Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you reward your employees for a Job well done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardworking employees deserve great commendations at all times. You can also give them incentives and additional income to their fixed one just to make them happy and want to do more for tye organizations. Giving them a sense or responsibility.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have to be very realistic about the way some people treat their employees like slaves. At the moment, I am not running any offline business but if I am opportuned to get one, I will always rewards my employees with rare gifts and presence

when employed and their work are valued,their satisfaction and productivity rise,and they are motivated to maintain or improve their good work.reward also motivate their employees for enhanced productivity.

Most business owners do not appreciate or reward their workers. They are always quick to point our their faults and reprimand them but when they do things right they behave like they don't notice it...... Appreciating your workers from time to time boosts their productivity and makes them happy..... To be sincere most of them go the extra mile to ensure that they run our business smoothly and the least we can do is to appreciate them in our own little way. What are the ways through we can appreciate our hardworking employees?
First of all you have to praise and commend them wholeheartedly and openly this is very important and you should give them a little incentive (could be money). All this would jeer them up and next time they will even want to do better.

Recognition makes people feel really good about themselves. It also motivates employees to keep up the good work. Positive reinforcement sets an example for everyone in your organization, showing them the kind of work you value most.
You're absolutely right on this, it makes them to keep the good work going on there by making them to put more efforts in whatever they are doing, I'm not yet a boss on my own but if God's willing I eventually becomes one I would make sure I gift my employees something sweet that they would appreciate occasionally.

I think it is important that employees are rewarded for their good works, it could through different means, it could be through incentives, higher work pay, bonuses and allowances or even promotions.

You can reward your employees by getting them some gifts, doubling their salaries. This would go a long way in boosting their morale to put in more effort in making sure they do their work wholeheartedly.

You can reward ur employee for well good job by appreciates and congratulates them by presenting special gifts like cars, promotions, increase their salaries, and doing this will make them to work harder for the organization.

The truth is for a business to succeed, you have to motivate your workers or staffs because they are the major driving force of the business, and how can we motivate them for a job well done
1. We can give them commissions or monetary reward
2. We can buy them gifts
3. We can take them on vacations
4. We can give them leave.
The truth is there are thousands of ways to motivate workers

When an employee does an outstandingly wonderful job, I either increase his salary or gives him a bonus. When an employee is rewarded for a job well done, it increases his morale and that of the other employees, this will motivate them to follow in his footsteps. If not for anything but to gain the employer's admiration and favors.

You can sum it up in one word: Personalization. Taking the time to recognize an employee can make them feel great, but they'll appreciate it even more if you give them something that speaks to their personality. Whether that be a note or a printable picture of their favorite celebrity/athlete congratulating them, you can reward them in many ways without breaking the bank.

Personal handwritten note of thanks.Set up a brag board in the office.Wash an employee car.Serve lunch to your team.Have an after-work get together at a local restaurant.Starbucks gift card.Throw an office barbecue during lunch.Have a family day at the office.

Give them incentive or a simple token of appcreciation for their hardwork, it helps to motivate them towards work. Most of employees have a superficial happiness, they appreciate and thankful even in small favors given to them, before leaving the workplace, gather them and give them a simple "thank you for today and a job well done".

If I am happy for a job well done did by my employee then I will treat them with a leave for atleast one day with full salary on that day, just in case they want to have a time for their family and loved ones. Seeing those smiles after treating them makes my heart melt also.

When an employee works, his job is to give his employer the best job and keep him happy with his job. You can always reward your employee for a job well done by giving them a promotion or even double promotion, by gifting them expensive items like phones, TV, standing fans, clothes and other necessary items you know they would be needing

The best type of reward can be as simple as giving an employee more work, along with an appropriate change in status. Giving an employee additional responsibilities carries the message that she has earned the trust and respect of the organization

Most business owners do not appreciate or reward their workers. They are always quick to point our their faults and reprimand them but when they do things right they behave like they don't notice it...... Appreciating your workers from time to time boosts their productivity and makes them happy..... To be sincere most of them go the extra mile to ensure that they run our business smoothly and the least we can do is to appreciate them in our own little way. What are the ways through we can appreciate our hardworking employees?
As a business owner that has a good working relationship with your workers and staffs alike, you can choose to reward a hard working staff in many ways. One can be by giving him a rise for that months take home pay. You can increase his leave allowance from of it was 7 days to something like 10 days.

It is basically right of good or hard worker employee to receive a honour or any reward. Business owner should give the reward according to employees work and desire that may be money, medals,any machines or other expensive thing according to his level. Some owner discouraged employees. If the business owner give award of employees work, he will should more work and enhance his business.

When your employee dies something that wows you as an employer, it is necessary that you always encourage them in order for them to be consistent and do better. Bonus and increment in salary is surely a good start to compensate your employees for a job well done. It gives them the urge to want to do more
[automerge]1611509283[/automerge]
When your employee dies something that wows you as an employer, it is necessary that you always encourage them in order for them to be consistent and do better. Bonus and increment in salary is surely a good start to compensate your employees for a job well done. It gives them the urge to want to do more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds