Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours you devote for your online gig everyday??

I do not most often spend much of my time online this days due to the nature of my offline business which tak4s much of my time but sometimes I do spend like 4 hours when am free from work.

Advertisement Placeholder
Since I don't have an offline jobs I am not busy for online work but if I had one I would probably do most of it at night. If you normally work during the day offline you can try working in the evening and at night. You can also work online on the weekends during your free time. But you should pay more attention to the job that pays you more and is conducive.

In the aspects of devoting and managing your time while working both online and offline, I do spent nothing more than 4 hours to work just online and earn at least a $ per day and while the remaining time I do my offline business.

I have found out that it is going to take me on an average of 5 hours for me to complete every task that I am supposed to complete online and that is pretty straight forward.

The amount of time I am going to be spending on working online is going to be dependent on the task that I am having because they are sometimes I might go a whole week without having job.

I have few hours working online this is because I have been occupied by much of my offline stuffs. though it has been profitable and less time consuming but I earned alot.

I have discovered that I can be able to complete all my online work or at least reach a substance that stage if I am able to dedicate up till five hours of work everyday.

I try as much as possible to complete everything within a period of one hour. this is not always easy at all because there are some days where I am unable to complete my task.

Four to 3 hours most of the time, it will depend on so many things because presently there are a lot of offline responsibilities that is taking so much of my time. No matter how I have the time, I wouldn't want to be spending more than 4 hours a day.

I'm free in these days but giving regular time to specific thing is always difficult and irritated. From Monday I'll be taking online classes from my university then the ratio of online work will be definitely affected. But now i go for most of time from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
You can say 5 6 hours I remain in touch with Online work.
Definitely. Our busy individual schedule always have a part to play with how much time we can spend completing our online task. I don't even keep record of how long I spend here, I just do things as the spirit leads

it is overload sometimes managing online job and offline job at same time. It depends on your time schedule and the kind of work you do offline and online. Their are jobs that allows you to manage both your online and offline job at the same time. And their are job you do offline and online that won't provide you with such time. Unless you leverage the time you spend on both to carve out some time to manage both.

Irrespective of your busy schedule everyday, how many hours do you devote to work online??
I don't really devote much time to working online as compared to before. This is because of the offline work I currently do. Also, the earnings I get online isn't encouraging as compared to before.

The time I devote for my online gig is decide by my taught but the value of money I will be paid and how convenient the online job is,If the job is well paying and the stress is not much then I can work 13hours in a day

The time I devote for my online gig is decide by my taught but the value of money I will be paid and how convenient the online job is,If the job is well paying and the stress is not much then I can work 13hours in a day
Definitely, if you have an online job that pays good amount of money you can dedicate as much time as possible on iy. The money can be a very big motivation to you and the same thing is the case for me. when a platform is payinv well i will definitely dedicate my time to it.

I have understood that I can be able to complete everything that I am supposed to do online in about three hours and that means I am going to have enough time to do other things as I have.

I have understood that I can be able to complete everything that I am supposed to do online in about three hours and that means I am going to have enough time to do other things as I have.
This is quite commendable. I don't think i can spend up to 3 hours working online. I would feel very tired and distracted if i were to work for such a long time without proper breaks in between.

Well I understand that for me to work offline and also online, I really need to reschedule myself, so I try to work on my gigs online for about not least than 5 hours.

Well I understand that for me to work offline and also online, I really need to reschedule myself, so I try to work on my gigs online for about not least than 5 hours.
Wow, working online and offline simultaneously is not really easy. You're obviously trying as much as possible to make money on the internet which is quite very good. Working offline and dedicating about 5 hours to your online gigs is very commendable. You should also learn some certain things that will give you passive income.

Wow, working online and offline simultaneously is not really easy. You're obviously trying as much as possible to make money on the internet which is quite very good. Working offline and dedicating about 5 hours to your online gigs is very commendable. You should also learn some certain things that will give you passive income.
Though it wasn't easy initially, but I have found a way of finally combining both offline and online work together. I take a brief rest in the evening and I begin online tasks early in the night till few hours before midnight before I finally sleep.

Though it wasn't easy initially, but I have found a way of finally combining both offline and online work together. I take a brief rest in the evening and I begin online tasks early in the night till few hours before midnight before I finally sleep.
That is same with me too. I usually sleep early to wake up mostly around 3am to start my earning (tasks) online so that anytime before 6:30 am I will finish everything and get ready for my offline business.

That's a good one, you will actually be making tangible amount of money when you combine both online business and offline business. I'm also planning to use nighttime to be doing online tasks and businesses once I am able to get my offline business idea running.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds