many other platforms.

I am always targeting only two hours, but on some days I get to spend more than that time because I get distracted while trying to complete my task with some things offline.

1 hour everyday is my target and this is due to the fact that I have a lot of free time for myself and can also type very fast and so completing my tasks on this platform is not difficult.

Devoting just an hour means you are into big business online because i dont think working for just an hour working on forum sites can make you $0.50 daily , or you have your way around it?
1 hour everyday is my target and this is due to the fact that I have a lot of free time for myself and can also type very fast and so completing my tasks on this platform is not difficult.

Devoting just an hour means you are into big business online because i dont think working for just an hour working on forum sites can make you $0.50 daily , or you have your way around it?
One hour is enough for me to realise $1 on this forum. Especially if I do not get distracted while completing my tasks. It's the most easy thing to do seriously. Nothing hard at all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds