Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you reward your employees for a Job well done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most business owners do not appreciate or reward their workers. They are always quick to point our their faults and reprimand them but when they do things right they behave like they don't notice it...... Appreciating your workers from time to time boosts their productivity and makes them happy..... To be sincere most of them go the extra mile to ensure that they run our business smoothly and the least we can do is to appreciate them in our own little way. What are the ways through we can appreciate our hardworking employees?
I think your point is completely wrong. He speaks in the best tone so it is the biggest for him and what is his job Talk to your worker monthly lunch party party tea
There are some workers who are happy only with the motion or X2 announcement which makes them happy and there are some workers who see the work of a person and promote it. You can also operate your baby with small gifts

Advertisement Placeholder
It is the duty of an entrepreneur to do the needful when workers are making goal achieving easy. Incentives should be given to give appraisal to as many staffs or workers for a job well done.

Most business owners do not appreciate or reward their workers. They are always quick to point our their faults and reprimand them but when they do things right they behave like they don't notice it...... Appreciating your workers from time to time boosts their productivity and makes them happy..... To be sincere most of them go the extra mile to ensure that they run our business smoothly and the least we can do is to appreciate them in our own little way. What are the ways through we can appreciate our hardworking employees?
I motivate them with kind words and also reward them in kind. Most often appreciating your employees for job well done encourage them to do better and also wanting to do more. Motivating them with money or promotion as a reward too helps them to do better.

There are a lot of ways you can do that you can decide to buy them a dinner for the job well done and you can also decide to increase their salary if you have the money to do so or you can even decide to buy them a gift or any other thing you think they might appreciate

You can reward an employee for a job well done in so many ways. You can give the employee a promotion to encourage the employee. You can also give the employee
[automerge]1611519860[/automerge]
You can reward an employee for a job well done in so many ways. You can give the employee a promotion to encourage the employee. You can also give the employee incentives like increment in salary this can also help the employee

When I become manager I give rward to my employees by giving money and appreciate thier talent .
Becuse in business the attachment us important factor.

Letting people know how much you appreciate the work an effort they put into a thing really goes a long way, it boosts their self esteem and makes even want to go ahead and do better than they have previously done. There are many ways to appreciate your employees one way is by buying them gifts at the end of a working year another would be setting a targe for all employees and the one employee who does the job gets a gift or a raise at the end of the month.
I really agree with you on this very important reasons put up here.
There are many ways to show your employers that you appreciate them. You can always commend them always. Increase their salaries, add bonuses to them and etc

If i have a company and i want to run it successfully. For it first of all i must appoint good employees and give them a good salary package. Also i will give reward to them like bonus, increment and also awards sheet.

The disengaged workforce wants something that challenges them. They're competitive and hungry for growth and career advancement. And when the workplace isn't competitive or interesting, they're getting bored and leaving. A recent study found that 9 out of 10 Millennials today consider themselves competitive with 80% flat out saying they're better than a co-worker.

You can reward your employees for their job well done, by giving them excellent service by promoting them in place of work, you can also double their salary in order to make them happy, this are the best way you can show them appreciation.

How to Reward an Employee for a Job well done is to give such Employee a Bonus that will gear other workers to put in more efforts on their work, you must not be bias with how you relate with each employees. Reward other workers for their work too

An employee is a person who get paid by a company or an individual who serves as an employer compensation like increments of salary ,given time to rest and also giving him or her the opportunity to exploit in the work place ,appreciation.

Rewarding Times – 5 Ways to Reward Your Staff for a Job Well Done
  • Awards and Promotional Merchandise. ...
  • Incentive-Based Bonuses. ...
  • Bonus Trips. ...
  • Promotions and Responsibilities. ...
  • It's on Us.
  • Use a corporate gamification system. ...
  • Let employees give and receive 'props.' ...
  • Feed them. ...
  • Express your gratitude on social media. ...
  • Connect rewards to your company. ...
  • Delegate a team award. ...
  • Offer fitness opportunities.

Yes you are right. There should be atleast a minimum reward for a well performance . Yes some rude or greedy managers do not want to do so. But If I would manager , I will reward them either increasing a bonus or by giving some money . More probably a little party to him. This thing always boost workers.

Awards and Promotional Merchandise​

Custom awards including trophies or promotional merchandise, such as reusable coffee cups, is something that can benefit both the employee and employer.
Gifting your team members with awards is your acknowledgement of a job well done. It’s not just sportspeople who value cups and trophies, we all like to be recognized by management and our peers plus also see for ourselves that we’ve performed to our best.
Promotional merchandise allows you to reap the benefits of brand recognition when your employees use their product in public while simultaneously making them feel appreciated by receiving a gift.

Incentive-Based Bonuses​

Believe it or not, incentive-based bonuses can come at little cost to your company, but at a significant gain to both you and your employee. How they work is simple: your employee works hard, increases their productivity and goes above and beyond for your business, which results in them receiving a reward.
Rewards can be anything from monetary bonuses through to days off work, vouchers, or gift items. The best part is, you benefit from a lower staff turnover rate, staff loyalty, and even increased earnings through productivity spikes.

Bonus Trips​

When your staff members work hard all year round, it’s essential to show them how much you value their efforts. While you may not be able to afford to take your team on a global getaway as one businessman did, you should make a point of treating your employees to the occasional weekend getaway.
You may even be able to find holiday providers that can cut you a deal if they know you’re buying a bulk amount of accommodation and activity vouchers.

Promotions and Responsibilities​

One of the most valuable ways of rewarding your team isn’t by giving them money – instead, it’s offering them opportunities. If a staff member continually goes out of their way to impress and provides unparalleled value to your business, it’s crucial to reward them.
If you want to retain them as an asset to your company, you may find that offering a promotion and more responsibility is the way to do it. When you promote someone on your team, you’re doing more for their prospects than you realize and increase their loyalty and trust in your company.

Regardless of what industry you're in, perhaps the best – and most effortless – approaches to help increment worker fulfillment and reduction turnover is to tell your representatives the amount you appreciate them, we can appreciate them by giving rewards, incentives based bonuses and promotions.

You can reward an employee by praising them for their good work and giving them a small token of appreciation such as a bonus money or a gift. It can also motivate your other employees to do a good job too next time it will also make you look like a good boss since you know how to appreciate their efforts.

I don't have fulltime workers, I have part timers and virtual assistants. In order to motivate them and increase their efficiency, I give them cash bonus as well as salary increment. Sometimes I even give them extra work so that they can earn more.

It's important to always appreciate and reward those who works for us. Reward can be monetary or through gifts. It encourages them to do more which in turns leads to the success of the business

In retail outlets like Shoprite, MrPrice, Max e.t.c it is common practice to allow members of staff to buy some of the goods with a certain discount. This gives them the edge over the ordinary customer. They are even your first customers! If you own a school a certain discount should be given to teachers and other workers whose kids attend the school. It's always a win-win strategy.
There are times that just little gifts like branded umbrellas, notepads, T-shirts and pens may serve as in incentive to the employee. The rule of branding is that people are always in need of something to identify with, so you give it to them, promote your enterprise through your employees - your best bet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds