Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many hours you devote for your online gig everyday??

it is not only about posting comment. When you are stressed up you will find it very difficult to do anything meaningful. That actually happened to me yesterday because I was a little bit feeling some aches in my body.
Yea , sleeping is also very important to keep ourself in good condition. I have not been able to create post lately because I am occupied with so many things. The time to create high-quality content is not there. But will soon be.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yea , sleeping is also very important to keep ourself in good condition. I have not been able to create post lately because I am occupied with so many things. The time to create high-quality content is not there. But will soon be.
of course if you really want to be productive you must try as much as possible to have a very good sleep. Whenever I don't sleep well the next day I will not really be productive.

Working online is never easy thing. Even when you have a pretty straightforward job, you may have to face challenges such as a lack of time and this could be really hard thing to face.
Some people won't really have difficulties in terms of time management. As long as it is an online business it can be done on spare time most especially at night and not on offline working hour.

Some people won't really have difficulties in terms of time management. As long as it is an online business it can be done on spare time most especially at night and not on offline working hour.

I have discovered that sleeping a lot eats up a lot of your time. While it is true that sleep is important for your health, but sleeping a lot is not good for your health or day schedule.

The time I devoted to my online gig daily depend on the amount of money i needed that day , for example if I plan on making $1 daily here on bizdustry , then I need to work for at least four hours in a day .

Whenever I am working online I'm always very time cautious. I always split my time with a lot of things. I have time to work online and I also have time to learn new skills.

The time I devoted to my online gig daily depend on the amount of money i needed that day , for example if I plan on making $1 daily here on bizdustry , then I need to work for at least four hours in a day .
Budgeting the amount of money you need every day is quite good but me I have general benchmark for myself on daily basis. I have about three platforms I am working on and I try to meet up with all of them.

I have discovered that sleeping a lot eats up a lot of your time. While it is true that sleep is important for your health, but sleeping a lot is not good for your health or day schedule.
Normally , we are expected to have at least eight hours of sleep every day . well after the 8 hours of sleep is completed I don't see any reason why we should keep on sleeping. What leads to sleep most of the time is as a result of the fact that we don't have much thing to do.

Whenever I am working online I'm always very time cautious. I always split my time with a lot of things. I have time to work online and I also have time to learn new skills.
The most important thing is not really about time organisation. How I can stick to this time I have organised for myself without having to get distracted by some other thing is still what I am trying to learn.

I have not found out of a way in which I can be able to devote 5 hours to completely working online the day. This has proven not to be enough overtime but then I am slowly improving.

The most important thing is not really about time organisation. How I can stick to this time I have organised for myself without having to get distracted by some other thing is still what I am trying to learn.
Being disciplined to obey time you have set yourself is one of the most important things. There is no way you can be able to be productive if you have not attained this level of discipline. Practicing will actually make you perfect.

I have not found out of a way in which I can be able to devote 5 hours to completely working online the day. This has proven not to be enough overtime but then I am slowly improving.
If you don't have other offline that you are doing then you need some level of discipline for you to achieve that. Discipline is always important when it comes to working online.

Being disciplined to obey time you have set yourself is one of the most important things. There is no way you can be able to be productive if you have not attained this level of discipline. Practicing will actually make you perfect.
That is what I am trying to do. I tried to maintain some of the time I need to concentrate online. Sometimes useless things will always arises that I have to shift my time , although this do not happen everyday

That is what I am trying to do. I tried to maintain some of the time I need to concentrate online. Sometimes useless things will always arises that I have to shift my time , although this do not happen everyday
Trying to remove things that will waste your time is one of the best ways in which you can be productive with your time. You need to concentrate on things that matters only.

Trying to remove things that will waste your time is one of the best ways in which you can be productive with your time. You need to concentrate on things that matters only.
Yes that is what I do most of the time. But I have come to understand is that this requires a lot of discipline for you to be able to maintain this even in the face of so many distraction.

Yes that is what I do most of the time. But I have come to understand is that this requires a lot of discipline for you to be able to maintain this even in the face of so many distraction.
Yeah, discipline is more important than necessary for you to be successful. There are so many books you can read that will help you to be very disciplined person.

I am not as active as I would have loved to due to certain factors. Things are too much for me, but to make hourly comments twice in the morning and then twice at night. That's how much time I can afford to spend. It's not easy though especially with so many offline engagements.

Yeah, discipline is more important than necessary for you to be successful. There are so many books you can read that will help you to be very disciplined person.
At the end it is still you that still have to determine if you will be discipline or not. Anyway I am just trying my best and I believe with time everything will be ok. I don't have problem sha

At the end it is still you that still have to determine if you will be discipline or not. Anyway I am just trying my best and I believe with time everything will be ok. I don't have problem sha
Of course, you are the one to determine if you will be disciplined in anything you are doing or not. That is actually the truth because your actions and inactions will determine that.

I don't really have much activities to do online and as a result I don't really spend much of my time online. Making $1 every day will require that I spend 3 hours. I only have to spend more than that if I have to post on trendri.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds